Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Malicious Gossip

Jump to newest

By *iFemaleStr8Male OP   Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I was just coming in from walking the dog with my son and was approached by an elderly neighbour. She said she had something important to tell me, so I sent my son up to the house and listened to her.

She then proceeded to tell us that a neighbour from the building next to us has been telling people that we host paid for sex parties and go dogging all the time.

Ok..fair enough, we have had friends up for group sex (it was awesome and loads of fun), but no one has paid to come to them. We have never been dogging, nothing wrong with it, just not our thing. The old 'they put their keys in a bowl' cliché was rolled out as well. (I've never seen this done....ever! Lol)

But the thing that annoys us the most isn't what was said, because I suppose there is an element of truth to it, we do love sex, we are unashamed about it, we don't break the law, we don't hurt anyone...in fact we do the exact opposite, we have amazing good times that everyone will enjoy and remember forever with a smile on their face.

We are annoyed by the maliciousness of it, the fact that it has been said in a vicious manner to all our neighbours. The small mindedness of it is staggering, being judged by bored old woman with nothing better to do is what annoys us.

The only way that she could have found out anything about us is through fab, so either she is a hypocrite and is on here herself, or she knows someone that is on here.

So if you are on here, or you are the person that has been passing on our own personal business, we want you to know, we are not ashamed of anything we have done, we don't plan to stop living our life the way we choose, and if what you really want is an invite to a party, all you have to do is ask us! xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was just coming in from walking the dog with my son and was approached by an elderly neighbour. She said she had something important to tell me, so I sent my son up to the house and listened to her.

She then proceeded to tell us that a neighbour from the building next to us has been telling people that we host paid for sex parties and go dogging all the time.

Ok..fair enough, we have had friends up for group sex (it was awesome and loads of fun), but no one has paid to come to them. We have never been dogging, nothing wrong with it, just not our thing. The old 'they put their keys in a bowl' cliché was rolled out as well. (I've never seen this done....ever! Lol)

But the thing that annoys us the most isn't what was said, because I suppose there is an element of truth to it, we do love sex, we are unashamed about it, we don't break the law, we don't hurt anyone...in fact we do the exact opposite, we have amazing good times that everyone will enjoy and remember forever with a smile on their face.

We are annoyed by the maliciousness of it, the fact that it has been said in a vicious manner to all our neighbours. The small mindedness of it is staggering, being judged by bored old woman with nothing better to do is what annoys us.

The only way that she could have found out anything about us is through fab, so either she is a hypocrite and is on here herself, or she knows someone that is on here.

So if you are on here, or you are the person that has been passing on our own personal business, we want you to know, we are not ashamed of anything we have done, we don't plan to stop living our life the way we choose, and if what you really want is an invite to a party, all you have to do is ask us! xx"

invite all the neighbors round to your next party

over a year ago

Well said guys xxxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I was just coming in from walking the dog with my son and was approached by an elderly neighbour. She said she had something important to tell me, so I sent my son up to the house and listened to her.

So if you are on here, or you are the person that has been passing on our own personal business, we want you to know, we are not ashamed of anything we have done, we don't plan to stop living our life the way we choose, and if what you really want is an invite to a party, all you have to do is ask us! xx"

maybe she's not on here and maybe you haven't been as discrete as you'd like to think when having people over to your home?

over a year ago

So if you are on here, or you are the person that has been passing on our own personal business, we want you to know, we are not ashamed of anything we have done, we don't plan to stop living our life the way we choose, and if what you really want is an invite to a party, all you have to do is ask us! xxmaybe she's not on here and maybe you haven't been as discrete as you'd like to think when having people over to your home? "

did one of your guests go to the wrong door and let something slip!

over a year ago

Glasgow

The information and other details said could have only came from here, they where Chinese whispers exaggerated from details we had on our profile (now removed). As for being discrete, she isnt even our direct neighbour, so we could have been having all out swinging and shouting sex parties and she would never know without being told.

Besides that we are extremely discrete with anything relating to sex, both for our kids and work reason.

We do have many parties with many people attending them quite often, but they are not sex parties...although in her head they probably are.

over a year ago

You prob will never know

But as jacs has said maybe not as discrete as you think

I remember when we 1 st moved into our street there was a house that every sat night were about 10 cars outside and you saw all sorts going in... Wasn't rocket science to figure out what was going on?

But as you say you don't wanna hide it so you prob havnt been?

I'd have been mortified myself tho

over a year ago

Glasgow

"

did one of your guests go to the wrong door and let something slip! "

Haha No, I don't beleive so. Most of the people are our good friends and know where we live. x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"The information and other details said could have only came from here, they where Chinese whispers exaggerated from details we had on our profile (now removed). As for being discrete, she isnt even our direct neighbour, so we could have been having all out swinging and shouting sex parties and she would never know without being told.

Besides that we are extremely discrete with anything relating to sex, both for our kids and work reason.

We do have many parties with many people attending them quite often, but they are not sex parties...although in her head they probably are."

if you feel the information only came from here then it's obviously come from one of your so called friends otherwise how else would the neighbour know unless I'd given them details to your parties?

over a year ago

Glasgow

"The information and other details said could have only came from here, they where Chinese whispers exaggerated from details we had on our profile (now removed). As for being discrete, she isnt even our direct neighbour, so we could have been having all out swinging and shouting sex parties and she would never know without being told.

We do have many parties with many people attending them quite often, but they are not sex parties...although in her head they probably are.if you feel the information only came from here then it's obviously come from one of your so called friends otherwise how else would the neighbour know unless I'd given them details to your parties? "

It could have came from someone that has browsed our profile, we have had people before recognise where we live due to seeing the veiw out our window in a picture. The picture was a slip up on our behalf and we removed it. But regardless, maliciousness is uncalled for, people will gossip we accept that, but strangers being vicious about us to our neighbours is uncalled for. X

By *hybutnaughtyoneWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If yiu choose to have people over whos business is it but yours...as long as you're not being a nuisance. ..the only thing I would worry about is your kids....because kids can be nasty to each other. ...if they hear adults gossiping. ....hope it doesn't come to that...mx

over a year ago

Glasgow

"If yiu choose to have people over whos business is it but yours...as long as you're not being a nuisance. ..the only thing I would worry about is your kids....because kids can be nasty to each other. ...if they hear adults gossiping. ....hope it doesn't come to that...mx"

That is our biggest concern, we would never do this if it had a negative effect on anyone, especially our kids.

over a year ago

Hope you guys are ok xx

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"You prob will never know

I remember when we 1 st moved into our street there was a house that every sat night were about 10 cars outside and you saw all sorts going in... Wasn't rocket science to figure out what was going on?

I'd have been mortified myself tho "

Did you get an invite?!

over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hope you guys are ok xx"

We are thanks...we see the funny side of it. Lol

over a year ago

Did you get an invite?!"

pre swinging days unfortunately lol

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

You sound surprised that people would do that, discretion when it is someone else's address, not theirs is not held high up the integrity stakes by some.

The need to grandstand takes priority

over a year ago

View from window from pic bit far fetched. Shut your curtains from now on and keep the screaming doon

over a year ago

It's a shame to hear that has happened.

Sounds a lot like our street. Nobody knows we use the site or what we do, but equally there seem to be too many people with nothing better to do with their time.

A personal _iew of mine is that people often spread gossip because they are in some way jealous of the person they are spreading rumours about.

As long as you aren't harming anyone, what business is it of anyone what you guys get up to?

It would be a shame though if the rumours somehow got back to the kids but that would be no fault of yours.

I could go on as this sort of thing infuriates me.

Good to see you are taking it all in your stride though.

Just remember a favourite phrase of mine "Empty vessels make the most noise".

over a year ago

Fuck them, figuratively not physically unless they are hot,

over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 21:40:31]

over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's a shame to hear that has happened.

Sounds a lot like our street. Nobody knows we use the site or what we do, but equally there seem to be too many people with nothing better to do with their time.

A personal _iew of mine is that people often spread gossip because they are in some way jealous of the person they are spreading rumours about.

As long as you aren't harming anyone, what business is it of anyone what you guys get up to?

It would be a shame though if the rumours somehow got back to the kids but that would be no fault of yours.

I could go on as this sort of thing infuriates me.

Good to see you are taking it all in your stride though.

Just remember a favourite phrase of mine "Empty vessels make the most noise"."

Yeah that sums it up!

Pheniox, she isnt hot at all! Lol

over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 21:42:21]

over a year ago

Glasgow

"View from window from pic bit far fetched. Shut your curtains from now on and keep the screaming doon "

There is nothing far fetched about it all. And the screaming I may have or have not have been doing wouldn't matter as no one could hear us...especially the woman involved, if you had read the thread you would have seen that we have said that all ready.

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

it defo wouldnt stop us coming to one of your parties its been a while and we need to catch up

xx

By *bob89Man
over a year ago

Aviemore

It really is a shame that someone has felt that what you guys get up to is even worthy as gossip!

As someone has already said I hint a massive dose of Jelaousy, keep living your life the way that makes you happy! . X

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Some people are very narrow minded - why is it a problem to them what other people get up to if it is not affecting them?

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Did you get an invite?!pre swinging days unfortunately lol "

That halo is at an awfy jaunty angle these days....!

over a year ago

Unfortunately is perfectly straight

These days

Post new Message to Thread