Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Can you have too much Veris?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies, are you put off if one of your fellow fabbers has a steady stream of verifications , from nice respectable girls and couples? When is too much ? One wouldn't want I appear to be a man whore....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Ladies, are you put off if one of your fellow fabbers has a steady stream of verifications , from nice respectable girls and couples? When is too much ? One wouldn't want I appear to be a man whore...."

It will all depend on the individuals concerned. I may think one guy has too many veris whilst someone else likes the number he has. It's all down to personal preference. Just do what makes you happy and ignore the rest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol,,it would put me off

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ladies, are you put off if one of your fellow fabbers has a steady stream of verifications , from nice respectable girls and couples? When is too much ? One wouldn't want I appear to be a man whore...."
Hmmmm always causes a bit of a stir this topic.

We're all here for our own fun in what ever Way we choose.

Some meet a lot some only meet now and again.

Just do what you want and dont worry about what others think... Good luck but can see you dont need it lol

over a year ago

Ps... Welcome to the forums mr

Xx

over a year ago

Glenrothes

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 08:38:59]

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Watch out for MissD. She loves men in suits lol

over a year ago

"Watch out for MissD. She loves men in suits lol"
hahaha cheeky already fabbed his suit pic lol

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

don't you worry about too many verifications.....just get that suit on and come to mamma...Rx

over a year ago

Judging by her profile I'd say not

Think it's clubs n stuff

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Watch out for MissD. She loves men in suits lolhahaha cheeky already fabbed his suit pic lol "

Now why does that not surprise me lol

over a year ago

"Watch out for MissD. She loves men in suits lolhahaha cheeky already fabbed his suit pic lol

Now why does that not surprise me lol"

Ermmmm dunno

over a year ago

I don't really care how many a person has and it should be down to an individual to decide when is enough.

There are a few people who have an opinion on it tho. I've been blocked for having too many, despite the majority being from socials.

By *orteMan
over a year ago

Aberdeen

No you can't have too much veris. You can only have too many. The grammar police - ever vigilant.

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"No you can't have too much veris. You can only have too many. The grammar police - ever vigilant. "

I was desperately trying not to say !!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 10:39:57]

over a year ago

"No you can't have too much veris. You can only have too many. The grammar police - ever vigilant.

I was desperately trying not to say !!!!"

Lol, I bow my head in shame....

over a year ago

"Ps... Welcome to the forums mr

Xx"

Cheers banana x

over a year ago

Its right up there with gettin yer knickers in a twist about blocks.

If folk have chosen to be honest enough to show all veri's then good, gives a good/better idea of who your contacting.

Dont be fulled by modest/minimal verifications, some "players" are very tactile about what veri's to ping up.

Fully expect the, "its my profile i can show what i want", yip you very can, not buying what i see a lot of the time, all im saying.

over a year ago

I don't show my veris because I really don't think there is any need to.

I much prefer it that way,

Who I meet is mine and their business no one else's.

And this post is another example of how people judge you,thats why I think if no veris are on show it's a lot less hassle in my opinion.

Anyone I'm intrested in meeting I don't mind forwarding a few to prove I'm genuine anyway x

over a year ago

I don't think you can have to many verifications sometimes I display certain ones as I feel Privileged to have met socially or other wise as they have been generally cracking people & completely enjoyed their company

over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I don't show my veris because I really don't think there is any need to.

And this post is another example of how people judge you,thats why I think if no veris are on show it's a lot less hassle in my opinion.

Anyone I'm intrested in meeting I don't mind forwarding a few to prove I'm genuine anyway x"

This.

over a year ago

It puts me off. One ex playmate had 50+ veris for 7wks on fab. As it was most were socials but he complained bitterly that people wouldn't meet with him.

over a year ago

Anyone I'm intrested in meeting I don't mind forwarding a few to prove I'm genuine anyway x"

Ok, and if for example you were to imagine yourself being of the opposite sex, new on here, eager to have yourself a fun time, weeks, months go by with no luck.

You'd start perhaps to realise that lovely green tick helps anyone gain a bit interest, and im quite sure if after patiently hoping to get that first meet, you'd opt to shout about it via a reassuring verification.

Im sorry but this option to choose to show nothing is pretty much a luxury of people who have established themselves on here, got lovely connections and indeed have no need to tell us too much.

No veri's / 100 veri's, if your having a good time with either, all that matters.

over a year ago

Anyone I'm intrested in meeting I don't mind forwarding a few to prove I'm genuine anyway x

Im sorry but this option to choose to show nothing is pretty much a luxury of people who have established themselves on here, got lovely connections and indeed have no need to tell us too much.

No veri's / 100 veri's, if your having a good time with either, all that matters."

It is a choice its my choice

why would i concern myself with other peoples veris ?

over a year ago

Glenrothes

Ok, and if for example you were to imagine yourself being of the opposite sex, new on here, eager to have yourself a fun time, weeks, months go by with no luck.

You'd start perhaps to realise that lovely green tick helps anyone gain a bit interest, and im quite sure if after patiently hoping to get that first meet, you'd opt to shout about it via a reassuring verification.

No veri's / 100 veri's, if your having a good time with either, all that matters."

And as I said right at the beginning it's down to personal preference. We should all do what makes us happy and comfortable.

over a year ago

Well thats a tad confusing, i post an example of how diffrent it is for new members compared to established members, yet a paragraph of that has vanished,,

over a year ago

"Well thats a tad confusing, i post an example of how diffrent it is for new members compared to established members, yet a paragraph of that has vanished,, "
Because I was only replying to your last paragraph lol

over a year ago

Really....some mind ....some don't

It's personal choice

Me myself and I prob wouldn't meet a guy / cpl with a list of veris especially if there close together in date

That's just us

Again personal choice

X

over a year ago

"Really....some mind ....some don't

It's personal choice

Me myself and I prob wouldn't meet a guy / cpl with a list of veris especially if there close together in date

That's just us

Again personal choice

X "

I know what you mean the ones who have meets every day or two put me off .

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

X I know what you mean the ones who have meets every day or two put me off ."

Apparently, if they were to hide these "too many too often" verifications, nobody would know or judge them and they could carry on filling their swingin boots,,

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

X I know what you mean the ones who have meets every day or two put me off .Apparently, if they were to hide these "too many too often" verifications, nobody would know or judge them and they could carry on filling their swingin boots,,"

Exactly my point then no one would be judged

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

X I know what you mean the ones who have meets every day or two put me off .Apparently, if they were to hide these "too many too often" verifications, nobody would know or judge them and they could carry on filling their swingin boots,,"

yip just the same as the "straight guys " hiding their TV and bi guy meets too

Hide then nobodies the wiser lol

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

X I know what you mean the ones who have meets every day or two put me off .Apparently, if they were to hide these "too many too often" verifications, nobody would know or judge them and they could carry on filling their swingin boots,,yip just the same as the "straight guys " hiding their TV and bi guy meets too

Hide then nobodies the wiser lol"

Exactly that way no one can judge anyone on how many meets or who anyone has met .

over a year ago

you cant have 'too much verifications' although you can have 'too many'

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

X I know what you mean the ones who have meets every day or two put me off .Apparently, if they were to hide these "too many too often" verifications, nobody would know or judge them and they could carry on filling their swingin boots,,yip just the same as the "straight guys " hiding their TV and bi guy meets too

Hide then nobodies the wiser lolExactly that way no one can judge anyone on how many meets or who anyone has met ."

Inspite of you doing that very thing on this thread? "They've had too many meets,too close together", that itself is a judgement. The very thing you yourself dont appreciate? You do see that, aye?

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

Hide then nobodies the wiser lolExactly that way no one can judge anyone on how many meets or who anyone has met .

Inspite of you doing that very thing on this thread? "They've had too many meets,too close together", that itself is a judgement. The very thing you yourself dont appreciate? You do see that, aye?"

Yes I did say that thanks for pointing that out to me my point again is what the eye doesnt see then cant judge

over a year ago

Glenrothes

What does it really matter at the end of the day? Do what is right for you and sod the rest. Constant nit picking gets tedious.

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

Hide then nobodies the wiser lolExactly that way no one can judge anyone on how many meets or who anyone has met .

Inspite of you doing that very thing on this thread? "They've had too many meets,too close together", that itself is a judgement. The very thing you yourself dont appreciate? You do see that, aye?"

i do judge ... That's why I don't meet folk with a long list

over a year ago

Glenrothes

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

Inspite of you doing that very thing on this thread? "They've had too many meets,too close together", that itself is a judgement. The very thing you yourself dont appreciate? You do see that, aye?i do judge ... That's why I don't meet folk with a long list "

Thus doing what suits you

over a year ago

It's personal choice

That's just us

Again personal choice

Inspite of you doing that very thing on this thread? "They've had too many meets,too close together", that itself is a judgement. The very thing you yourself dont appreciate? You do see that, aye?i do judge ... That's why I don't meet folk with a long list "

Quite, plus if anyone were to opt to meet them, might find yerselves on some kinda waiting list, lol

over a year ago

"Watch out for MissD. She loves men in suits lolhahaha cheeky already fabbed his suit pic lol "

For suit read tackle...??

over a year ago

when all is said and done.. u really only need the one to get the 'magic tick' which is supposed to prove to all that you are genuine,turned up, and you are who you say you are

over a year ago

"when all is said and done.. u really only need the one to get the 'magic tick' which is supposed to prove to all that you are genuine,turned up, and you are who you say you are"

over a year ago

I have a couple of veri's. I don't ask for them and return them in kind. I try to be as honest as possible without infringing on the actual details of the meet or the number of encounters.

Too many? Only if someones been dogged by the whole kennel lol

over a year ago

"I have a couple of veri's. I don't ask for them and return them in kind. I try to be as honest as possible without infringing on the actual details of the meet or the number of encounters.

Too many? Only if someones been dogged by the whole kennel lol"

lol@dogged by the whole kennel

over a year ago

Personally we feel never to many as veris are not just re fun meets but social meets as well (at least on our profile anyway lol) and gives you a better idea of the profile not just re fun but socially also.

over a year ago

Well I'm still working on getting my first one

over a year ago

"Well I'm still working on getting my first one "

Patience Andy as you have only been onsite 4 weeks

over a year ago

"Well I'm still working on getting my first one

Patience Andy as you have only been onsite 4 weeks "

True probably just need to arrange a social meet first to get me up and running.

over a year ago

Totally!! I think over 100 veris is to much! I think there should be a bit where you can see clearly if it was a social etc.. Okay I get there are people I here who enjoy the social side but if I see they have been verified a lot I don't even bother looking to see what the other person said!

over a year ago

"Ladies, are you put off if one of your fellow fabbers has a steady stream of verifications , from nice respectable girls and couples? When is too much ? One wouldn't want I appear to be a man whore....

Totally!! I think over 100 veris is to much! I think there should be a bit where you can see clearly if it was a social etc.. Okay I get there are people I here who enjoy the social side but if I see they have been verified a lot I don't even bother looking to see what the other person said! "

Totally agree I've been here since day dot,I'm very selective in who I choose to share my body with, but I have just under 400 veris but should also add I host socials and parties and a lot if my verifications have come from that.

That's another reason I choose not to show veris or my verification summary for fear of people thinking I've shagged all these people when nothing could be further from the truth

over a year ago

"Ladies, are you put off if one of your fellow fabbers has a steady stream of verifications , from nice respectable girls and couples? When is too much ? One wouldn't want I appear to be a man whore....

Totally!! I think over 100 veris is to much! I think there should be a bit where you can see clearly if it was a social etc.. Okay I get there are people I here who enjoy the social side but if I see they have been verified a lot I don't even bother looking to see what the other person said! Totally agree I've been here since day dot,I'm very selective in who I choose to share my body with, but I have just under 400 veris but should also add I host socials and parties and a lot if my verifications have come from that.

That's another reason I choose not to show veris or my verification summary for fear of people thinking I've shagged all these people when nothing could be further from the truth "

I can totally understand where you're coming from! But there are people on here who have 100+ veris and show most of them! Once that aren't actually that nice! (She's a horny cum bucket and I spunked in her) yes, I have seen these types! It's totally off putting

over a year ago

Totally!! I think over 100 veris is to much! I think there should be a bit where you can see clearly if it was a social etc.. Okay I get there are people I here who enjoy the social side but if I see they have been verified a lot I don't even bother looking to see what the other person said! Totally agree I've been here since day dot,I'm very selective in who I choose to share my body with, but I have just under 400 veris but should also add I host socials and parties and a lot if my verifications have come from that.

That's another reason I choose not to show veris or my verification summary for fear of people thinking I've shagged all these people when nothing could be further from the truth

I can totally understand where you're coming from! But there are people on here who have 100+ veris and show most of them! Once that aren't actually that nice! (She's a horny cum bucket and I spunked in her) yes, I have seen these types! It's totally off putting "

Each to their own but if someone sent me a verification anything like that it would not be getting put on public display lol

over a year ago

Exactly!! Very rude if you ask me lol

over a year ago

Have understood most of the points on this thread.

The sligthtly sad part being the pre-judging, claiming that all it takes to dissmiss people is,,,amount of veri's.

Pretty sure other details on a profile quickly decide things for people.

Pics? Women are world class at comparing and contrasting, "oh she's younger than me, tits are nicer, the stuff she is wearing" etc.

But think back to when you last truely enjoyed a party, more to the point a party where there were people you had never checked out on here in any way, even better, people you had checked out, told yourself how you doubted youd get along, and whadda ya know, thet were great fun too?

If that did happen, bet you all had one thing in common that night, all daft judgements and silly doubts and fears ceased to exist !

over a year ago

"Have understood most of the points on this thread.

The sligthtly sad part being the pre-judging, claiming that all it takes to dissmiss people is,,,amount of veri's.

Pretty sure other details on a profile quickly decide things for people.

Pics? Women are world class at comparing and contrasting, "oh she's younger than me, tits are nicer, the stuff she is wearing" etc.

But think back to when you last truely enjoyed a party, more to the point a party where there were people you had never checked out on here in any way, even better, people you had checked out, told yourself how you doubted youd get along, and whadda ya know, thet were great fun too?

If that did happen, bet you all had one thing in common that night, all daft judgements and silly doubts and fears ceased to exist ! "

yes this is probably true but that first initial contact is through profiles so that's the first thing people will see about you.

Post new Message to Thread