Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Aberdeen clubs?

Jump to newest

By *aidbacklooking OP   Man
over a year ago

Evesham

Single guy looking to go to a club near Aberdeen Wednesday or Thursday this week? Are there any that don't charge ridiculous amount for guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Single guy looking to go to a club near Aberdeen Wednesday or Thursday this week? Are there any that don't charge ridiculous amount for guys?"
only one and its gay/bi guys only apart from first saturday of the month but wouldnt waste your money

over a year ago

Evesham

How much and where? Notice cop then?

over a year ago

Evesham

No good then, that should say!

over a year ago

"No good then, that should say!"
shitehole,if i was bi during the week id rather have a wank

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Sadly when it comes to Scotland we are so limited when it comes to clubs

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"No good then, that should say!shitehole,if i was bi during the week id rather have a wank"

Shit hole is tame to my description lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I've never been to this club or any club for that matter but I think it's very unfair in the way you speak about it.

I'm sure the club has a reviews page where the op can read up on whether it's for him or not.

over a year ago

"I've never been to this club or any club for that matter but I think it's very unfair in the way you speak about it.

I'm sure the club has a reviews page where the op can read up on whether it's for him or not.

"

only answering a question and giving my opinion

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I am sure he can take what he wants from the post and ignore what he doesn't wanna know

over a year ago

And I'm sure he will do his homework too

over a year ago

I personally had reservations about clubs till I actually went to one some people said oh do go there others said try as only me would know what the club's were like until I visited to make my own mind up good luck with the visits to any clubs you decide

over a year ago

And i hope he finds the kind of fun he is after while up here

over a year ago

Evesham

Thanks all, doesn't look like any fun on the surface, was worth asking none the less.

over a year ago

Evesham

I wanted ppl opinions who may have been so, thank you. Doesn't sound like a glowing ref

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

If your at a loose end give it a go some peeps seem to like it. But we found it tacky and seedy....again others may feel different.

over a year ago

"If your at a loose end give it a go some peeps seem to like it. But we found it tacky and seedy....again others may feel different. "

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"I've never been to this club.

"

Well we have, hence passing our opinion.

And that opinion is, it's a shit hole.

over a year ago

"

yes I think I picked upon that from your last comments thanks

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

yes I think I picked upon that from your last comments thanks "

Just clarifying the fact we had been, not just passing an opinion based on hearsay as many do.

over a year ago

yes I think I picked upon that from your last comments thanks

Just clarifying the fact we had been, not just passing an opinion based on hearsay as many do.

"

No worries thanks for that

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

In fact was at the club a few wks ago and its been done up and it was in fact a lovely evening its not got all the stuff that the clubs down south have but its still a OK club to go too , I agree it wasn't nice a while back but like I say its been done up, since people was there last and hence the reviews and comments on this club with the post all I say is give it a go and judge for yourself .

Brennie xxxxx

over a year ago

"In fact was at the club a few wks ago and its been done up and it was in fact a lovely evening its not got all the stuff that the clubs down south have but its still a OK club to go too , I agree it wasn't nice a while back but like I say its been done up, since people was there last and hence the reviews and comments on this club with the post all I say is give it a go and judge for yourself .

Brennie xxxxx "

and theres the flip side of the argument,but thats what the forum is about,but its still only couples and single fems 1st sat of the month i think

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"In fact was at the club a few wks ago and its been done up and it was in fact a lovely evening its not got all the stuff that the clubs down south have but its still a OK club to go too , I agree it wasn't nice a while back but like I say its been done up, since people was there last and hence the reviews and comments on this club with the post all I say is give it a go and judge for yourself .

Brennie xxxxx "

Good to know. Even in our experience of the fabric of the club, the peeps running it were nice and friendly, couldn't fault them there at all.

over a year ago

Brennie xxxxx

Good to know. Even in our experience of the fabric of the club, the peeps running it were nice and friendly, couldn't fault them there at all.

"

By *ranitecityMan
over a year ago

ABERDEEN

No not any just the one at first sat of each month o heard the best thing about it was haas chip shop across the road

By *macv9Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I have a trip to Aberdeen which coincides perfectly with the September night at this club. Will give it a try unless someone posts with a compelling argument as to why I shouldn't!! :D

over a year ago

"I have a trip to Aberdeen which coincides perfectly with the September night at this club. Will give it a try unless someone posts with a compelling argument as to why I shouldn't!! :D"
ive said my piece about what i think but thats just my view,have a read at the club reviews and you can make up your own mind

By *macv9Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

The reviews are pretty good on the whole.

All academic anyway as I had my dates wrong - I'm in Aberdeen the following week so will need think of a "Plan B".

Topical eh?

By *ampervan funMan
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I agree with dirtylittletrucker .the place should come with a health warning.used to attend with a female on a regular basis until it went down hill.

Post new Message to Thread