Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is it just in Scotland ????

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Kids these days are feckin huge!!! My lad turned 14 recently and getting him school clothes we were trying then buying large and medium shirts , jumpers then trousers size 11 in his shoes

This isn't just him all around there super massive x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I came back from living in Australia for 7 years just before Christmas 2013. Used to go and watch the local under 15's Rugby League team which was full of Kiwis and Samoans. Boys at 13 & 14 that were 6ft 3in and weighing in at 85-90 kg. Fucking scary!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I came back from living in Australia for 7 years just before Christmas 2013. Used to go and watch the local under 15's Rugby League team which was full of Kiwis and Samoans. Boys at 13 & 14 that were 6ft 3in and weighing in at 85-90 kg. Fucking scary!!"
mr

Yup crazy and too think my lad two years ago 11/12 was stopped and searched !! He had a rucksack and on his way to a youth club and the police searched him for booze

over a year ago

All kidding and joking asides a mate of mines who's a dietician has for many years argued that kids today are growing far quicker and reaching puberty earlier than previous generations due to the growth hormones that are used by less ethical meat and dairy producers to fatten up cows for meat and get them to yield greater volumes of milk.

over a year ago

My wee cousin is 14 and is about 6ft something just shot up in no time lol makes me look tiny haha

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

My eldest is 13 and almost as tall as me (not difficult I know). But the kids are definitely bigger these days and hitting puberty early too.

He asked me a few months ago if the girls had big boobs like his friends when I was 13! I had to explain to him that when I was 13, a handful was considered big

By *ee-YinWoman
over a year ago

nr bathgate

"All kidding and joking asides a mate of mines who's a dietician has for many years argued that kids today are growing far quicker and reaching puberty earlier than previous generations due to the growth hormones that are used by less ethical meat and dairy producers to fatten up cows for meat and get them to yield greater volumes of milk. "

My son is 11, he's now taller than me and is a size 11 in a shoe xx

he hit puberty at 9 and half xx

over a year ago

Conversely, if you go to deprived areas, there are loads of 15/16/17 who have been so undernourished that they still look like scrawny little 8 year olds.

That said, in Dundee, there are still grown men who ride around on children's bikes and skateboards and no-one bats an eyelid, so maybe it's not typical of the whole country...

over a year ago

My son is 13, 6 foot 2. Size 11 in shoes n in medium men's clothes

over a year ago

My oldest turned 14 today

Ohhhh I'm getting old lol

Geek

over a year ago

"My oldest turned 14 today

Geek "

Mate wait until you go out for lunch with them and they can legally buy you a pint...that shit will completely fuck with your head! My oldest is 19 and a wee honey to boot!

over a year ago

"My oldest turned 14 today

Geek

Mate wait until you go out for lunch with them and they can legally buy you a pint...that shit will completely fuck with your head! My oldest is 19 and a wee honey to boot! "

Thankfully mine are boys (they are worse than me too and total lady's men)

They already buy me drink, well I take them for lunch n buy drinks, they pay the tab haha

Geek

over a year ago

My boys not long turned 5 and is 4'3" and started school today in 7-8 clothes and Big 1's in shoes. He's tallest in his year and dwarfs his cousin 6 months younger by a full head and neck. Docs reckon he's gonna be 6'7"+ by the time he leaves school. I'll get him a fridge for his 18th and he can buy his own fecking beer

over a year ago

"My boys not long turned 5 and is 4'3" and started school today in 7-8 clothes and Big 1's in shoes. He's tallest in his year and dwarfs his cousin 6 months younger by a full head and neck. Docs reckon he's gonna be 6'7"+ by the time he leaves school. I'll get him a fridge for his 18th and he can buy his own fecking beer "

By *inkyman looking for funMan
over a year ago

bathgate

"My boys not long turned 5 and is 4'3" and started school today in 7-8 clothes and Big 1's in shoes. He's tallest in his year and dwarfs his cousin 6 months younger by a full head and neck. Docs reckon he's gonna be 6'7"+ by the time he leaves school. I'll get him a fridge for his 18th and he can buy his own fecking beer "

Post new Message to Thread