Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ryder Cup

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi there how's everyone. Anyone heading to the Ryder Cup. Just managed to get tickets for the Sunday.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My sisters supposed to be getting me 2 tickets - fingers crossed

over a year ago

I saw in the papers today that 3,000 corporate tickets have been returned to organisers due to a lack of interest.

over a year ago

"My sisters supposed to be getting me 2 tickets - fingers crossed "

tickets require photograph

over a year ago

Tickets do indeed require a photograph. Hopefully some other fab friends will be down to watch it.

over a year ago

"My sisters supposed to be getting me 2 tickets - fingers crossed

tickets require photograph

"

Ive gave her passport photos already - just waiting to see if she manages to get some

over a year ago

"I saw in the papers today that 3,000 corporate tickets have been returned to organisers due to a lack of interest."

My work has some but im not worthy lol

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Be glad when the bloomin thing is over and done with! The amount of money being spent tittivating the surrounding area is crazy, and speed restrictions and coned-off lanes.

over a year ago

"Be glad when the bloomin thing is over and done with! The amount of money being spent tittivating the surrounding area is crazy, and speed restrictions and coned-off lanes. "

Had to laugh if u live in Auchterarder their not allowing u to walk to course - u gotta drive to perth and get bussed in

over a year ago

Went to Wentworth, Volvo Masters once, never again, lots of walkin to see a pro hit a tee shot or putt, over crowds of people.

On TV is best way to see it all.

over a year ago

Anyone ever shagged on a green? Lots of scope for innuendo overlaod (balls. Birdies etc)!

over a year ago

"Be glad when the bloomin thing is over and done with! The amount of money being spent tittivating the surrounding area is crazy, and speed restrictions and coned-off lanes. "

I disagree; there have been vast improvements to all the surrounding roads and the Gleneagles Train Station

not only do these improvements look good but fact is, they will also save lives, these roads were major crash and fatality black spots, sadly its taken the golf to change things but at least they are being changed.

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. Folk that moan about money being pumped in to am area and bringing it into the 21st century are the folk that just like a moan about anything and are the folk that stop us moving forward the way we should.

over a year ago

Must of missed that documentary...wat ? " The poor underprivelaged of gleneagles and auchterarder area " ? lol.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"Couldn't agree more. Folk that moan about money being pumped in to am area and bringing it into the 21st century are the folk that just like a moan about anything and are the folk that stop us moving forward the way we should. "

Sorry for speaking, I'll get your permission in future before I post!!

over a year ago

Just got tickets for practice day on Wednesday

Post new Message to Thread