Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

New Profiles

Jump to newest

By *andA OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Lately we've decided to leave it 3 or 4 days before responding to mail from new couples profiles and so far, as suspected, almost all of them have left the site in that time. It's a shame as it causes us to be very wary and means genuine new people to the site are very unlikely to get a meet with us and I suspect others too.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I personnally hyave had this happen to me on more than one occassion so now i try and quickly ask them to call my mobile as being a single guy i have nothing to hide like others do , so i do feel your pain too, it is now getting beyond a joke and very frustrating

over a year ago

I actually had this happen to me the other night.. In mid convo haha! I was just chatting away and told him I needed a lift. (he actually offered. was the male half, what a coincidence!) Anyway.. He asked if I wanted a life but asked what was in it for him hahaha I told him that sexual favours for a lift wasn't cool at all and next thing I knew.. Profile was deleted!

over a year ago

Would stick out like a sore thumb to me and most single guys, we generally dont get messaged first either way,lol

over a year ago

That's the reason we have newbies blocked

Enough jokers on here as it is

Auds x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I also have newbies blocked, bad enough keeping up with fake profiles without adding to it by newbie fly by night profiles.

over a year ago

"That's the reason we have newbies blocked

Enough jokers on here as it is

Auds x "

Did someone. Say jokers!!

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some of them are lucky to last a day! I've seen plenty join one minute and gone within the hour.

over a year ago

I seem to notice a Trend up here at the weekends , guess it's when there fill off the bevvy and think it's a good thing at the time

over a year ago

Newbies are blocked here, may seem harsh, but past experience and all that

Post new Message to Thread