Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

WHY do single men do this?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...send messages saying...have hotel room for next 3 hours, am horny, come over....

Is this a swing site or an internet pimping site?

I don't even have a profile up at the moment and no public pictures. God, I'm annoyed....

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because if they dont ask they dont get lol

I know a few guys who have mailed and been lucky enough for someone to go to their hotel.

I dont see a prob ot take offence by this kind of mail...but what does annoy me is if I dont reply or say no thanks I get bombarded with...but why lol

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

he probably sent the same mesage to as many females as poss ....

yu have a profile that does NOT say yu are no longer playing ...

it says looking for men ...

you have verifications showing ...

I am one of the biggest critics of the 'asshole ' single guys out there..

and they know that sending a personalised nice introductory message is key .... and respectful....

but need to say ' wake and smell the coffee Heather', yu on a sex site that is free, there is a million single guys, many good, many not..... but yu are asking for contact and contact yu will get ......

some nice ...

some not....

say it on your profile what yu expect and not needing a revamp, until you are clear with yur expectations, yu will get more of the same xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't have ANY verifications showing, it says 'no-one contact me for now' and no profile at all lol.

Yeh, I know it's a mass email, would have to be in those circumstances lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't have ANY verifications showing, "

thats because you just changed that .... I read your verifications , yur last meet was 1st march and comments about view from the hills etc etc ....

and there was a veri from a coffee meet from another guy I know..

no further comment .....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wait a wee minute here. The message came in AFTER I changed my profile to remove verifications and removed all the profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought we can turn our profiles off temporarily??

hence stopping us from getting mass emails.

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

you post something on a forum.. I respond ,

you have posted several posts heather commenting on single guys....

1.... no show guy

2..... guys who 'possibly was rough '

both of the other posts , yu received supportive messages from many people on here... one of the guys was named and shamed by people on profiles..... despite a 'no shaming policy' on the site , they would not have known if yo hadn't told people .....

I try and be fair, I try and be supportive.... I cock up at times.... but I will respond honestly..

yu posted ........ I checked your profile .... the verifications were there, I read them, so the message from the guy came in before, otherwise you wouldnt have posted ........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I thought we can turn our profiles off temporarily??

hence stopping us from getting mass emails.

xxx"

u can turn ya profile hun but u can

still get emails xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

heather hun i can see ya profile up lol

if ur that annoyed why dont u just

block single guys all together untill

ur sorted ur profile..u know when im not doing meets i either turn it off or put up were u have put up on your's

(Any interesting people out there?)lol

i put up(taken time out plz no emails)then if i get emails i delete them instead of complaining about them its as easy as that..no being rude heather but anyone would think u got a prob with single guys..most of ur post are 2 complain about single guys hun just block them an they'll no get 2 email u then xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i miust say im gutted as he never mailed me oops must owe been cos im no meetin anyone new at mo lol buggggggggerrrrrrr ill hae tae change that then imite get the mails askin me fae sinlge males lol

but aye be specific or block an ffs its swingin so everyone gets them lol some even make us laugh

but most of the single lads on here are braw an rescpectful

so give them a chance an stop beatin up on them all cos of a cple owe bad ones ffs

bit said noo an rant ova lol

sioux xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

as a single guy on the site personally i dont email any woman askig for this that or the other.i just chat and be respectfull and if they are interested they will let me know..i guess some single guys do ask for meets and stuff right away but thats up to them and good luck to them but to tar us all with the same brush is a bit harsh .

Reply privately

over a year ago

here..here trip i agree xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

so tru trip hun most of the single lads i ken in chat an fae meetin have been rite gents as well an even those askin for a meet and been told no sorry come back sayin ty for the reply so u awe aint bad hun only a few in apple cart like the rest on site u meet sum really nice people an others can be jist as nasty cples aas well as sinlge fems too so its not jist the laddies hun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Heather, edit your account and untick men in “looking for” then you wont show in search as looking for men, as has been suggested you can also use the block single men filter but bear in mind this only works for people who haven’t contacted you before.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wait a wee minute here. The message came in AFTER I changed my profile to remove verifications and removed all the profile."

what ?

yu received a message THUS THE POSTING..

I read your profile and verifications and can quote them to you.....

1/3 march or april guy aged 55 and from ayrshire , 'yu went to the hills and the views were stunning and when the guy looked at you the view was even more stunning' and your veri on his .... was the only one showing ......

and you met a guy with profile beginning ' B ' for coffee ..

and there was about 4 more...

then yu removed them .... and changed the words.....

I shall not comment anymore on this thread ..... but I know what I saw and when I saw it .....

any future discussion, lets do privately ......

view x

Reply privately

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

view ur so domineering when u angry lolol.....i almost got aroused ! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"view ur so domineering when u angry lolol.....i almost got aroused ! lol"

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

yup that one annoys me too "but why" lol but I must admit most the guys are ok n just say thnx for reply ...

sublime xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not the way I would go about asking but we are all made differently, some love the excitement of having sex with complete strangers and being open minded and tolerant is part and parcel of a web site such as this.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have reported View for his comments above.

To suggest that I was wrong to post about having been landed in hospital by someone I met here is more upsetting that the original abuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

where did he say you were wrong to post that?

i dont see it

Reply privately

over a year ago

we were discussing this off the forum and you block me .....

so I cant reply...

I am happy for admin to review all my comments and any messages sent privatly heather....

previous post.... yu mention hospital but no abuse..... yur words, yu were angry he did not contact yu to see if you were ok and I agree that was not nice.... on that post I suggested reporting to admin to ensure that was looked into.... read your own comments on that thread heather...... because today you are now accusing him of ABUSE... which suggests poss criminal activity... 2 couples named him on their profiles and were banned because of it .

today you post on another topic ..... my comments were fair on my orginal reply and offered advice...... yu then changed your profile and verifications.... and if you read your own post......

1.yu received a message from a guy that annoyed you

2. you post

3. I read your profile and veri's

4. I reply to post

5. you change your profile and remove verifications..

6. you post your verifications were removed before he sent you a message

and I say nonsense, that is factually incorrect

ADMIN..... PLEASE CHECK MY MAIL SENT AND RECEIVED..

IF YOU CAN ALSO CHECK TIMES OF POSTINGS

AND THE TIME OF AMENDMENTS TO ANY PROFILES AND REMOVAL OF VERIFICATIONS THIS CAN BE EASILY RESOLVED.....

IF I AM WRONG ... PLEASE BAN ME ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

" 2..... guys who 'possibly was rough ' despite a 'no shaming policy' on the site , they would not have known if yo hadn't told peope...."

'Possibly rough' infers an element of doubt, does it not? OK, am I wrong to take that as a suggestion that the fact that I ended up having stitches in hospital was a lie, that I was wrong to ask how I could warn other women not to meet him? If I'm wrong, fair enough.If I'm right, it's despicable.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll certainly unblock you if you stop being so abusive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

No, forget that last post. What started off as a thread started in a moment of annoyance and at the end of a long list of hassle from other people has ended pushing things over the edge. I don't need to live with this. View, you should know what I'm talking about.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have read this entire thread and others and as this is in a public forum asking for an opinion I will give one.

My opinions are not intended to be an attack or personal.

This is an adult site for swingers...that means its adults looking to have sex with others..for mutual fun. Just because they ask in a manner we may not like does NOT mean they are pimps, simply that your style and theirs does NOT gel.

Its personal choice and whilst i would say that many messages in their tone and delivery often offend and downright piss me off.. I will defend till my death the right of anyone to ask in any manner they see fit. We are after all adults and we have a delete and block button for a reason.

I would also like to add in response to the rest of this thread and the reference to the other thread..

Heather you are inconsistent and expect people to take your word for a great deal. That is not to say you are or are not and honest person, but your actions certainly indicate a lack of consistency and at times appear economical with the truth.

Equally when YOU chose to take something to a PUBLIC forum you HAVE to expect people will post opinions that differ from yours and that they are well within their rights to question you. If you want to block them and report them for disagreeing with you..YOU are in the WRONG place

(in my opinon view was not abusive, he was simply offering an opinion with supporting facts)

With specific reference to the now deleted thread....i cant say what you said was right or wrong but YOUR post took to the public domain a situation that should NEVER have been made public and as a result had dire consequences for that person. EVERY event has 3 sides..yours..his..and the truth..something everyone would be well advised to remember.

If you don’t want to hear an honest opinion, an opinion that may say you are wrong or differ from yours etc..then do NOT post.

It is that simple

Vol

xx

Reply privately