Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

ffm fun or party invites

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi everyone,

How difficult is it to find bi females for some 3some fun with my hubby?? No bi ladies ever really get in touch and I'm sure there must be a fair number of them on here??

Can anyone help with this at all?

Also, we would love to get invited to some parties. We're especially looking to have some fun on Friday 29th August.

Carol and Alan xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you find a spare too send them my way been waiting at the beach for 3 to turn up all day

over a year ago

It's very difficult

over a year ago

It is very difficult to get a bi fem, we have a fe very sexy ladies on our friends list who we have enjoyed charm tying too but have not asked them for a meet, honestly don't know why lol, I think as we have mainly been meeting singles makes and cpls?

Would love to meet a single fem , think we will need to look into that lol

Good post op

over a year ago

Ps : party invites also welcome lol

R n k x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Finding them is easy

Finding one that you are BOTH attracted to and who is attracted to BOTH of you AND who is available when you are - almost impossible

But, only almost so don't give up, the holy grail really does exist.

Good luck

over a year ago

Bi fems are illusive and very sought after , to many think they will jump at the chance .

when considering a single female joining you remember the meet is about them to not about your fantasy or needs , to many forget that females have feelings and needs to and it can be very daunting joining a couple , speaking from experience as a single female .Couples can be harsh and very often dont think or ask or even get to know the said female so long as she is a performing seal and does what shes told .

over a year ago

Thanks for the messages everyone.

For Dirtyandmrspice, totally understand what you're saying but we are nice people and would under no circumstances do something without prior consent and we would make sure everyone had an enjoyable experience. We realise that it must be very daunting to meet up with a couple of strangers.

We would hope to make someone feel comfortable and at ease.

It's not just about us

over a year ago

"Thanks for the messages everyone.

For Dirtyandmrspice, totally understand what you're saying but we are nice people and would under no circumstances do something without prior consent and we would make sure everyone had an enjoyable experience. We realise that it must be very daunting to meet up with a couple of strangers.

We would hope to make someone feel comfortable and at ease.

It's not just about us "

was just in general to many forget that the single fem is not a toy

over a year ago

Yeah we get that

over a year ago

"Finding them is easy

Finding one that you are BOTH attracted to and who is attracted to BOTH of you AND who is available when you are - almost impossible

But, only almost so don't give up, the holy grail really does exist.

Good luck

"

This

over a year ago

"Bi fems are illusive and very sought after , to many think they will jump at the chance .

when considering a single female joining you remember the meet is about them to not about your fantasy or needs , to many forget that females have feelings and needs to and it can be very daunting joining a couple , speaking from experience as a single female .Couples can be harsh and very often dont think or ask or even get to know the said female so long as she is a performing seal and does what shes told .

"

well said u guys

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

As a bi female i would prefer 1 on 1 with a female rather than joining in with a couple

over a year ago

"As a bi female i would prefer 1 on 1 with a female rather than joining in with a couple "
*waves* im here lol

over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a bi female i would prefer 1 on 1 with a female rather than joining in with a couple *waves* im here lol"

And im here

over a year ago

"As a bi female i would prefer 1 on 1 with a female rather than joining in with a couple *waves* im here lol

And im here "

im here to

over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a bi female i would prefer 1 on 1 with a female rather than joining in with a couple *waves* im here lol

And im here im here to "

ganging up on me

over a year ago

So where do you find a bi female who likes to play ffm??

over a year ago

Glasgow

"So where do you find a bi female who likes to play ffm?? "

Duno haha, probably loads of different places, or u may need to settle for ff if u want female fun

over a year ago

There are a lot of bi females who say on their profile that they'll meet couples but when you get in touch to see if they'd like to chat, they don't even reply!

over a year ago

Glasgow

"There are a lot of bi females who say on their profile that they'll meet couples but when you get in touch to see if they'd like to chat, they don't even reply!"

Maybe you arent what they are looking for?

Mine says i only meet couples in clubs which i do

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/08/14 21:56:02]

over a year ago

"Hi everyone,

How difficult is it to find bi females for some 3some fun with my hubby?? No bi ladies ever really get in touch and I'm sure there must be a fair number of them on here??

Can anyone help with this at all?

Also, we would love to get invited to some parties. We're especially looking to have some fun on Friday 29th August.

Carol and Alan xx "

I would happily invite you my little soirée but you've blocked messages from single guys!

By *ilthyfun222Woman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I'm happy to meet couples but they're often not what I'm looking for. Finding time for a couple is also much more stressful and yeah, I'm scared to meet a couple compared to a single male. Also you never know which part of the couple you're talking to, so it's hard to know if you're getting on well with both or just one. Xx

over a year ago

Well phantomlover we've now unblocked single men

Post new Message to Thread