Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

blurred lines

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been chatting to a girl i met of of fab over the last few days and got to the point of arranging to meet up and found my self writing do you fancy a social meet in a text thankfully i never sent it anyone else get used to messaging on fab and forget not everyone we talk to are on it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haha I've done this before! Xx

over a year ago

"Haha I've done this before! Xx"
think fab is taking over my life

over a year ago

Yea done it with my boss last week!

over a year ago

it is hard to keep them separate i think is it possible to meet people outside fab and on fab with out it turning into a mess

over a year ago

I was at work last week the girl I work with said she would be swinging it at cjs party I actually thought she was going to cjs but it wasn't it was her nephew cjs 18th she was talking about & She was planning to dance all night

over a year ago

"I was at work last week the girl I work with said she would be swinging it at cjs party I actually thought she was going to cjs but it wasn't it was her nephew cjs 18th she was talking about & She was planning to dance all night "
haha that made me laugh

over a year ago

"I was at work last week the girl I work with said she would be swinging it at cjs party I actually thought she was going to cjs but it wasn't it was her nephew cjs 18th she was talking about & She was planning to dance all night haha that made me laugh "

Was funny when I realised what she meant it's one of the fab horror moments

over a year ago

"I was at work last week the girl I work with said she would be swinging it at cjs party I actually thought she was going to cjs but it wasn't it was her nephew cjs 18th she was talking about & She was planning to dance all night haha that made me laugh

Was funny when I realised what she meant it's one of the fab horror moments "

did you realize before you said anything and if not how did you get out that one

over a year ago

"I was at work last week the girl I work with said she would be swinging it at cjs party I actually thought she was going to cjs but it wasn't it was her nephew cjs 18th she was talking about & She was planning to dance all night haha that made me laugh

did you realize before you said anything and if not how did you get out that one "

Oh I realised after I said how when did you start swinging her reply was ive went to dance school for years

over a year ago

did you realize before you said anything and if not how did you get out that one

Oh I realised after I said how when did you start swinging her reply was ive went to dance school for years "

trust you

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Oh I realised after I said how when did you start swinging her reply was ive went to dance school for years

trust you "

How lucky were you?????????

over a year ago

trust you

How lucky were you????????? "

Very lucky

over a year ago

Nope, not yet anyway lol

over a year ago

Maybe just lucky but not even close yet