Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

help

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can some please advice me on the best way to get reply from my messages please as I don get many reply

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a relative newbie on here chief, 5 months. I've found the best was to get meets is not by messages but by getting myself along to socials and going to clubs. The advantage of this is you get to meet and mix with people, have a laugh, they can see you're genuine and they're more likely to respond to future messages or indeed arrange a meeting. All the best mate and persevere it's worth it in the long run!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm a relative newbie on here chief, 5 months. I've found the best was to get meets is not by messages but by getting myself along to socials and going to clubs. The advantage of this is you get to meet and mix with people, have a laugh, they can see you're genuine and they're more likely to respond to future messages or indeed arrange a meeting. All the best mate and persevere it's worth it in the long run! "

I have to agree with this, also I, like a lot of women always look at the profile before I even open the message. Maybe try working on your profile a bit and have more of a variety of pics..... Good luck

over a year ago

"I'm a relative newbie on here chief, 5 months. I've found the best was to get meets is not by messages but by getting myself along to socials and going to clubs. The advantage of this is you get to meet and mix with people, have a laugh, they can see you're genuine and they're more likely to respond to future messages or indeed arrange a meeting. All the best mate and persevere it's worth it in the long run!

I have to agree with this, also I, like a lot of women always look at the profile before I even open the message. Maybe try working on your profile a bit and have more of a variety of pics..... Good luck "

I agree with both of them. Also if there's not an avatar pic tend not to read the messages

Good luck x

over a year ago

i would move your cock pick into friends only take a nice pick women on here seam to like a man in a suit and what the other three said

over a year ago

Much better status!

The other 1 made you look a bit selfish

R

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

read someones profile , make sure u read it all and fit their criteria , mail them personally and not a copy and paste of ur profile , ask them about things in their profile that u share an interest in and above all effort . Good luck.

over a year ago

"read someones profile , make sure u read it all and fit their criteria , mail them personally and not a copy and paste of ur profile , ask them about things in their profile that u share an interest in and above all effort . Good luck. "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone will try just don't seem to be any good at it lol

over a year ago

For me personally a cock pic as a profile I tend to not even open the message . Why ? I am interested in the person that the cock belongs to not the cock itself . In attracted to someone's looks personality and mind not their cock . Try open questions not just ones people can yes or no and use the forums and as others say socials drinks days clubs and parties if you're lucky enough to be invited to them as there's nothing beats speaking face to face .

Good luck x

Post new Message to Thread