Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

party Glasgow Edinburgh

Jump to newest

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

Hi I have been here nearly a month now been to CJ's want to get out there more so anyone in GLASGOW EDINBURGH OR in surrounding area's or in between the those two city's please post below or message me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

or even if you know someone that's organising a party or social tell me there profile name so a can get in touch

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A few socials are being advertised in the Scottish forums

BBW

Halloween

Xmas

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

"A few socials are being advertised in the Scottish forums

BBW

Halloween

Xmas "

I have looked at the BBW post but not sure what's happening the organiser has hidden there profile. Christmas and Halloween not sure about time off but I did ask in the Christmas post about other events people in the post were talking about

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

BBW

Halloween

Xmas

I have looked at the BBW post but not sure what's happening the organiser has hidden there profile. Christmas and Halloween not sure about time off but I did ask in the Christmas post about other events people in the post were talking about "

Think Miss D arranging the bbw night is on holiday just now but add ur name to list & I'm sure she will get back to you

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

BBW

Halloween

Xmas

I have looked at the BBW post but not sure what's happening the organiser has hidden there profile. Christmas and Halloween not sure about time off but I did ask in the Christmas post about other events people in the post were talking about

Think Miss D arranging the bbw night is on holiday just now but add ur name to list & I'm sure she will get back to you "

good to know thanks av put my name down and I paid then went to her profile and it was turned off so a was worried

By *nonandy OP   Man
over a year ago

Near Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/08/14 21:42:07]

Post new Message to Thread