Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've got a friends 40th birthday party tonight, I'm still suffering from a hangover and the subsequent "hangover horn", his wife hates me(long story accusations of misconduct on their wedding day) and I'm worried about the possible effects of a cumulative 2 day hangover. Do I:

1) Go to the 40th, drink soda water and line all night, not pander to my deviant tendencies and behave, try and build bridges with his wife and make sure I'm home tucked up in bed for 11:30 pm or;

2) Drink the bar dry of Guinness, Magners and Laphroiaig, try it on with all available women deranged enough to come within a 100 foot radius of me, tell his wife she's a frigid ice queen bitch who needs a good rogering, drag my mate, his brother and the rest of the lads to 7th Heaven Lap Dancing Club and come home when were fecking good and ready to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You know which I'd choose! Lol!

Nah, really tho. Find a happy medium. Drink a wee bit, steer clear of your friends wife if you can, enjoy yourself and find a lovely lady to entertain

Lx

over a year ago

"I've got a friends 40th birthday party tonight, I'm still suffering from a hangover and the subsequent "hangover horn", his wife hates me(long story accusations of misconduct on their wedding day) and I'm worried about the possible effects of a cumulative 2 day hangover. Do I:

1) Go to the 40th, drink soda water and line all night, not pander to my deviant tendencies and behave, try and build bridges with his wife and make sure I'm home tucked up in bed for 11:30 pm or;

2) Drink the bar dry of Guinness, Magners and Laphroiaig, try it on with all available women deranged enough to come within a 100 foot radius of me, tell his wife she's a frigid ice queen bitch who needs a good rogering, drag my mate, his brother and the rest of the lads to 7th Heaven Lap Dancing Club and come home when were fecking good and ready to? "

I'd go for number 2 your only there to please him not her

over a year ago

3) stay home so as not to run the risk of doing anything silly?

over a year ago

No. 2

Can I come to 7th heaven with you please?

Haven't been for a while

over a year ago

"No. 2

Haven't been for a while "

No because all my mates would spend the night fawning over you and you'd probably be hotter than the ladies in 7th Heaven. If you go I'm not!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I've got a friends 40th birthday party tonight, I'm still suffering from a hangover and the subsequent "hangover horn", his wife hates me(long story accusations of misconduct on their wedding day) and I'm worried about the possible effects of a cumulative 2 day hangover. Do I:

2) Drink the bar dry of Guinness, Magners and Laphroiaig, try it on with all available women deranged enough to come within a 100 foot radius of me, tell his wife she's a frigid ice queen bitch who needs a good rogering, drag my mate, his brother and the rest of the lads to 7th Heaven Lap Dancing Club and come home when were fecking good and ready to? "

Two tongs don't make a right.

Behave and dont spoil your fiends night as it's probably took a lot to organise it.

I'm with Starbuck enjoy and you might find someone nice to take home at the end of the night... Enjoy xx

over a year ago

"No. 2

Haven't been for a while

No because all my mates would spend the night fawning over you and you'd probably be hotter than the ladies in 7th Heaven. If you go I'm not!! "

Fine I will go with your friends then. You can stay at the party and keep the ice queen happy

over a year ago

"Fine I will go with your friends then. You can stay at the party and keep the ice queen happy "

I fecking hate my eyes for looking at you!

over a year ago

"Fine I will go with your friends then. You can stay at the party and keep the ice queen happy

I fecking hate my eyes for looking at you! "

You've got it bad. Tell you what I will block you then you can't look

over a year ago

"You've got it bad. Tell you what I will block you then you can't look "

PMSL you did to!!!!

over a year ago

"You've got it bad. Tell you what I will block you then you can't look

PMSL you did to!!!! "

I knew you would check!!

over a year ago

What's the decision for tonight then ya reprobate?

over a year ago

"What's the decision for tonight then ya reprobate?

"

Option 1 I think Ms S. Carnage and mayhem don't suit me well, I don't think my liver will cope well with another session and truth be told lap dancing clubs frustrate the hell outta me!

over a year ago

Wonders if we going to the same party

over a year ago

"What's the decision for tonight then ya reprobate?

Option 1 I think Ms S. Carnage and mayhem don't suit me well, I don't think my liver will cope well with another session and truth be told lap dancing clubs frustrate the hell outta me! "

Clever boy!

And that is the entire point of those clubs lol I prefer to just get one of my sexy lady friends to do a dance for me when out haha

Lx

Post new Message to Thread