Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

HEALTH CHECKS

Jump to newest

By *egs4u OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere around

I was absolutely amazed earlier after speaking too a guy who has been on the site over a year, when he told me he had never been too a clinic too get himself checked

Even though i always insist on using protection with anyone i decide too have fun with, i still get myself tested on a regular basis, thought this was quite scarey as you dont always know the persons sexual history or if they have always used protection even though they insist they have etc.

foxi

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i have 2 health checks a year xxx

By *cotchonroxCouple
over a year ago

benidorm

must always be aware of things to true as u dont know them from adam and thats way we always have safe sex but u can still have fun but always put a wrapper on it f k xxx

over a year ago

I have a doctors appointment for exactly that 2mrw .. always get myself checked .. its peace of mind and not worth taking any silly risks.

Foxy that has shocked me that he hasnt been to get checked has to make you wander really xxxx

over a year ago

Due to my job, I have to be health checked on a regular basis, which gives me and J peace of mind. xxx JJ.

By *uttyMan
over a year ago

Local to you maybe

Have one every 2 months and don't see why people don't have regular check ups. All clinics are very discrete and friendly :0) and u can stock up on protection while you're there :0)

Post new Message to Thread