Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Not getting the meet replies you expect

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm looking through the meets list and see a couple that catch my eye. I read through their profile and there is nothing untoward and I try to mail them (a) to tell them about some of the most erotic pictures I've seen in a while and (b) to initiate contact and see if were compatable for a meeting. But they have blocked all men. Now for the funny part the meet posting doesnt exclude men, Doh !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they want to do the searching without being bombarded with messages

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"So I'm looking through the meets list and see a couple that catch my eye. I read through their profile and there is nothing untoward and I try to mail them (a) to tell them about some of the most erotic pictures I've seen in a while and (b) to initiate contact and see if were compatable for a meeting. But they have blocked all men. Now for the funny part the meet posting doesnt exclude men, Doh ! "

Sounds par for the course!

But as you've been here for over a year I'd have thought you'd know that?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

maybe they are fakes

over a year ago

It's the way of things. Pisses me right off too when couples post meets looking for F. MF and M and then M cant contact because all M is blocked.

M really amazed at how thick some people are as it happens.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

When I was a couple and we posted meets it was for folks on our friends list.... So maybe it's that

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe they only want to meet men they've mailed / communicated before.... or men who are on their friends list.

I filter MF cpls... and if I post a meet for MF cpls I wouldn't remove my filters.

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's the way of things. Pisses me right off too when couples post meets looking for F. MF and M and then M cant contact because all M is blocked.

M really amazed at how thick some people are as it happens. "

Aah but are they thick???

Again perhaps they only want to meet men they've mailed before, or men from their friends list.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"It's the way of things. Pisses me right off too when couples post meets looking for F. MF and M and then M cant contact because all M is blocked.

Again perhaps they only want to meet men they've mailed before, or men from their friends list."

over a year ago

Again perhaps they only want to meet men they've mailed before, or men from their friends list."

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

More questions than answers!

over a year ago

"So I'm looking through the meets list and see a couple that catch my eye. I read through their profile and there is nothing untoward and I try to mail them (a) to tell them about some of the most erotic pictures I've seen in a while and (b) to initiate contact and see if were compatable for a meeting. But they have blocked all men. Now for the funny part the meet posting doesnt exclude men, Doh ! "

My tip would be, "be the couple", by that i mean, put yourself in their shoes, probably prioritising the responses, deleting the one liners etc.

"tell them how hot their pics are"? Maybe a short sweet compliment on pics, tell them reads like you maybe get wordy too specific about the pics and after all, their pics they already know they are hot,lol.

And generally, loads of folk, put up spur of the moment meet today things and forgot filter settings.

Post new Message to Thread