Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is it thrill of the chase or

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering how many people would you say it's more exciting regarding the thrill of the chase to seek out new play mates and meet them ,than sometimes the actual meeting them itself ? Or is the meet itself more exciting than finding people who all get on and are attracted to one another .

Same to single guys or females do you ever have a meeting with someone and think yes it was okay but actually enjoyed the flirting and build up to it more than the face to face time ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I enjoy both aspects tremendously. The flirting and getting to know the person and then the anticipation and excitement of actually meeting them. I consider myself to be very fortunate in that everyone I've met has been really nice and I haven't felt in any way disappointed.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

The chase bores me, that why I don't do it. I prefer the club situation.

over a year ago

I've found myself in this situation with a meets a couple of times that the whole flirting before the meet was fantastic but when it came to the actual meet was left thinking hmmm if only they could have put their words into action it would have been fantastic but on the other hand though I've had some fantastic meets were the actual meet was just as fantastic as the build up to The it

over a year ago

I love the chase the build up love getting to a meet and struggle to keep my hands of the person

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

"Just wondering how many people would you say it's more exciting regarding the thrill of the chase to seek out new play mates and meet them ,than sometimes the actual meeting them itself ? Or is the meet itself more exciting than finding people who all get on and are attracted to one another .

Same to single guys or females do you ever have a meeting with someone and think yes it was okay but actually enjoyed the flirting and build up to it more than the face to face time ?? "

Well i cant speak for S as he is still sleeping the now so H here and i would say its abit of both for us.

Oh and the thrill of hopefully one day getting into Scully aka Shelley's knickers lmao i am really an angel

over a year ago

Soon as we find a couple who go through with a meet we will be able to answer this better , but sometimes the flirting will turn us on more, telling us what they are going to do to us x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The build up to a meet is very important to me even if its someone you've met before I like the flirty conversations and the nawty ones too.

I've had some great meets and a few not do great meets,but as I always say it takes two to tango and if a meet has been disappointing then both parties are to blame for that,and maybe it was a case of the chemistry and dynamics work better outside the bedroom than in it

over a year ago

"Oh and the thrill of hopefully one day getting into Scully aka Shelley's knickers"

I think there's a queue building for that one

over a year ago

We find a lot of people can talk the talk but can't walk the walk!

That's where the disappointment lies unfortunately!

over a year ago

I've found in the past when there's to much message back and forth etc I start to lose interest.

I've also find when people boast about this and that, the meet generally doesn't reach expectation.

I prefer the thrill of hardly knowing someone and meeting them. My profile is quite clear as to what I like and I'll always find out their boundaries before we meet but I prefer contact to be kept to a minimum.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We love both most of the time . Sometimes when it comes down to the actual meeting someone new I (shelley) get a bit nervous even socially !! Mr is a big keyboard flirt and shy in person till you get to know him !! We've been lucky enough to have a good balance with the people we have met up with .

Thanks Hayley !! Lol

over a year ago

"We find a lot of people can talk the talk but can't walk the walk!

That's where the disappointment lies unfortunately!"

over a year ago

"I've found myself in this situation with a meets a couple of times that the whole flirting before the meet was fantastic but when it came to the actual meet was left thinking hmmm if only they could have put their words into action it would have been fantastic but on the other hand though I've had some fantastic meets were the actual meet was just as fantastic as the build up to The it "
i did. Apologise. I was nervous!!

over a year ago

"I've found myself in this situation with a meets a couple of times that the whole flirting before the meet was fantastic but when it came to the actual meet was left thinking hmmm if only they could have put their words into action it would have been fantastic but on the other hand though I've had some fantastic meets were the actual meet was just as fantastic as the build up to The it i did. Apologise. I was nervous!! "

over a year ago

I (john) get into trouble for maybe being a bit too straight to the point all thee time from mo, but I've been slapped before for being exactly the same out in the town, its all meant to be about fun

over a year ago

Love the build up.No further analysis required!

over a year ago

"We find a lot of people can talk the talk but can't walk the walk!

That's where the disappointment lies unfortunately!"

over a year ago

Meeting alone

I like the flirting the nerves before during and after the actual meet

1 meet with a guy I nearly called off as I was just sooo nervous exams the build up between us was just crazy!

Thankfully I never and was 1 if the best meets iv had on here as a fem playing alone lol

over a year ago

"With"

over a year ago

Enjoy the cheeky flirting and banter but canny beat just getting down to business lol

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

Im shy, love the txt flirting but when it comes to it im a nervous wreck lol x

By *earhugs1Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We love both most of the time . Sometimes when it comes down to the actual meeting someone new I (shelley) get a bit nervous even socially !! Mr is a big keyboard flirt and shy in person till you get to know him !! We've been lucky enough to have a good balance with the people we have met up with .

Thanks Hayley !! Lol "

Like you, Shelley, I get really nervous before a meet. Ridiculous sometimes when it's someone you know finds you attractive and vice versa.

Love the flirting side but love getting over the nerves and having fun too!! X

Post new Message to Thread