Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Your Fab Homework

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

In no more than 150 words state why you should be elected the First President of the fictional state of Fabland. Your statement should not propose any policies or laws which would break the rules on this sight e.g. no castration etc.

Marks may be awarded for entertainment value / achievability / nawtiness.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please Sir, the dog ate mine.....

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I am Furry

I am Furry

I am Furry

I like cake

I am Furry

(Good enough??)

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

off too much like hard work il take my punishment now sir for not doing my homework lol

over a year ago

McGinty. The dog has not eaten yours as you haven't had time to do the homework yet. I only gave it out 3 minutes ago. I shall expect it later tonight. The homework that is. And button up that blouse.

over a year ago

Kay. Must do better.

over a year ago

Dynomite. See me in my office. I'll get the cane.

over a year ago

That was the bell. Back at 8:45 after PE

over a year ago

"McGinty. The dog has not eaten yours as you haven't had time to do the homework yet. I only gave it out 3 minutes ago. I shall expect it later tonight. The homework that is. And button up that blouse."

WHAT???? I didnt do nuthin' nor nuthin'....you're always pickin on me Sir. That Miss D stole my pencil so i can't do it anyway nor nuthin....

over a year ago

"Dynomite. See me in my office. I'll get the cane."
offt skips n hops with a big smile on my face..thank god its not the belt on the back of my legs lol

over a year ago

"McGinty. The dog has not eaten yours as you haven't had time to do the homework yet. I only gave it out 3 minutes ago. I shall expect it later tonight. The homework that is. And button up that blouse.

WHAT???? I didnt do nuthin' nor nuthin'....you're always pickin on me Sir. That Miss D stole my pencil so i can't do it anyway nor nuthin.... "

what you on about mcginty ive no got your pencil ..shes always blaming me when really shes just to thick to do it lol

over a year ago

I should. Be the president. Of fab cos I'm the smart. One around. Here

I'm also the most optimistic ( yip that's optimistic) i own a suit. And tie, I'm fully. Trained.in martial. Arts. I own a budgie

Called bru!I.I can bring. Big love to the table and big ideas. I'm very fair and will

Only. Let women. Sleep. At 69 downyourpants.

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Now then, now then.

Order in class!

Let's all just sit down and be quiet while I explain the birds and the bees to you all.

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I should. Be the president. Of fab cos I'm the smart. One around. Here

I'm also the most optimistic ( yip that's optimistic) i own a suit. And tie, I'm fully. Trained.in martial. Arts. I own a budgie

Called bru!I.I can bring. Big love to the table and big ideas. I'm very fair and will

Only. Let women. Sleep. At 69 downyourpants."

But you are SO wasteful!

Look at all the full stops you waste!

over a year ago

phaaaaa says the boy whos never here cause hes always playing truant or behind the bike sheds with all the bikes ...ops i mean girls

over a year ago

But you are SO wasteful!

Look at all the full stops you waste! "

And you all your good for is pulling....pigtails

over a year ago

Only. Let women. Sleep. At 69 downyourpants.phaaaaa says the boy whos never here cause hes always playing truant or behind the bike sheds with all the bikes ...ops i mean girls "

i refute. That remark see you in court mrs

over a year ago

Only. Let women. Sleep. At 69 downyourpants.phaaaaa says the boy whos never here cause hes always playing truant or behind the bike sheds with all the bikes ...ops i mean girls i refute. That remark see you in court mrs "

ermmm excuse me your in school

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

But you are SO wasteful!

Look at all the full stops you waste! And you all your good for is pulling....pigtails "

I only pull pig tails when I am begged to!

over a year ago

But you are SO wasteful!

Look at all the full stops you waste! And you all your good for is pulling....pigtails

I only pull pig tails when I am begged to! "

liar liar pants on fire

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

But you are SO wasteful!

Look at all the full stops you waste! And you all your good for is pulling....pigtails

I only pull pig tails when I am begged to! liar liar pants on fire "

I'll get ma big sister ontae you!

over a year ago

This teacher. Is mince!

over a year ago

I should be the president of fab because I would bring a touch of "Swiss" to the role. I'm a smart "Cookie" who could "Battenburg" down the hatches and get rid of a lot of these "Jammie Dodger" types. I'm as regal as Queen "Victoria Sponge" but with the naughty side of "Devils Food" cake. I may be no "Pavlova"..bit of a "Dumpling" actually...often described as looking a right "Eton Mess"...but fabulous "Cupcakes"........

over a year ago

But you are SO wasteful!

I only pull pig tails when I am begged to! liar liar pants on fire

I'll get ma big sister ontae you! "

Good she can help me draw penises on the blackboard and we'll blame you na na na na

over a year ago

I thought you were Barack Obama already,

because. Of all. Those. Full. Stop. Pauses.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Kay. Must do better."

Sorry sir

over a year ago

"In no more than 150 words state why you should be elected the First President of the fictional state of Fabland. Your statement should not propose any policies or laws which would break the rules on this sight e.g. no castration etc.

Marks may be awarded for entertainment value / achievability / nawtiness.

"

Well sir I should be president of fab land as I can only put my swinging into action not very good with my words but then I was always taught it's rude to speak with my mouth full

over a year ago

Cause im just a dirty fucker,nuff said

over a year ago

"This teacher. Is mince! "

A fair attempt jack. You recognise the low value placed upon punctuation in Fabland. Then you spoil it by disreapecting the teacher. B+

over a year ago

"This teacher. Is mince!

A fair attempt jack. You recognise the low value placed upon punctuation in Fabland. Then you spoil it by disreapecting the teacher. B+"

blows raspberrys back

over a year ago

Jinty. A good effort which recognises the connection between food and fabbing. Good use of culinary allusions. Some practical examples delivered to my office msrked "to sir with love" would have achieved a higher mark. A-

over a year ago

Miss R Nymph. You are requested to attend private tuition after the bell. I am sure we can get a pass with distinction if you show willing!

over a year ago

"Miss R Nymph. You are requested to attend private tuition after the bell. I am sure we can get a pass with distinction if you show willing!"

Sure sir im very willing

over a year ago

DLT. A very concise and well argued point. You'll go far. Probably about 1500 miles a week in fact. A-

over a year ago

Hero2zero. You won't impress the the other classmates by not handing in work. More effort required. At least you got in gor the register. U.

over a year ago

PRESIDENT – this word means a lot to me

If I were a president for one day, I would try to do as many things that I dreamt of. First of all I would meet some of my favorite singers, like Beyonce, Etta James or Alicia Keys. Meeting them would be amazing. They all have amazing voices and sing such beautiful songs that really touch my heart. I would also love to be a guest star on The Ellen Show. I love her show it’s funny, interesting and sometimes very inspirational.

Flying on my personal jet would be the cherry on top, but these are just my dreams, and who knows, maybe dreams really do come true....and blah blah blah pssst Really im just here to shag all the hunks and make my dreams come true but I secretly want to be Fab President so I can put all the nawty men in school girl outfits

now that would be so funny

oh and that Mountain Goat well wont say what id do to him lol

over a year ago

"PRESIDENT – this word means a lot to me

If I were a president for one day, I would try to do as many things that I dreamt of. First of all I would meet some of my favorite singers, like Beyonce, Etta James or Alicia Keys. Meeting them would be amazing. They all have amazing voices and sing such beautiful songs that really touch my heart. I would also love to be a guest star on The Ellen Show. I love her show it’s funny, interesting and sometimes very inspirational.

Flying on my personal jet would be the cherry on top, but these are just my dreams, and who knows, maybe dreams really do come true....and blah blah blah pssst Really im just here to shag all the hunks and make my dreams come true but I secretly want to be Fab President so I can put all the nawty men in school girl outfits

oh and that Mountain Goat well wont say what id do to him lol "

Dynomite. This started out on a very disappointing train of thought being merely a list of "I wsnts". You then switched midstream to the real topic and made some good points. I am wondering if you had actually written all this yourself as you seem busy designing new products for M&S in other work of yours. A good A-

PS The school goat should not be petted unless he offers his horns to you for stroking.

over a year ago

"PRESIDENT – this word means a lot to me

oh and that Mountain Goat well wont say what id do to him lol

Dynomite. This started out on a very disappointing train of thought being merely a list of "I wsnts". You then switched midstream to the real topic and made some good points. I am wondering if you had actually written all this yourself as you seem busy designing new products for M&S in other work of yours. A good A-

PS The school goat should not be petted unless he offers his horns to you for stroking."

Awwww an A - boo hoo

as for the Goat hmmmmmm curry sounds about right for him lol

Post new Message to Thread