Back to Scotland

cars and girls...or boys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

'riding along in my automobile

my baby beside me at the wheel

i stole kiss at the turn of a mile....'

if I'd an audio clip I could have sung it ... well maybe not...

Let's hear about your fun in cars - not dogging that's another story, but moving cars.

My starter - years ago on way home from meets on the M8 late at night she would strip off completely and I'd try to get a few more orgasms from her tender puss as we drove. She'd also phone cuck hubby and give him a few tantalising details to keep him up - so to speak.

Bit tame can you do better?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When i was younger. An ex of mine got horny and asked me to turn off M74 to Strathclyde Park. This was before I knew what went on there. We parked up at the worst possible choice of carpark and got jiggy. All of a sudden cars all around and she put the inside light on. I was gettin ready to bolt but she loved it.

My question is - why did she know what to do and where to go? She was a long term ex of mine! I wasnt into it at all at that time!

Just thinking now... damn where is her phone number!

over a year ago

Once got stuck under the steering while giving the driver a bj on the move... never again! xxx

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

this'll make u laff....me and mrs 70 were gettin rather amorous in me 4x4 not noticing wot was going on around us in a wooded car park...only to find that it must have been a local doggin spot...undeterred we carried on to notice a guy at the window...mrs nearly shit hersel so i opened the door...initially to see wot was goin on, maybe for him to join in ...who knows....he ran away ....not only that but the dirty bassa had jizzed all over me shiny motor !!!!!!! grrrrr

By *cots70Couple
over a year ago

west lothian

thats no word of a lie ..that did happen ..pmldunno who got the bigger scare me or the fella ..well obv the fella or he wudnt have left his mark on our car ...lmfso

over a year ago

"this'll make u laff....me and mrs 70 were gettin rather amorous in me 4x4 not noticing wot was going on around us in a wooded car park...only to find that it must have been a local doggin spot...undeterred we carried on to notice a guy at the window...mrs nearly shit hersel so i opened the door...initially to see wot was goin on, maybe for him to join in ...who knows....he ran away ....not only that but the dirty bassa had jizzed all over me shiny motor !!!!!!! grrrrr"

oops ...... one blessing toon and mrs 70 ..... I aint a heavy cummer

see always a positive xxxxxxx

By *oonboyMan
over a year ago

livingston

see if it was u view.....i wudnt of even noticed lol

over a year ago

"see if it was u view.....i wudnt of even noticed lol

"