Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Looking young...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been wondering if this is what prevents me from getting meets on here.

Anytime I tell someone my age in normal life they dont believe me, they always think im a lot younger.

I don't usually have problens picking up girls when out on nights out but on here its mission impossible.

I understand there are so many guys on here compared to women and its hard to get a meet but hoped I'd have had more luck by now!

So ladies of Scotland do you hate a baby face or is my chat just awful??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well its more the chat I need as well as an attraction. It wouldn't put me off. Looking at your profile, you don't seem to be doing too badly on the meet front. More than a lot of men will manage on here!

over a year ago

By the look of your profile you seem to be doing fine. Plenty of meets etc.

Looking or being young can be a downfall on here sometimes though. Your attitude and outlook is the main thing and if you keep it positive, you should be fine.

Lx

over a year ago

To be fair 2 of my meets are people I know from nights out rather than on here.

I've had 2 meets from here and this isn't my first profile kind of been on here the last couple of years so 2 isnt exactly good lol x

over a year ago

"To be fair 2 of my meets are people I know from nights out rather than on here.

I've had 2 meets from here and this isn't my first profile kind of been on here the last couple of years so 2 isnt exactly good lol x"

It depends what you are looking for. Quantity or quality. ..

over a year ago

"To be fair 2 of my meets are people I know from nights out rather than on here.

I've had 2 meets from here and this isn't my first profile kind of been on here the last couple of years so 2 isnt exactly good lol x

It depends what you are looking for. Quantity or quality. .."

I'd definitely say quality.

Would much rather meet the same person or couple of people regularly than 1 night with everyone x

Post new Message to Thread