Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fab Lonely Hearts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I am boywonder 32 year old father of two looking for fun friendship and naughty time(and Fab Fem to relies am the man of her dreams)I have a GSOH and i am house trained (just don't expect breakfast in the morning)My hobbies include flirting with 98% of the female users on the Scottish forums ( the other 2% have blocked me) I also like dressing up as batman and buying random shit from Eb@y(anyone want to buy a Two seater canno ?) well if you got to the end of this post your lonely hearts AD bellow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

aww found this way down at the bottom of the page.... you really are lonely eh?

over a year ago

"aww found this way down at the bottom of the page.... you really are lonely eh?"
No body likes me everyone hates me

over a year ago

"aww found this way down at the bottom of the page.... you really are lonely eh?No body likes me everyone hates me "

Awwww I you

over a year ago

"aww found this way down at the bottom of the page.... you really are lonely eh?No body likes me everyone hates me

Awwww I you "

aww at least someone does

over a year ago

lots of worms about with all the rain

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

"Hi I am boywonder 32 year old father of two looking for fun friendship and naughty time(and Fab Fem to relies am the man of her dreams)I have a GSOH and i am house trained (just don't expect breakfast in the morning)My hobbies include flirting with 98% of the female users on the Scottish forums ( the other 2% have blocked

me) I also like dressing up as batman and buying random shit from Eb@y(anyone want to buy a Two seater canno ?) well if you got to the end of this post your lonely hearts AD bellow "

Only 2% have blocked you? Are you sure it's not you flirt with 2% & the 98% have blocked you ?

over a year ago

"Hi I am boywonder 32 year old father of two looking for fun friendship and naughty time(and Fab Fem to relies am the man of her dreams)I have a GSOH and i am house trained (just don't expect breakfast in the morning)My hobbies include flirting with 98% of the female users on the Scottish forums ( the other 2% have blocked

me) I also like dressing up as batman and buying random shit from Eb@y(anyone want to buy a Two seater canno ?) well if you got to the end of this post your lonely hearts AD bellow

Only 2% have blocked you? Are you sure it's not you flirt with 2% & the 98% have blocked you ?

"

Eeeehhhh

over a year ago

me) I also like dressing up as batman and buying random shit from Eb@y(anyone want to buy a Two seater canno ?) well if you got to the end of this post your lonely hearts AD bellow

"

Was thinking the same myself lol

over a year ago

Was thinking the same myself lol "

your still a live

over a year ago

"No body likes me everyone hates me "

Join the club

Geek

over a year ago

Was thinking the same myself lol your still a live "

Sure am did you miss me haha x

over a year ago

Was thinking the same myself lol your still a live

Sure am did you miss me haha x"

like a kick in the baws

over a year ago

"No body likes me everyone hates me

Join the club

Geek "

It's a big club

over a year ago

Join the club

Geek "

its cause we are geeks

over a year ago

Sure am did you miss me haha xlike a kick in the baws "

Fine I'll go back into hiding x

over a year ago

Join the club

Geek its cause we are geeks "

I thought it was coz I didn't give two monkeys?

Geek

over a year ago

well said, I'm too far up my own arse to notice who's blocking who lol.

Surely someone can give out some mercy to Batfink...he's not that bad surely?

over a year ago

I think you're pretty awesome to be fair... You always make me giggle on the forum

over a year ago

Sure am did you miss me haha xlike a kick in the baws

Fine I'll go back into hiding x"

aww babe I didn't mean it

over a year ago

"I think you're pretty awesome to be fair... You always make me giggle on the forum "
me or geek ?

over a year ago

"I think you're pretty awesome to be fair... You always make me giggle on the forum me or geek ?"

Must be you, she's only after me for my cock lol

Geek

over a year ago

"I think you're pretty awesome to be fair... You always make me giggle on the forum me or geek ?

Geek "

i wish they after my cock I can keep dreaming

over a year ago

Both hehe

over a year ago

"I think you're pretty awesome to be fair... You always make me giggle on the forum me or geek ?

Geek "

Your cock and cake! Oh and hopefully your talents with a Camara lol

over a year ago

"Both hehe "
at the same time

over a year ago

"Both hehe at the same time "

You never know

over a year ago

"Both hehe at the same time

You never know "

that would be way to much geek for anyone to handle

over a year ago

You never know that would be way to much geek for anyone to handle "

Nah... I like a bit of geek now and again

over a year ago

Sure am did you miss me haha xlike a kick in the baws

Fine I'll go back into hiding xaww babe I didn't mean it "

over a year ago

OL Boywonder, I'll follow on from your OP

Hi there ladies, I'm 56, play singly when in Scotland, not the most handsome or probably the best bed artiste on here but

Gentlemanly. Considerate and enjoy a laugh and need company for the long nights ahead

Oh, and someone to introduce me to the delights of CJs would be welcome

over a year ago

"?No body likes me everyone hates me "

I think I'll go and eat worms, big fat juicy ones wee skinny linky ones

over a year ago

You never know that would be way to much geek for anyone to handle

Nah... I like a bit of geek now and again "

am your man then

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe we should set up a support group for all us unloved guys.

By *ucyfur77Woman
over a year ago

Pleasuretown

"OL Boywonder, I'll follow on from your OP

Hi there ladies, I'm 56, play singly when in Scotland, not the most handsome or probably the best bed artiste on here but

Gentlemanly. Considerate and enjoy a laugh and need company for the long nights ahead

Oh, and someone to introduce me to the delights of CJs would be welcome "

woo! Someone else who hasn't been yet. *That wasn't s hint btw

Post new Message to Thread