Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Observation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After recently speaking to some single females and couples for a while and feeling that all has been going well ( my picture sent ) i have noticed that once you ask to see what they look like the conversation seems to stop and then you get blocked . Do other people get this or am i doing something wrong

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happens to me when. I send them my freinds request. Boom gone!!!! # igor

over a year ago

Surly if someone asks you for a pic it's only right they send 1 also

Unfortunately some think nope your not my type then block so you can't ask again?

Even if I say a no thanks I always send a pic if they have had the decency to

But that's just me Auds

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Surly if someone asks you for a pic it's only right they send 1 also

Unfortunately some think nope your not my type then block so you can't ask again?

But that's just me Auds "

Always nice to be nice.

So much better getting a "no thanks" message rather than just being ignored, or worse, blocked.

By *uck knows41Man
over a year ago

Arbroath

Im afraid mr a its the norm for loads of fems and cpls on here

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I think its normal mate

Doesn't make it right though

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I gather that's what makes people so sceptical about the site , as i was always brought up to play fair

over a year ago

Unfortunately playing fair doesn't seem to apply on here a lot of the time

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"After recently speaking to some single females and couples for a while and feeling that all has been going well ( my picture sent ) i have noticed that once you ask to see what they look like the conversation seems to stop and then you get blocked . Do other people get this or am i doing something wrong "
I dont think your doing anything wrong.

sometimes things go stale when communication stops for one reason or another, id just accept it and move on to the next person who interests me x

over a year ago

"After recently speaking to some single females and couples for a while and feeling that all has been going well ( my picture sent ) i have noticed that once you ask to see what they look like the conversation seems to stop and then you get blocked . Do other people get this or am i doing something wrong I dont think your doing anything wrong.

sometimes things go stale when communication stops for one reason or another, id just accept it and move on to the next person who interests me x "

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

From my experience on here, I'd say it was par for the course!

And yet guys are the baddies?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

if they have asked for a pic they should have swnt one with the request i would think

over a year ago

"From my experience on here, I'd say it was par for the course!

And yet guys are the baddies? "

Always Bothy, but you know all women are always right. Regardless

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Always Bothy, but you know all women are always right. Regardless "

Mac, you disappoint me!

over a year ago

Couples and women are in charge on this site and as a single guy you must accept this it is nice to be nice and as single guy I appreciate a no thanks reply rather than nothing but I have met some nice people so keep trying it will happen

over a year ago

Always Bothy, but you know all women are always right. Regardless

Mac, you disappoint me! "

Thought that was my function on here, though usually the fairer sex I disappoint

over a year ago

"Surly if someone asks you for a pic it's only right they send 1 also

But that's just me Auds

Always nice to be nice.

So much better getting a "no thanks" message rather than just being ignored, or worse, blocked. "

More like their loss. Move on. Cos we're worth it!

By *ee-YinWoman
over a year ago

nr bathgate

"After recently speaking to some single females and couples for a while and feeling that all has been going well ( my picture sent ) i have noticed that once you ask to see what they look like the conversation seems to stop and then you get blocked . Do other people get this or am i doing something wrong "

Dont think your doing anything wrong xx its only good manners to return a pic xx if they don't like your pic they should just say so.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

If I don't like a guys pic, then I will say no thanks, but not send a face pic of me.

Why would I? I attend socials when I can, and meet that way, but don't see the point in sending someone I'm not gonna meet a face pic...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"If I don't like a guys pic, then I will say no thanks, but not send a face pic of me.

Why would I? I attend socials when I can, and meet that way, but don't see the point in sending someone I'm not gonna meet a face pic..."

Im the same as you if someone has taken it upon themselves to send me a face pic and Im not interested in them then I dont feel obliged to send then one back xx

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"If I don't like a guys pic, then I will say no thanks, but not send a face pic of me.

Why would I? I attend socials when I can, and meet that way, but don't see the point in sending someone I'm not gonna meet a face pic...Im the same as you if someone has taken it upon themselves to send me a face pic and Im not interested in them then I dont feel obliged to send then one back xx"

Its also a safety thing for me... In my earlier, less savvy days on here, I sent a guy a face pic, then it became clear we weren't suited... and he pretty much stalked me saying he'd seen me at the shops, in my car etc etc... lesson learned. Safety first, especially for us single fems, meeting alone. Its why I always have a social now.

Post new Message to Thread