Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cock pics, yes or no?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Noticed that there seem to be a split between people who hate profiles with cock pics and people that like or request it.

I don't have any on my profile was just wanting to see what the general consensus is and if people suggested that I upload some or if not what type of pics should I upload?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Noticed that there seem to be a split between people who hate profiles with cock pics and people that like or request it.

I don't have any on my profile was just wanting to see what the general consensus is and if people suggested that I upload some or if not what type of pics should I upload?"

one or two in you friends gallery is ok but it's totally up to you what you have on your profile x

over a year ago

"Noticed that there seem to be a split between people who hate profiles with cock pics and people that like or request it.

I don't have any on my profile was just wanting to see what the general consensus is and if people suggested that I upload some or if not what type of pics should I upload?one or two in you friends gallery is ok but it's totally up to you what you have on your profile x "

Okay might do that then. I have nothing against doing it just didn't want to do it if it would offend 80% of the people on here.

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

Make sure no sky remotes

over a year ago

I don't have any on my profile was just wanting to see what the general consensus is and if people suggested that I upload some or if not what type of pics should I upload?one or two in you friends gallery is ok but it's totally up to you what you have on your profile x

Okay might do that then. I have nothing against doing it just didn't want to do it if it would offend 80% of the people on here. "

most women on here are more intrested in the person connected to the cock than the actual cock it's self lol xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have one in my private gallery that can be provided if requested.

over a year ago

"Make sure no sky remotes"
spoil sport I like all the coloured buttons on the sky remotes lol

over a year ago

"Make sure no sky remotes

spoil sport I like all the coloured buttons on the sky remotes lol "

I don't have sky

Would a virgin media remote do?

over a year ago

"I have one in my private gallery that can be provided if requested."
Oh go on then

over a year ago

Cock pics on guys profiles don't bother us as much as it seems to annoy others, as long as there are other body parts to look at too.

By *esignergeekMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I didn’t realise I had a cock photo on my public profile until a lovely lady messaged me and mentioned liking it.

Must have clicked the wrong button when uploading in the first place! It is safely stowed under ‘friends only’ now …

over a year ago

Only if your knob is the only good thing you've got to show??

By *ngel HeartWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Only if your knob is the only good thing you've got to show?? "
lol, Seen one, seen them all! Would rather see other parts of the body

Post new Message to Thread