Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

embarrassing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was at the docs earlier today and got a rather attractive female doctor and during the examination i got an erection i could feel my face getting redder by the second she just smiled and continued anyone else have this happen

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All the time!

over a year ago

do you think it happens to her a lot

over a year ago

Could. Have been worse. Mate could. Have been vet!!

over a year ago

"Could. Have been worse. Mate could. Have been vet!! "
Lol mate she was hot too it either that or not having sex for about a month is taking its toll

over a year ago

"Could. Have been worse. Mate could. Have been vet!! Lol mate she was hot too it either that or not having sex for about a month is taking its toll "
so you would. Have with vet then??

over a year ago

"Could. Have been worse. Mate could. Have been vet!! Lol mate she was hot too it either that or not having sex for about a month is taking its toll so you would. Have with vet then?? "
Can i consulate a lawyer before i answer that

over a year ago

"I was at the docs earlier today and got a rather attractive female doctor and during the examination i got an erection i could feel my face getting redder by the second she just smiled and continued anyone else have this happen "

Hahahaha brilliant. You always cheer me up

over a year ago

"I was at the docs earlier today and got a rather attractive female doctor and during the examination i got an erection i could feel my face getting redder by the second she just smiled and continued anyone else have this happen

Hahahaha brilliant. You always cheer me up "

Glad my humiliation makes you feel good

over a year ago

im sure shes seen worse

over a year ago

Yeah i suppose in that job you would

over a year ago

I have never had an erection in front of a doctor. I leave my strapon at home

over a year ago

"I was at the docs earlier today and got a rather attractive female doctor and during the examination i got an erection i could feel my face getting redder by the second she just smiled and continued anyone else have this happen "

Could have been worse & been a male doctor then tell you bend over & you'll feel a pr#ck my first thought how the hell does he know i like anal

over a year ago

"I have never had an erection in front of a doctor. I leave my strapon at home "
lol

over a year ago

"I was at the docs earlier today and got a rather attractive female doctor and during the examination i got an erection i could feel my face getting redder by the second she just smiled and continued anyone else have this happen

Could have been worse & been a male doctor then tell you bend over & you'll feel a pr#ck my first thought how the hell does he know i like anal "

trust you dee

over a year ago

Hahahaha brilliant. You always cheer me up Glad my humiliation makes you feel good "

Sure does

Post new Message to Thread