Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

a sociological question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you feel you have changes since you joined fab?

By my own admission i used to be quite intolerant of people who are gay/bi or tv/ts,but now i accept it as the norm and have a few people i like to call friends who are gay/bi or otherwise.

Has anyone elses attitudes changed since joining?

just wondered and there is no offence meant by my question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Not sure my personality has changed but I've learnt things about myself

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah, I've changed! I've learnt not to trust anyone haha! And I've realised how much I like to fuck a guys ass!

over a year ago

"Yeah, I've changed! I've learnt not to trust anyone haha! And I've realised how much I like to fuck a guys ass!"
wish i hadnt asked now

over a year ago

"Yeah, I've changed! I've learnt not to trust anyone haha! And I've realised how much I like to fuck a guys ass!wish i hadnt asked now "

Sorry

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Apart from being a bit more sexually liberated no I don't believe I have changed much since joining.

I've always been accepting of people's sexuality way before fab as I have gay relatives and friends.

Ive always accepted people's differences on here and hope they accept mine too

over a year ago

"Yeah, I've changed! I've learnt not to trust anyone haha! And I've realised how much I like to fuck a guys ass!"

What is it with women and pegging?? That shit scares the fuck right outta me! lol I'm a wee bit more enlightened regarding BDSM and now realise it's not all about heidcases in gimp suits flogging the fucking life outta one another. I've also come to realise I'm not as much of a basket case as I thought I used to be after seeing some if the shit that gets posted on here

over a year ago

I definitely think my attitude has changed on here become more excepting of people of different sexualities learned also you can see people's true personality shine through with the simplest comment either good or bad

over a year ago

"Yeah, I've changed! I've learnt not to trust anyone haha! And I've realised how much I like to fuck a guys ass!wish i hadnt asked now

Sorry "

only kidding lol

over a year ago

"Yeah, I've changed! I've learnt not to trust anyone haha! And I've realised how much I like to fuck a guys ass!

What is it with women and pegging?? That shit scares the fuck right outta me! lol I'm a wee bit more enlightened regarding BDSM and now realise it's not all about heidcases in gimp suits flogging the fucking life outta one another. I've also come to realise I'm not as much of a basket case as I thought I used to be after seeing some if the shit that gets posted on here "

you mean that's not wot bdsm. Is

Shit almost. Wrote. Bsm lol

over a year ago

Think iv become more out going

Was really really shy before

Jas still is tho lol

Well until the nakedness starts

over a year ago

"You mean that's not wot bdsm. Is

Shit almost. Wrote. Bsm lol "

Nah I was shocked to Jack, whole lot more to it than that and some if the stuff I've looked at (purely for research purposes of course lol) is actually quite sensitive and nurturing!

over a year ago

I'd say I've grown more confident and worry far less about what people think of me . I'm a lot less gullible but apart from that I'm still the same person just maybe more adventurous and open to new things . Oh and I tolerate a lot less bullshit than I've ever done

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Had led a very vanilla life till I joined Fab! My sexual horizon has expanded a little since!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

It's made our marriage and friendship stronger than ever .....and I would say more tolerant and open minded to different types of relationships.

over a year ago

Good question DLT,

I'm probably less trusting than when I first joined I'm sad to say

over a year ago

i haven't changed still the same mad bat that i have always been

over a year ago

No i think i am still shy and that holds me back at trying to get meetings !!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 17:42:34]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

a vey good question.

I entered the world of swinging having been brought up to respect all women.

I don't now.

over a year ago

"No i think i am still shy and that holds me back at trying to get meetings !!"

Oh you are way shy

over a year ago

"a vey good question.

I don't now."

Respect is a 2 way thing . Some folk need to realise this

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"a vey good question.

I don't now.

Respect is a 2 way thing . Some folk need to realise this "

yup

over a year ago

"a vey good question.

I don't now."

I don't respect anyone purely on the basis of their gender, more based upon the respect they're willing to show me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"a vey good question.

I don't now.

I don't respect anyone purely on the basis of their gender, more based upon the respect they're willing to show me"

cool

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 18:17:30]

over a year ago

"a vey good question.

I don't now.

Respect is a 2 way thing . Some folk need to realise this "

Spot on Shelley, respect is earned

over a year ago

Poxy smart....tooo smartphone i got ere...just hit delete by accident....not typin all that again..lol.

over a year ago

Think BDSM is always misunderstood but must admit I'm surprised at someone joining a swingers site when they're so against gay/bi/tv/tg etc.

It's often a language and oversimplification thing. Everyone is into something so specific yet we all get lumped under one shitty search term.

Glad the site has opened your eyes, shows that it's often preconceptions based on simple lack of experience that cause the nasty ignorance in our world. As soon as people talk it usually solves itself to some point.

Good topic dude.

over a year ago

Tbh I came to fab having a very varied and open sexual past despite being in 2 long term monogamous relationships most of my adult life.

What I have learnt is that I have many skills and experiences that I wish to only now share with people who mean something to me and not endless fab fucks.

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Good question DLT,

I'm probably less trusting than when I first joined I'm sad to say"

I'm the very same.

over a year ago

What I learned is I should have dumped the ex Mrs Prude in 2004 like I planned and got on it like a bonnet LOL......late starter and being taught well

over a year ago

"Do you feel you have changes since you joined fab?

By my own admission i used to be quite intolerant of people who are gay/bi or tv/ts,but now i accept it as the norm and have a few people i like to call friends who are gay/bi or otherwise.

just wondered and there is no offence meant by my question "

Not changed when i first joined,like to think i joined for all the right reasons, the variety, the excitement, thrills, learn a bit along the way, tick a few "luv to try" boxes along the way.

Did that, now i appreciate people for just being decent people, by that i mean, im less busy/eager to tick those boxes, meet and meet to the point it becomes routine, most try swinging to break routines, to inject a bit excitement and fun to counter any feelings of routine i think.

Maybe its my age or maybe its a lot of lovely boxes ticked in the past.

All the fun i have had as been due to people thinking meeting me might be fun, thank you to them and the site of course.

over a year ago

"Do you feel you have changes since you joined fab?

just wondered and there is no offence meant by my question Not changed when i first joined,like to think i joined for all the right reasons, the variety, the excitement, thrills, learn a bit along the way, tick a few "luv to try" boxes along the way.

Did that, now i appreciate people for just being decent people, by that i mean, im less busy/eager to tick those boxes, meet and meet to the point it becomes routine, most try swinging to break routines, to inject a bit excitement and fun to counter any feelings of routine i think.

Maybe its my age or maybe its a lot of lovely boxes ticked in the past.

All the fun i have had as been due to people thinking meeting me might be fun, thank you to them and the site of course.

"

fucking well said

over a year ago

I joined here when I was 21 and I was so shy! Fab has helped me become much more confident in myself and shown me that I don't need to worry so much about other folks opinions.

The only thing that's changed is the fact that I'm much more careful about who I trust. Which is a good thing in my eyes.

Lx

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Top forum post of August if not 2014 .

I changed to be less shy around others , when dressed I suppose it's more a case if they don't like what they see then don't look .

over a year ago

"Top forum post of August if not 2014 .

I changed to be less shy around others , when dressed I suppose it's more a case if they don't like what they see then don't look . "

do i take that as a compliment steph?

i know for me it was quite a deep thought to have but i know ive certainly changed since joining

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Have I changed? Yes, a whole lot. I am more confident now, much happier in myself - is that fabs doing? Likely not, theres been a whole lot else going on in my life outwith here. I'm also now in a relationship that actually works for me - and does not curtail or stifle any of my desires (he is my back up buddy for meets, and I am thankful that he understands this, even though it doesn't float his boat)

Have my attitudes to anyone changed? Nope, I'm still the same person I was - I don't judge on who you sleep with, skin colour, eye colour, body size etc, but how you act and what you say. I do think I take less BS now and am perhaps slightly less gullible to what men say on here and in reality.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Top forum post of August if not 2014 .

I changed to be less shy around others , when dressed I suppose it's more a case if they don't like what they see then don't look . do i take that as a compliment steph?

i know for me it was quite a deep thought to have but i know ive certainly changed since joining "

Yes must have surprised you as i'm usually quite quiet LOL

over a year ago

Can't speak for Bo but I've become a lot more confidant in speaking to people I don't know,I was painfully shy before fab.

It's both decreased & increased increased my confidence in equal measures depending on what was going on in our fab journey at the time, it's a bit of a steep learning curve!

But ultimately it's helped me to be comfortable & confidant in just being me. I suppose learning that you can't be for everyone but you can be for some has been good and we have met and spoken to some lovely people.

It's also had the unexpected benefit of bringing us closer together as a couple, who knew 15 years together and we were both horny sexual deviants but didn't want to shock the other, now I don't think there is anything we haven't talked about . We have both always been open minded & tolerant of others though.

So yes Fab has changed me but all in all for the better.

over a year ago

Has Fab changed me...........

When I joined I was already a seasoned sexual deviant. I had been part of the alternative adult sex scene/ swinging/ orgies etc since I was still in my mid teens at school.

My work has always put me in a position where I found sex on tap, it became so easily attainable that by my 30's it had become a bore.

In the past 20 years or so I've used my experiences to evolve my tastes and tolerances of both sexual pleasures and the attitudes of the Human Being. One changes daily the other I'm afraid has become stagnant. I still come across too many uneducated moronic people not just here but in all walks of life.

Fab has help me to broaden the horizons and sexual boundaries of the people I have met and played with over the years.

There has been a very wide cross section of variances in peoples tastes in here over the years and it has been an education in itself just speaking to people about that.

I came here a horny fucker looking for fun, nothing changed there just a bit more selective in who I have fun with as I grow older and wiser

Post new Message to Thread