Back to Scotland

I Just had a .....

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Senior moment or should that be crazy half an hour of searching for my glasses

only to discover they were on top of my head all along

What crazy senior moments have you had ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My memory is so bad I can't remember them, but I'm sure Bothy will recall a few! Often heard to say "You're no real, you!"....

over a year ago

"My memory is so bad I can't remember them, but I'm sure Bothy will recall a few! Often heard to say "You're no real, you!".... "
Awww jinty me too

By *lay_Mate_RequiredMan
over a year ago

eadt kilbride

making myself a cup of tea only to find out i hadn't drank the one i made 10 minuets before

over a year ago

"making myself a cup of tea only to find out i hadn't drank the one i made 10 minuets before "
can relate ...putting the oven on for dinner sitting an hour expecting dinner to be ready only to realise i havent put it in the oven lol

over a year ago

Actually. I made toad in the hole recently but forgot to put the toads in...so it was just hole....

over a year ago

"Actually. I made toad in the hole recently but forgot to put the toads in...so it was just hole.... "
pmsl awww jinty you and i could be twins lol

By *lay_Mate_RequiredMan
over a year ago

eadt kilbride

I can never remember if I took hay fever pill. … If I were a girl, I'd be pregnant a lot!

over a year ago

"I can never remember if I took hay fever pill. … If I were a girl, I'd be pregnant a lot! "
Lmao that made me laugh out loud ..ffs thank god ive not got that problem anymore, one less thing to worry about lol xx

over a year ago

Not a senior moment...I was in my thirties...but I brought M&S food hall to a standstill one day cause I'd lost my 3year old son....looked down after perusing the frozen desserts....sonny boy gone!!!! Staff looking everywhere...in lifts, behind trolleys, up escalators.....then I remembered he was at his granny's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't shop there again for 5 years.....

over a year ago

"Not a senior moment...I was in my thirties...but I brought M&S food hall to a standstill one day cause I'd lost my 3year old son....looked down after perusing the frozen desserts....sonny boy gone!!!! Staff looking everywhere...in lifts, behind trolleys, up escalators.....then I remembered he was at his granny's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't shop there again for 5 years..... "
hahahahaha the first night I came home with my first born I went to bed and left him in the lounge in his moses basket,woke up in a blind panic because he wasnt in his cot and was histerical because I had no idea where he was,I went down stairs and there he was still sound asleep and happy as larry lol

over a year ago

I often put down sandwiches and when I go to pick it up again it's gone!

Guys at work pissing themselves because I more or less inhaled the sucker and forgot I ate it in one go

over a year ago

Not a big house i live in, but that 5 yard journey from livingroom to kitchen, i must forget what i was going there for during the journey. No amount of, "what am i here for ffs" talkin to yerself helps, nope, gotta retrace yer steps and see if the idea pings up where you first had the thought,

over a year ago

"I often put down sandwiches and when I go to pick it up again it's gone!

Guys at work pissing themselves because I more or less inhaled the sucker and forgot I ate it in one go "

Greedy bugger

over a year ago

"Not a big house i live in, but that 5 yard journey from livingroom to kitchen, i must forget what i was going there for during the journey. No amount of, "what am i here for ffs" talkin to yerself helps, nope, gotta retrace yer steps and see if the idea pings up where you first had the thought, "
Its worse when youve climbed a flight of stairs and cant for the life of you remember what u went up there for only to get to the bottom and remember again ...and i wonder why my ass is so big lol

By *lay_Mate_RequiredMan
over a year ago

eadt kilbride

i can't remember any of my passwords or the 'security answers' to reset my fecking passwords!

over a year ago

Guys at work pissing themselves because I more or less inhaled the sucker and forgot I ate it in one go Greedy bugger "

Yes I am!, it's not just you wimmen with eating issues lol

over a year ago

"Not a big house i live in, but that 5 yard journey from livingroom to kitchen, i must forget what i was going there for during the journey. No amount of, "what am i here for ffs" talkin to yerself helps, nope, gotta retrace yer steps and see if the idea pings up where you first had the thought, Its worse when youve climbed a flight of stairs and cant for the life of you remember what u went up there for only to get to the bottom and remember again ...and i wonder why my ass is so big lol "
Yip, the new shampoo, shower gel in kitcen from the shopping and even tell self, "take that upstairs when you go" nope, only remember when baths runnin, lol

over a year ago

"i can't remember any of my passwords or the 'security answers' to reset my fecking passwords! "

I'm laughing cause I was ready to rip someone's lungs out one day who asked me my mothers maiden name in a card security check. They kept saying no..incorrect. I was raging...all the way home. Fizzing. Boiling. Ready to cause havoc....till I realised I'd given them MY maiden name all along....ooooops!!!!

over a year ago

Everyones done this one i bet, you tend to shout out loud when it hits you,lol.

A few miles down the road having spent ages in the supermarket, you shout out the one thing you forgot,,, "Aww,, LOO ROLLS",,,

over a year ago

Guys at work pissing themselves because I more or less inhaled the sucker and forgot I ate it in one go Greedy bugger

Yes I am!, it's not just you wimmen with eating issues lol "

hahahahah cheeky but i like it

over a year ago

Guys at work pissing themselves because I more or less inhaled the sucker and forgot I ate it in one go Greedy bugger

Yes I am!, it's not just you wimmen with eating issues lol hahahahah cheeky but i like it "

Apparently I have hollow legs

over a year ago

Yes I am!, it's not just you wimmen with eating issues lol hahahahah cheeky but i like it

Apparently I have hollow legs "

I call my youngest son eat the breed he eats so much and never puts on an ounce lol

over a year ago

Worst one was forgetting my dog.

Went into my local co-op,tied his lead by shop front,unpacked the shopping, happened to look out window (flat was across road from shop), "looks like my dog over there" said to myself, ohh ffs "it is !!!"

By *aucy MikeCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Everyones done this one i bet, you tend to shout out loud when it hits you,lol.

A few miles down the road having spent ages in the supermarket, you shout out the one thing you forgot,,, "Aww,, LOO ROLLS",,,"

Mine is forgetting the one bloody thing I went in for and coming out with around £50 worth of other stuff! I've also hunted all over the place looking for my sunnies to find them perched on top holding my hair back Sx

over a year ago

"Senior moment or should that be crazy half an hour of searching for my glasses

only to discover they were on top of my head all along

What crazy senior moments have you had ?"

Forgetting where I have parked my car when at tesco, walking the carpark with a full trolly of shopping in the rain,

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Went to get up last sunday at 530am thinking I had to go to work.....only to realise it was Sunday and not Monday

over a year ago

"Went to get up last sunday at 530am thinking I had to go to work.....only to realise it was Sunday and not Monday "
bet it felt great tho when you jumped back into bed?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Went to get up last sunday at 530am thinking I had to go to work.....only to realise it was Sunday and not Monday bet it felt great tho when you jumped back into bed? "

Yeah but it took ages to get back to sleep

By *rjandmrskCouple
over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

Lol done most of these lol . K x

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Ok, after some serious consideration, the award of the title, 'Spot The Loony' goes to.............Miss McGinty.

Congratulations, you've won something!!

over a year ago

"Ok, after some serious consideration, the award of the title, 'Spot The Loony' goes to.............Miss McGinty.

Congratulations, you've won something!! "

eh excuse me Mr Bothy you aint added your own senior moment so until you do il be the judge lol

over a year ago

I just. Ran a bath. And forgot. To put the hot tap. On bloody. Freezing!!

over a year ago

"Ok, after some serious consideration, the award of the title, 'Spot The Loony' goes to.............Miss McGinty.

Congratulations, you've won something!! "

Huh??

over a year ago

"I just. Ran a bath. And forgot. To put the hot tap. On bloody. Freezing!! "
ohhhh shrivelled acorn springs to mind lol

over a year ago

"I just. Ran a bath. And forgot. To put the hot tap. On bloody. Freezing!! ohhhh shrivelled acorn springs to mind lol "
oi cheeky.

I ran hot now rampant. Stallion. Cums. To mind

over a year ago

"I just. Ran a bath. And forgot. To put the hot tap. On bloody. Freezing!! ohhhh shrivelled acorn springs to mind lol oi cheeky.

I ran hot now rampant. Stallion. Cums. To mind "

ohhhhh photos ?

over a year ago

"I just. Ran a bath. And forgot. To put the hot tap. On bloody. Freezing!! ohhhh shrivelled acorn springs to mind lol oi cheeky.

I ran hot now rampant. Stallion. Cums. To mind ohhhhh photos ? "

jeezo. Wot did you do with. The. Last ones??

over a year ago

I ran hot now rampant. Stallion. Cums. To mind ohhhhh photos ? jeezo. Wot did you do with. The. Last ones?? "

still got emm

over a year ago

I once went to work in my slippers

over a year ago

"I once went to work in my slippers "
that's alright. I go every were in my slippers. Lol

over a year ago

Drove home once for bout a mile with my purse on roof of my car n petrol cap in my handbag doh !!! Thankfully car I have now doesn't have a petrol cap lol

over a year ago

"I once went to work in my slippers "

Me too!!!!! And I spent a whole day with a roller in the back of my hair and nobody told me till home time!...

over a year ago

Chuffed....it was a near thing, but did actually remember what i went to the kitchen for last nite.

After a 30 second stand lookin like a rabbit in the headlights granted

over a year ago

Rushing around last minute as always and countless times I'm on the phone as I'm heading out door thinking "Okay car keys , purse, phone , f#*k where's my phone ?? Only for someone to sat eh it's at your ear or realise a few moments later as I'm scouring my bag

Post new Message to Thread