Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By *egs4u OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere around

Is it just me or does anyone else find it annoying when your in chat and people put a wee dot in the room after their name to keep them from being timed out when they are chatting elsewhere.

Surely if they cant chat in the room and elsewhere comfortably they should choose one or the other, it happened last night and totally pisses me off.

My gripe over lol

foxi

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

hmmmmmmmm guilty as charged dont c it as a problem myself as u just never know how long ur gonna b away from chat for so saves from haveing to sign back in .

got more to piss me of at that mo than something as silly as that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hmmm i say shoot the lot of them ! now whats the topic?

over a year ago

hey foxi hun i can honestly say ive never saw it..but hey dont let it annoy u ..its no worth it xxxx

over a year ago

.......... :p

over a year ago

what annoys me is the silly wee ? some people put up for no apparant reason. just bugs me!! if they don't understand something or have missed a bit of a convo why not just ask for goodness sake

over a year ago

if im chatting elsewhere i leave the chat, but i guess some ppl scared they miss something

over a year ago

i dont leave chat because im often chatting to ppl in wispas too as well as msn xxxx

over a year ago

I am one who does put a dot to stop being timed out , its not because we can't chat in room and else where. Most the time all you get is "HI or BYE" anyway , when we type something to join in a conco it usually gets ignored anyway, so we find the dot serves 2 purposes, keeps us in room amd lets those who do actually want to say something to us know we are still here.....lol

MY rant over ..................lol

see y'all in chat.

over a year ago

i cant say iv noticed but then iv not been in chat for a while .. but dont bother over it foxy ... go into chat and be ur funny caring self ... lv joos xx

over a year ago

I have been known to type lalala or something like that while elsewhere to keep me signed into the room as when it's really busy if you get timed out it's very difficult to get back in and takes ages xxx

over a year ago

yes but some ppl don't even talk

over a year ago

Rite so a "dot" in a chatroom is annoyin? Maybe i've missed sumthing, but thats it is it? a "dot"? lol

over a year ago

1... I wish we could adopt a ' one hi to all ' policy ..... its easier and feels less like a popularity competition..

2... when we come back from being away and folks dont feel need to say 'wb', its nice of them but continues the constant hi's and bye's lol OR THE SITE PUTS A FLAG/ICON 'brb' so folks know yu away to loo etc etc

3... I wish everyone would speak .. its falls to too few to keep the banter going and make the room ( hopefully ) a good place to come into ... folks sit and whisper looking for meets.... and add feck all ... ( I know some folks will say I'm shy, but flipping heck yu are looking to meet people for sex, on the first meet, will yu say ' I cant remove my pants as I am too fecking shy ).........

4... It would be great if folks could understand a ' Hi' is not always ' I want in your pants '

5... I love just watching SOMETIMES and not speaking .... its fab.....

6.... some folks will only speak to their pals and no one else , and then when their pals are not in, they say ' ffs does no one speak to me ' or ' am I typing in invisible ink '

7.... I could go on......... but folks who go ........ do my fecking nut in

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

AGREES WITH VIEW.....

Its nice to be welcomed when entering the room ,but unfortunately that aint always the case, its worse when some folk dont know ya,respect people as you would like to be respected.

ALSO......

I noticed a chat when a guy came into room asked the girl for a meet, straight direct approach, she said sorry not this time..within a matter of seconds he moved onto the next woman asking the same pish ,to be told the same...just like jumpin fences at Aintree...

After he asked 5 women.....he said IM BORED

WHEN YA SEE ME WRITING CRINGES ...

YOULL UNDERSTAND LOL

By *egs4u OP   Woman
over a year ago

somewhere around

thanks for your comments peeps but it still annoys me when people are in chat and do it, if you are chatting elsewhere why just stay in the room to whisper? personally if im in chat im chatting not just sitting there whispering everyone and playing big brother watching incase your missing something.

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"1... I wish we could adopt a ' one hi to all ' policy ..... its easier and feels less like a popularity competition..

2... when we come back from being away and folks dont feel need to say 'wb', its nice of them but continues the constant hi's and bye's lol OR THE SITE PUTS A FLAG/ICON 'brb' so folks know yu away to loo etc etc

Agree here completely. I don't generally do the whole "i'm back" cos as you say it generates a whole new set of welcomes. Also, I don't tend to answer wb's either ... i've said my hello or whatever and IMO that should be enough.

I don't mind the dots in the room, it serves no real purpose but I think its more annoying when for no reason people start doing a countdown or up and then nothing gets said at the end of it.

3... I wish everyone would speak .. its falls to too few to keep the banter going and make the room ( hopefully ) a good place to come into ... folks sit and whisper looking for meets.... and add feck all ... ( I know some folks will say I'm shy, but flipping heck yu are looking to meet people for sex, on the first meet, will yu say ' I cant remove my pants as I am too fecking shy ).........

4... It would be great if folks could understand a ' Hi' is not always ' I want in your pants '

6.... some folks will only speak to their pals and no one else , and then when their pals are not in, they say ' ffs does no one speak to me ' or ' am I typing in invisible ink '

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

"1... I wish we could adopt a ' one hi to all ' policy ..... its easier and feels less like a popularity competition..

lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Agree here completely. I don't generally do the whole "i'm back" cos as you say it generates a whole new set of welcomes. Also, I don't tend to answer wb's either ... i've said my hello or whatever and IMO that should be enough.

I don't mind the dots in the room, it serves no real purpose but I think its more annoying when for no reason people start doing a countdown or up and then nothing gets said at the end of it.

over a year ago

oh lil hun im to blame fir me count downs

but never count up s hehe an there always summit at end owe me count downs lol

usually me tits lol sozzzzzzzzzz hehe

sioux xxxx

over a year ago

"thanks for your comments peeps but it still annoys me when people are in chat and do it, if you are chatting elsewhere why just stay in the room to whisper? personally if im in chat im chatting not just sitting there whispering everyone and playing big brother watching incase your missing something."

got 2 agree way u there foxi hun xxx

over a year ago

having only joined Im not that up with all the chat jargon....only just realised that "whisper" wasnt a popular guy in chat lol

Didnt know that your time lapsed after a certain time either...but do now.

Dont think it would phase me all that much if someone wanted to stop themselves from being timed out by putting a dot or a lol now and again.

Chat goes so fast I would notice anyway to be honest.

Heres a tip why dont you just say now and again "oooh yeh that sounds like fun whisper"...that way noone knows your talking to yerself.

OOps just gave away my secret lol

xxxx

over a year ago

Not often in chat ,I find it all moves too fast for my simple brain but on the few occasions I can keep up, I never find much to be offended by at all.Even the eejits who ask every single femele or couple for a meet are amusing .Well they are to me .There goes my simple brain again lol !!

over a year ago

what difrence does it make weather ur chatting in the room or chatting in wispers? ur still chatting anyway thought we were talking about ........LOL

over a year ago

i think whispers is a great idea saves having to constanly email or have private chat.....whispers allows disretion in the room.

xxxx

over a year ago

oops meant to add...would be good if whispers were in bold and a different colour as sometimes I dont see my whispers or miss then ykno....and hate folk to think Im just being ignorant xx

over a year ago

Who in their right mind would ever be ignorant to you lol

over a year ago

I can take myself to edinburgh as example n just enjoy people watching, nowt kinky or perverse, lived in london 18yrs, luv busy places, dolce latte, kick back on street cafe and watch world go by, no too sure bout sittin watching folk in chat, hi n bye, and lose the place, and watch guys impersonate recorded messages "hi want a meet gimme yer msn " all day,just get back to main point of this,,, a "Dot", loads better,lol

Post new Message to Thread