Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

embarassing text messages !!!

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Have u ever sent a text and its gone to the wrong person???

come tell all whats been ur most embarassing ?

mines happened last yer when a guy form here asked for a naughty pic of me so i sent it only to get a reply from a guy i work with asking wyf was that text all about lol

come on what was ur's?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

jax is a fishmonger and one of the neighbours had text me and asked me if he could get cod fillets, so jax said find out if she want it thick/thin big/small

so i did,, she replied, big n thick, so i sent to jax she likes it big n thick, lol, only to find i sent it to her, she phnd me and wasnt happy lol

as she is a right prude lol

over a year ago

Once sent of my member being sucked by Mrs Grid and our "lodger", was meant to go to said "lodger" .........i pressed wrong button, sending it to my sister-in-law !!!!!!!!!!!!............luckily she already new what we do in our spare time ........lol.

Different story if i had gone one more contact down on list ......My step mother .!!!

over a year ago

"Once sent of my member being sucked by Mrs Grid and our "lodger", was meant to go to said "lodger" .........i pressed wrong button, sending it to my sister-in-law !!!!!!!!!!!!............luckily she already new what we do in our spare time ........lol.

Different story if i had gone one more contact down on list ......My step mother .!!!"

Sorry missed out the words PICTURE TEXT.in first line .

over a year ago

yip....

was in the bath,,thot oh il send a wee pic to jas lol ..nope sent it to my sister!!!! lol she txt back,,,WTF?? lol woops xx auds xx

over a year ago

was with my ex for 1 yr at this point in time and thought i would send him a birthday textpic so sent him a topless pic... after a few hours of no reply i was left wondering.... then i got a message that evening from my DAD...... oohh dear god i was in trouble!! try explaining that one!! but as always daddys girl can do no wrong and my ex got the blame for it hee heee hee

Post new Message to Thread