Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Made to feel unwelcome at clubs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just to get others _iews on attending swingers clubs for first time, we have been told that newbies can be made to feel unwelcome when first attending clubs which we personally find hard to believe. Would be nice to hear of others experiences of first time club meets as we are considering attending a club soon as we feel this will be the best way for us to meet other swingers and get over the nerves of our first meet.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just to get others _iews on attending swingers clubs for first time, we have been told that newbies can be made to feel unwelcome when first attending clubs which we personally find hard to believe. Would be nice to hear of others experiences of first time club meets as we are considering attending a club soon as we feel this will be the best way for us to meet other swingers and get over the nerves of our first meet."
get your bums down to cj's this saturday,trust me you will definately not be made to feel unwelcome,in fact the very opposite

over a year ago

This Saturday is not possible but we will most certainly attend very soon, from what we hear and read about CJ's it seems like a great night with a great crowd. I'm guessing the people that told us its unwelcoming aren't very sociable or confident within themselves either socially or sexually. If I'm honest I'm totally shitting myself but that's part of the excitement,everyone must be nervous first time

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Been to both tv nights & fun for all nights at cjs and was def made welcome at both first time

over a year ago

"This Saturday is not possible but we will most certainly attend very soon, from what we hear and read about CJ's it seems like a great night with a great crowd. I'm guessing the people that told us its unwelcoming aren't very sociable or confident within themselves either socially or sexually. If I'm honest I'm totally shitting myself but that's part of the excitement,everyone must be nervous first time"
and thats normal,couple of drinks and ten minutes and youll wonder what you worried about

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Been dying to go to CJs for ages but I'm with the OP, completely bricking it lol!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I think in any club, a few of the regulars may be predatory, but on the whole the majority will be welcoming.

Relax and enjoy

over a year ago

I went my first time to cjs last month I never once felt unwelcome infact it was the complete opposite hope you both pluck up the courage to go you'll wonder what all the worry was about

over a year ago

"Been dying to go to CJs for ages but I'm with the OP, completely bricking it lol! "
fuck it get down there

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Cj's is brilliant and the folk I met were lovely, it's the same as everything else in life .... It's what you make it

If you chat folk will chat back, I loved my first visit and going back the 23 rd

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I was made to feel very welcome when I went to After8 and CJs.

over a year ago

I am the with the op as am so shy I a bit worried about going

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Defo not the case at CJs yet to come across or witness anyone who didnt feel anything other than welcome and relaxed

over a year ago

Cjs is ok for newbies

Someone will chat to you

We went down to infusion and thank god we went with another cpl as we felt really out if place there

Not very friendly

over a year ago

"I am the with the op as am so shy I a bit worried about going "

No need to be

over a year ago

"I am the with the op as am so shy I a bit worried about going

No need to be "

Easy for you to say

over a year ago

"Cj's is brilliant and the folk I met were lovely, it's the same as everything else in life .... It's what you make it

If you chat folk will chat back, I loved my first visit and going back the 23 rd "

So am I, just got the confirmation email through there just now........yayyyyyyyyy!!

over a year ago

Been to cjs 8 and infusions, been made very welcome at them both and hoping to get back to infusions in the near future

cjs later in the month

over a year ago

So do we need to pre book to go to CJ's excuse the ignorance and how do we go about it?

over a year ago

"So do we need to pre book to go to CJ's excuse the ignorance and how do we go about it?"
go to the club re_iew section,and look for cj's and send an email and express an interest in attending and they will get back to you with details of location,costs etc

over a year ago

Thanks folks for all your info and encouragement it's very much appreciated by us both xxx

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Im sure you will both enjoy and people def are friendly to all x

over a year ago

I didnt pack my suit, so I'll wait a while and see if I can get a +1 to come along

over a year ago

We go to after 8 quite regularly, although not as often as we used to, always had a good time, I think it depends on yourselves if you are quite chatty then I think you'll be fine, never been to cj but would like to try it soon.

By *undeegregMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Really want to try C J's. Are bi guys welcome. Will there be many others.

over a year ago

everyone is welcome at cj`s you will have a great night.xx

By *iFemaleStr8MaleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

As everyone else has said...go to CJs, great group of people, very welcoming! x

Post new Message to Thread