Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Pet Hates

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are they folks? We all have them, wouldn't be human if we didn't, but what really boils your piss? What gets you to the point where sharing a cell with big "Hairy Mary" in E Hall in Barlinnie on an Attempted Murder charge seems like a worthwhile prospect? Can you tell I've had a shit day at work? Lol

1) Manipulative cunts - people who don't have the balls to say to your face there's a problem and try and drag others into their bullshit dramas

2) Bad manners - civility and courtesy costs nothing, you can't demonstrate them then crawl into the corner and die motherfucker

3) Self Importance - the "I love me, who do you love?" mentality of people who are so self absorbed and conceited they fail to grasp the concept that there is other life on Earth besides their own

4) Bigots - if you can "hate" someone on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation then you are indeed proof that perhaps the human race isn't as evolved as we like to believe

5) Shitebags - yellow bellied, sly, Sleekit fuckwits who stir up a whirlwind of trouble and then run for the hills when it's time to pay the piper

Here endeth the fucking rant!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cool, so those are the "pet hates", and dinnae be shy, what rrrrreally annoys you then?

over a year ago

You ever have one of those days where you totally get why some people go on machine gun rampages? Today has been such a day! lol

over a year ago

Bad manners

I work with the public and witness it hourly

Not nice

over a year ago

"Bad manners

I work with the public and witness it hourly

Not nice "

over a year ago

Total laziness gets me.

Bunch o wee neds in car at McDonalds, park up, eat, and just out the window with all the cups and wrappings,,,,,,when the bin is 10feet away !!!

over a year ago

"Total laziness gets me.

Bunch o wee neds in car at McDonalds, park up, eat, and just out the window with all the cups and wrappings,,,,,,when the bin is 10feet away !!!

"

Execute the wee fucks! lol

over a year ago

Same as yours! And also other people coughing. If its prolonged and really noisy, I will break something in frustration.

Lx

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

People who don't wait till Thursday to rant

over a year ago

"People who don't wait till Thursday to rant "

PMSL what's my penance?

over a year ago

"What are they folks? We all have them, wouldn't be human if we didn't, but what really boils your piss? What gets you to the point where sharing a cell with big "Hairy Mary" in E Hall in Barlinnie on an Attempted Murder charge seems like a worthwhile prospect? Can you tell I've had a shit day at work? Lol

1) Manipulative cunts - people who don't have the balls to say to your face there's a problem and try and drag others into their bullshit dramas

2) Bad manners - civility and courtesy costs nothing, you can't demonstrate them then crawl into the corner and die motherfucker

3) Self Importance - the "I love me, who do you love?" mentality of people who are so self absorbed and conceited they fail to grasp the concept that there is other life on Earth besides their own

4) Bigots - if you can "hate" someone on the basis of creed, race, sexual orientation then you are indeed proof that perhaps the human race isn't as evolved as we like to believe

5) Shitebags - yellow bellied, sly, Sleekit fuckwits who stir up a whirlwind of trouble and then run for the hills when it's time to pay the piper

"

Very similar to you lol . I've no time for people who treat others like shit, lie, cause trouble or generally act like fuckwits

over a year ago

"What are they folks? We all have them, wouldn't be human if we didn't, but what really boils your piss? What gets you to the point where sharing a cell with big "Hairy Mary" in E Hall in Barlinnie on an Attempted Murder charge seems like a worthwhile prospect? Can you tell I've had a shit day at work? Lol

"

I'm with you Ozzie 100%

over a year ago

I also work with the public from time to time...they think you really are there to specifically look after them. " I pay your wages " is my favourite...particularly when I find out they are very long term unemployed or simply fucking scumbag weasels...to which I reply... " I think you will find I pay your YOUR wages"

My other pet hate is pets

Simon( waiting on a barrage from pet lovers any minute now)

over a year ago

Laziness - Makes me wanna punch things.

Deliberate ignorance - by that I mean not responding to someone whos talking to you etc

Dropping something and not being able to pick it up first time.

Opening a packet of anything really carefully ony to have the fucker explode and crumbs all over the room.....Cereal and lentils in particular.

I feel like screaming justt thinking about it !

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

when someone puts the toilet roll on the wrong bloody way

oh and arsey people

over a year ago

"when someone puts the toilet roll on the wrong bloody way

oh and arsey people "

Ahhhh but which way is the wrong way....inside or outside?

over a year ago

"Skeekit fuckwit" loving that phrase, we could use that a lot! Thank you!

Xx

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

oh and arsey people

Ahhhh but which way is the wrong way....inside or outside? "

It's gotta come over the top obviously

over a year ago

I'M NOT SO KEEN ON SNAKES!!

over a year ago

""Skeekit fuckwit" loving that phrase, we could use that a lot! Thank you!

Xx "

Ha ha ha glad that my incandescent rage could be of service!

over a year ago

some drivers !

over a year ago

People who moan and moan about never having anything in to eat despite their shelf in the fridge being so full it's over flowing.

People who decide they'll just half in on your dinner because you have enough. Despite these people never chipping in towards cost and never cooking.

People putting paper cups in the bin when there's still a bit left. Bin juice up the arm isn't pleasant.

People interrupting me when I take my break in work. I just want 5 minutes peace!!!

over a year ago

oh and arsey people

It's gotta come over the top obviously "

You could go off some people you know?

over a year ago

"

Think you got it covered I'd just add

*Deliberately cruel or vindictive people.

*I also have a thing when I hear some people eating (shlurpy mouth noises) that sends me from normal to - I will kill you with my bare hands in 2 seconds flat. Have to leave my desk @ work when one person eats their lunch!

Dx

over a year ago

CATS ASWELL. PREFER DOGS!!

over a year ago

misguided people who intend to vote no (bitter together)

over a year ago

"CATS ASWELL. PREFER DOGS!! "

Jack.......I LOVE you!!

over a year ago

"some drivers ! "
mr

Ye and no!! We all make mistakes behind the wheel but when one is made by another I try everything to let them that it's fine and not to worry !

But when another driver ( road rage hulk) starts kicking off !! Pet hate no 1 for me x

over a year ago

"People who don't wait till Thursday to rant

PMSL what's my penance? "

Say ten Hairy Marys!

over a year ago

"CATS ASWELL. PREFER DOGS!!

Jack.......I LOVE you!!"

I'm in the wrong. Thread again. Aren't. I!!!

By *ckleticklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Gonnae remember me to do that?"

"She learned me that"

Remind and Taught!!!!!! Lol

over a year ago

"some drivers ! mr

Ye and no!! We all make mistakes behind the wheel but when one is made by another I try everything to let them that it's fine and not to worry !

But when another driver ( road rage hulk) starts kicking off !! Pet hate no 1 for me x"

lol i cant stick drivers stopping on flowing traffic to let other drivers out side street grrrr

over a year ago

Jack.......I LOVE you!!I'm in the wrong. Thread again. Aren't. I!!! "

Nah a kinda macho, brotherly, non bi-curious kinda love Jack it's cool mate!! lol

over a year ago

""Gonnae remember me to do that?"

"She learned me that"

Remind and Taught!!!!!! Lol

"

This!!!!

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

PMSL what's my penance? "

If I don't say does that mean i'm a 5

over a year ago

Jack.......I LOVE you!!I'm in the wrong. Thread again. Aren't. I!!!

Nah a kinda macho, brotherly, non bi-curious kinda love Jack it's cool mate!! lol"

ok cool a bi playful. Kinda love is it

over a year ago

PMSL what's my penance?

If I don't say does that mean i'm a 5 "

Ha ha ha not at all, you're being tactful and diplomatic!

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

PMSL what's my penance?

If I don't say does that mean i'm a 5

Ha ha ha not at all, you're being tactful and diplomatic! "

There's a first time for everything

over a year ago

"People who moan and moan about never having anything in to eat despite their shelf in the fridge being so full it's over flowing.

People who decide they'll just half in on your dinner because you have enough. Despite these people never chipping in towards cost and never cooking.

People putting paper cups in the bin when there's still a bit left. Bin juice up the arm isn't pleasant.

People interrupting me when I take my break in work. I just want 5 minutes peace!!!"

Sounds like someones housemate is getting on her rather substantial and marvelous tits!

over a year ago

"People who moan and moan about never having anything in to eat despite their shelf in the fridge being so full it's over flowing.

People interrupting me when I take my break in work. I just want 5 minutes peace!!!

Sounds like someones housemate is getting on her rather substantial and marvelous tits! "

Very observant Jim....on both counts

over a year ago

It's nice to be nice, when you're not getting Nasty

By *rjandmrskCouple
over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Agree with the above. K

"

over a year ago

"we seen that", you mean,,,saw.

"We done that", you mean,,,did.

"How?",, you mean why i bet, lol

over a year ago

oh and arsey people

You could go off some people you know? "

I'm with Ozzie here, astounded by you're callous disregard for propriety Cutie

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

oh and arsey people

You could go off some people you know?

I'm with Ozzie here, astounded by you're callous disregard for propriety Cutie "

Well there's 2 folks off my party list

By *lasgowkisserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

My pet hate is. Ppl who start threads

About pet hates...........

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Judgemental people.

over a year ago

narrow minded, their way is always right type people, plus all of ozzies suggestions

over a year ago

I hate cunts who cant say something to someone in a nice way,and feel they have to belittle people

over a year ago

"I hate cunts who cant say something to someone in a nice way,and feel they have to belittle people"

That says more about them as a person, obviously very insecure/needy if that's their game!

over a year ago

"I hate cunts who cant say something to someone in a nice way,and feel they have to belittle people

That says more about them as a person, obviously very insecure/needy if that's their game!"

yeah instead of being polite and saying no thanks your not for me they say things like not likely or you must be kidding

over a year ago

"I hate cunts who cant say something to someone in a nice way,and feel they have to belittle people"

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

Pretty much all of the above!!!

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I hate cunts who cant say something to someone in a nice way,and feel they have to belittle people

That says more about them as a person, obviously very insecure/needy if that's their game!yeah instead of being polite and saying no thanks your not for me they say things like not likely or you must be kidding"

No need for people to be rude. I've only had two nasty comments, one saying sex goddess, you're having a laugh. Have to say, I did laugh lol.

over a year ago

That says more about them as a person, obviously very insecure/needy if that's their game!yeah instead of being polite and saying no thanks your not for me they say things like not likely or you must be kidding"

I find people like this are the ones who are insecure in themselves so they think bringing others down makes them feel good! I have no time for these kind of people at all. As you said Dlt a polite no thanks is sufficient

over a year ago

That says more about them as a person, obviously very insecure/needy if that's their game!yeah instead of being polite and saying no thanks your not for me they say things like not likely or you must be kidding

Being very mild mannered , I hate her little ,apart from the word Cunt being uttered by a lady, oh and fuckin LuLu,and Bono, chipped nail varnish , feet and young skinny good looking prices wae 6pax and merr Herr than me,that's about it, apart fae poor hygiene , farting women and/in flat shoes . Apart from.that an quite amenable,Did I say I really hate fuckin LuLu

No need for people to be rude. I've only had two nasty comments, one saying sex goddess, you're having a laugh. Have to say, I did laugh lol."

over a year ago

"Being very mild mannered , I hate her ,apart from the word Cunt being uttered by a lady, oh and fuckin LuLu,and Bono, chipped nail varnish , feet and young skinny good looking prices wae 6pax and merr Herr than me,that's about it, apart fae poor hygiene , farting women and/in flat shoes . Apart from.that an quite amenable,Did I say I really hate fuckin LuLu)"

Awww come on now LuLu?? You mean you don't like this?

http://youtu.be/C3ziY7yAXl0

over a year ago

If it was only me and a fertile LuLu that can save the earth, apologies yer fucked,!!thanks for the link, but I'd cunny Johanne Lamont first,....a write that's a bit much but you can get ma drift

over a year ago

"If it was only me and a fertile LuLu that can save the earth, apologies yer fucked,!!thanks for the link, but I'd cunny Johanne Lamont first,....a write that's a bit much but you can get ma drift"

That is some seriously funny shit!!

over a year ago

"If it was only me and a fertile LuLu that can save the earth, apologies yer fucked,!!thanks for the link, but I'd cunny Johanne Lamont first,....a write that's a bit much but you can get ma drift

That is some seriously funny shit!! "

why u think ave nae photy ? Wae ma face humour helped me lose ma virginity , best priest the parish ever had

over a year ago

Thought this was to be about pet hates ?

Judgemental people declaring judgemental people kinda are bad etc.

Bit like calling someone you dont know a snob , which in itself is a type of snobbery , by pre- judging them before talking to them or knowing them in any way.

over a year ago

YOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

"YOUSE!!!!!!!!!! "

As in "will youse stop it" or "meet youse there" or "youse are a bunch of arseholes" ? lol lol lol

over a year ago

"YOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

As in "will youse stop it" or "meet youse there" or "youse are a bunch of arseholes" ? lol lol lol "

Stop it! Or you'll get a SKELP mister. I can't bear it......

over a year ago

"YOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

As in "will youse stop it" or "meet youse there" or "youse are a bunch of arseholes" ? lol lol lol

Stop it! Or you'll get a SKELP mister. I can't bear it...... "

Sorry Jinty.....promise youse I won't do it again, youse will see!!

over a year ago

"YOUSE!!!!!!!!!! "
Sorry Jinty, i was originally just gonna type, "thought this was about pet hates", but then i scrolled through a few more comments and i got frustrated indeed annoyed, more than a pet hate it became, so i got wordy and annoyed, so annoyed in fact i never really said what i knew i wanted to say, as excuses go i think this is a topper, lol.

Im not wordy,,,,,am i?

over a year ago

My area manager,

over a year ago

Women in cars at junctions of rondabouts deciding its a perfect place to check for texts on phone.

Even better at traffic lights that only stay green for 9 seconds, "awwww can we go now, pleeeeez"

over a year ago

People who try to transfer their own inadequacies on to me so that they can point a finger instead of looking in the mirror. Yes, I've had a shite day. Doesn't happen often.

Love to all on fab tho.

over a year ago

Gerbils...Hate them ..never a pet

over a year ago

" I'd cunny Johanne Lamont first,....a write that's a bit much but you can get ma drift

"

Is she your sister?

over a year ago

Folk coming into petrol station forecourts as fast as lewis hamilton comes into the pits. Same for folk goin too fast in supermarket car parks.

over a year ago

Ooft seeing as I'm a crabbit auld bugger these days I'll keep my list as minimal as possible as some may not be acceptable to post in here

1. The work shy, eg. Those who can work and choose not to.

2. Bad manners. They cost nothing so please use them. Tend to find its your snobby posh folks who have the worst manners.

3. Junkies. Really would execute them all if I could. Give them one chance to come off drugs and if they can't they should be executed.

4. Idiots who make it out like you are a coward etc if you vote no

5. Radio stations playing the same songs over and over and tire them out. There are other songs apart from John legend and Sam smith btw!

That's enough from me otherwise I'll start on the other ones which are really not appropriate for on here

Post new Message to Thread