Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Apology

Jump to newest

By *illybhoy OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

This is a public apology to a very nice lady who i had the stupidity to stand up because i bottled it.I meant no offence and hope that one day she can accept this apology and see fit into giving me another chance xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Wow well done u glad to c ur man enough to c u were in the wrong and make this very piblic apology xxxx

luv jacs

xxxxx

By *illybhoy OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

can i please get off my knees now xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yes u can ty u so so much for that hun xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

it's not good to have messed this gorgeous lady .. very fine lady... about, but at least you have done a decent thing by apologising to her.. word gets around through the "sisterhood" and it can stop any chance of meets in the future for you.. not that this lady ever would have said.... so well done you for being big enough to own up xxxxx

over a year ago

well it takes a big man to apologise.

Doesnt take away what happened, but to admit to it and apologise is a very good thing to do.

vol

xxx

over a year ago

WELL DONE M8. Its easy to bottle it and i came close l8tly but i just done it and had a gr8 meet. Been stood up myself and its not nice.

Cumplay - in his defence he was probably wishin he never took those cock pics thru the magnify lens. It was prob when he was reading your profile again just before leaving and it said VWE / WE and he crapped it. (I would have too mate lol) (joke)

Good show in the appology tho! I think flowers are on order for the second chance eh? lol

By *alakMan
over a year ago

Milan

Apologies are the voice of a guilty soul - public apologies do show some guts. Still, it takes a very short time to hurt someone and a very long time to build confidence back.

Well done mate, but next time think before you act - especially when you are dealing with one of the most wonderful persons on this website.

By *ormagCouple
over a year ago

kilwinning

Well done Billy for the apology. But guys just remember if u cant make it just drop a text or a call and explain that u cant make it. Need i say its not just guys it goes for females and couples too. We try to make all meets happen but things in life do crop up from time to time but honesty is the best policy. Hugs too all xxx

Post new Message to Thread