over a year ago

note to self....... the hills have eyes avoid Montrose

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ootlover456Man
over a year ago

Paisley

"That we ate animals and not the dead?

Just a f****d up question"

romans I imagine I mean they did everything else probably ate some folk and then went... nah chickens better

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"note to self....... the hills have eyes avoid Montrose "

Funny thing is we are surround by hills,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"note to self....... the hills have eyes avoid Montrose

Funny thing is we are surround by hills,"

over a year ago

And water, always say the devil looks after his own,

over a year ago

is your surname Bean?

over a year ago

"is your surname Bean?"

Llf no peat,

over a year ago

no sure if you got that??

over a year ago

"no sure if you got that??"

Llf what gave it away?

over a year ago

the fact that you didn't say, aaah you mean like the infamous Scottish Cannibals

over a year ago

Never heard of them,

over a year ago

it was a wee joke on the subject, Sawny Bean, a made up cannibal, a bit like Hannibal lector

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"honestly?? common decency not to cannibalise I would have thought"

And deciding you have the right to kill and eat animals is??

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Weren't animals feasting on humans before we turned the table on them .......

over a year ago

Strange but true fact;

Once upon a time the law considered it acceptable to eat the deceased in order to survive being shipwrecked.

over a year ago

Boring answer but, I suspect religion, of whatever flavour had much to do with it

over a year ago

Not sure but I suspect this taboo is an animal instinct and not restricted to humans. I can't think of any mammals that truly cannibalise unless forced to through starvation? (her)

over a year ago

There are a few folk on here I'd happily have a nibble on but would stop short of munching a leg off, depends on the circumstances look at those folk on that plane crash, human instinct to survive at any cost took over, john

over a year ago

"That we ate animals and not the dead?

Just a f****d up question"

Some cultures do or did do it.

Eat the flesh of enemies killed in battle to gain their power & show dominance.

Sacrificial offerings then sharing of the meat etc. something a bit closer to home (if you believe it) Sawney Bean.

However most def not the done thing in most cultures thankfully! Thoughts Enough to turn you vegetarian! Dx

over a year ago

I consider all animals, including people as meat with personality. Some is too fatty, some stringy, some tasteless but meat all the same.

I like my food

And yes, if the zobies took over I'd happilly join in....I wouldnt pass over a scotch pie first though

over a year ago

Glasgow

I have been veggie since i was in primary 5 and if faced with the choice id rather eat a human than an animal

over a year ago

"I have been veggie since i was in primary 5 and if faced with the choice id rather eat a human than an animal "

You'd rather eat a species capable of complex communication, building civilisations, producing works of art like the Sistine Chapel and travel to other worlds than a cow, sheep or pig? That has to be without question the most ridiculous statement I've ever read in my life!

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I would have thought that animals were more plentiful than dead humans therefore the law of supply and demand would kick in.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/14 11:03:00]

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have been veggie since i was in primary 5 and if faced with the choice id rather eat a human than an animal

You'd rather eat a species capable of complex communication, building civilisations, producing works of art like the Sistine Chapel and travel to other worlds than a cow, sheep or pig? That has to be without question the most ridiculous statement I've ever read in my life! "

What so they can do all that when theyr dead aye?? What species is this?

They can also be selfish, horrible cold hearted, vile "things" therself!!

over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have been veggie since i was in primary 5 and if faced with the choice id rather eat a human than an animal

You'd rather eat a species capable of complex communication, building civilisations, producing works of art like the Sistine Chapel and travel to other worlds than a cow, sheep or pig? That has to be without question the most ridiculous statement I've ever read in my life! "

And u have to be without question the biggest ***** i have ever came across in my life. Another selfish human being who thinks hes above animals and has the right to end their life for stuffin his greasy chops

over a year ago

"And u have to be without question the biggest ***** i have ever came across in my life. Another selfish human being who thinks hes above animals and has the right to end their life for stuffin his greasy chops "

Coming from someone who has said she'd rather eat human flesh than animal flesh do you not think that's bordering in the hypocritical. Do you think you're above other humans that you would eat them? Given the tone of your response and the definite overtones of arrogance and superiority evidently you do. But hey it's a free society, we're entitled to those opinions....awww but no wait it's only you that's entitled to have a point of view. So sorry, my mistake!

over a year ago

Glasgow

"And u have to be without question the biggest ***** i have ever came across in my life. Another selfish human being who thinks hes above animals and has the right to end their life for stuffin his greasy chops

Coming from someone who has said she'd rather eat human flesh than animal flesh do you not think that's bordering in the hypocritical. Do you think you're above other humans that you would eat them? Given the tone of your response and the definite overtones of arrogance and superiority evidently you do. But hey it's a free society, we're entitled to those opinions....awww but no wait it's only you that's entitled to have a point of view. So sorry, my mistake! "

The question is DEAD humans!! Ur point is killing an animal to satisfy ur belly! Anyway see u at Cjs!

I have very strong views with regards to my love of animals!! Wont change it

over a year ago

"The question is DEAD humans!! Ur point is killing an animal to satisfy ur belly! Anyway see u at Cjs!

I have very strong views with regards to my love of animals!! Wont change it "

No I think you'll find you said you'd eat human flesh before animal flesh, the assumption on my part was that both would be dead. Not will you change mines, until such times as Daisy the Coo, Sean the Sheep or indeed even Peppa the Pig can turn round to me and say "Don't eat me!" theyre getting slapped on a roll, slaggered in HP Brown Sauce and scoffed. Know what? I'll savour and enjoy every morsel with a clear conscience and sleep like a baby!

over a year ago

"The question is DEAD humans!! Ur point is killing an animal to satisfy ur belly! Anyway see u at Cjs!

I have very strong views with regards to my love of animals!! Wont change it

No I think you'll find you said you'd eat human flesh before animal flesh, the assumption on my part was that both would be dead. Not will you change mines, until such times as Daisy the Coo, Sean the Sheep or indeed even Peppa the Pig can turn round to me and say "Don't eat me!" theyre getting slapped on a roll, slaggered in HP Brown Sauce and scoffed. Know what? I'll savour and enjoy every morsel with a clear conscience and sleep like a baby! "

You callin me a coo

I've never complained to anyone about being eaten before

over a year ago

"You callin me a coo

I've never complained to anyone about being eaten before

"

Shit I can't help but put my size 8's in it this morning lol lol Daisy I apologise and I'm sure you've never complained about anyone eating you. Don't think brown sauce would be required though...I'm betting you would be damned tasty without it

Post new Message to Thread