Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

nerves are a bugger

Jump to newest

By * happycampers OP   Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

How hard is it to get a meet here that suit all? If it's not family, work,or just the lack of interest. Only ever had soft swing before and although we're looking for more we now have a couple of party invites that we'd really like to attend but I(Mrs) would rather just be with another couple. (lol,for now anyway). X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How hard is it to get a meet here that suit all? If it's not family, work,or just the lack of interest. Only ever had soft swing before and although we're looking for more we now have a couple of party invites that we'd really like to attend but I(Mrs) would rather just be with another couple. (lol,for now anyway). X"

Yeah but nerves are good i reckon

Nice cam the other day very hot

over a year ago

Think folk underestimate how hard it is for couples. Can be very difficult finding 4 people who all get on

By *esignergeekMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

It’s always tough making arrangements that suit everybody involved - three or four people are much trickier to organise around calendars than just the two! (And that’s *after* you finally find a connection with people you like!)

Stick at it. Perseverance pays off. Don’t give up. Etc.

Good luck to you, is basically what I’m saying!

over a year ago

glasgow

"How hard is it to get a meet here that suit all? If it's not family, work,or just the lack of interest. Only ever had soft swing before and although we're looking for more we now have a couple of party invites that we'd really like to attend but I(Mrs) would rather just be with another couple. (lol,for now anyway). X

Yeah but nerves are good i reckon

Nice cam the other day very hot "

Glad you liked it, Will be repeating it again soon. X

over a year ago

"Think folk underestimate how hard it is for couples. Can be very difficult finding 4 people who all get on "
Its hard to find 2 people that get on on here never mind 4

over a year ago

glasgow

"Think folk underestimate how hard it is for couples. Can be very difficult finding 4 people who all get on "

yea we know, first few meets we had were only socials lol n no way was it gonna go any further. X

over a year ago

glasgow

"It’s always tough making arrangements that suit everybody involved - three or four people are much trickier to organise around calendars than just the two! (And that’s *after* you finally find a connection with people you like!)

Stick at it. Perseverance pays

off. Don’t give up. Etc.

Good luck to you, is basically what I’m saying!"

Yea we plan on sticking with it for now, we don't let it take over either,, thanks. X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How hard is it to get a meet here that suit all? If it's not family, work,or just the lack of interest. Only ever had soft swing before and although we're looking for more we now have a couple of party invites that we'd really like to attend but I(Mrs) would rather just be with another couple. (lol,for now anyway). X"
maybe try a club or social they are great for meeting people with no added pressure.. Good luck x

over a year ago

glasgow

"How hard is it to get a meet here that suit all? If it's not family, work,or just the lack of interest. Only ever had soft swing before and although we're looking for more we now have a couple of party invites that we'd really like to attend but I(Mrs) would rather just be with another couple. (lol,for now anyway).x maybe try a club or social they are great for meeting people with no added pressure.. Good luck x "

Yea, unsure of clubs tho, but going to the Stirling social in October, looking forward to it. X

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How hard is it to get a meet here that suit all? If it's not family, work,or just the lack of interest. Only ever had soft swing before and although we're looking for more we now have a couple of party invites that we'd really like to attend but I(Mrs) would rather just be with another couple. (lol,for now anyway).x maybe try a club or social they are great for meeting people with no added pressure.. Good luck x

Yea, unsure of clubs tho, but going to the Stirling social in October, looking forward to it. X"

over a year ago

Having standards is a good thing, we all have to start somewhere , social meets are always good , and fun relaxed nights on the actual meet will ease the nerves and make it go a lot smoother .

Go at your own pace relax and enjoy

over a year ago

"Having standards is a good thing, we all have to start somewhere , social meets are always good , and fun relaxed nights on the actual meet will ease the nerves and make it go a lot smoother .

Go at your own pace relax and enjoy "

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Nerves are natural... When you stop getting butterfly then time to stop for us...

As for finding couples... It's bloody impossible at times lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

It's hard as a singleton but having been part of a swinging couple in the past, I know it can be almost impossible to find another couple that 'fit'

But when you do, it's soooo worth it.

So don't let nerves get the better of you, they are natural. Just learn to set them to one side

over a year ago

glasgow

Cheers for the feedback guy's, much appreciated. were still gonna stick around. X

over a year ago

Nerves are good its only natural to be nervous and as stated further up if the nerves or butterflies stop then time to give it a rest for a bit,

A decent conversation to settle down with soon puts nerves to bed

Can meet same person a few times and still have a little nerves

Post new Message to Thread