Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

funny things

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kids say ! My 3yr old grandaughter said 'theres a johnny legs at ur door gran' lol obv meaning a jenny long legs....buckelt anyone else got some ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It my little girls birthday in october and she wants a wedding cake with her and a boy from school on top and wee cats all round the bottom of it wtf

over a year ago

"It my little girls birthday in october and she wants a wedding cake with her and a boy from school on top and wee cats all round the bottom of it wtf "
lmao !! Cracker u better start saving !

over a year ago

"It my little girls birthday in october and she wants a wedding cake with her and a boy from school on top and wee cats all round the bottom of it wtf lmao !! Cracker u better start saving !"
Its ok he is going to be a lawyer and drive a Porsche and she is going be Batman

over a year ago

"It my little girls birthday in october and she wants a wedding cake with her and a boy from school on top and wee cats all round the bottom of it wtf lmao !! Cracker u better start saving !Its ok he is going to be a lawyer and drive a Porsche and she is going be Batman "
uch yer sorted then lol

over a year ago

My youngest boy when deciding on what subjects to take in 3rd year walks slowly into the livingroom oblivious to us reading a newspaper and quietly reads

" computer analyst ?: yearly salary starts £49.000 plus incentives !!! "

Son blurts " tuts"a wouldn't get out of bed for that shouts to older brother " score that one off pays shittt

over a year ago

"My youngest boy when deciding on what subjects to take in 3rd year walks slowly into the livingroom oblivious to us reading a newspaper and quietly reads

Son blurts " tuts"a wouldn't get out of bed for that shouts to older brother " score that one off pays shittt "

pmsl they dont know when they have it good !!

over a year ago

"My youngest boy when deciding on what subjects to take in 3rd year walks slowly into the livingroom oblivious to us reading a newspaper and quietly reads

Son blurts " tuts"a wouldn't get out of bed for that shouts to older brother " score that one off pays shittt "

fuck thats what am studing to do at uni

By *ee-YinWoman
over a year ago

nr bathgate

When my now 11 year old was 3 or 4 he said "mum, I can make my toaty hard... You just squeeze you bum cheeks together" he proceeded to try and show me

Mortified

Hey can beat it tho couple months ago he know I had a "friend" and asked would you? I said "maybe I have" his reply was "omg i was traumatised coming out that but he's going in and out and in and out"

He's hilarious got the same personality as me ...... Not sure that's a good thing xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 21:28:29]

over a year ago

"When my now 11 year old was 3 or 4 he said "mum, I can make my toaty hard... You just squeeze you bum cheeks together" he proceeded to try and show me

Mortified

Hey can beat it tho couple months ago he know I had a "friend" and asked would you? I said "maybe I have" his reply was "omg i was traumatised coming out that but he's going in and out and in and out"

He's hilarious got the same personality as me ...... Not sure that's a good thing xx "

pmsl

Post new Message to Thread