FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why do woman older woman not want someone my age ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im 20 and really like older woman but none seem intrested any ideas why ? Ive never met before could that be it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just a preference thing chief, don't take it personally and keep trying. Lot of members are also not keen in meeting if you've not been verified as genuine (by a meeting NOT webcam). Sure you'll ring someone's bell!!

over a year ago

Cheers lad , yeah I need verified really haha

over a year ago

"Im 20 and really like older woman but none seem intrested any ideas why ? Ive never met before could that be it."
some younger guys(not all of them of course),seem to have a very cocky attitude and seem to think this is instashag.have seen it a few times when mrs dlt has had messages from younger guys and their messagea give off a very cocky attitude which really doesnt work.

in terms of getting to know people and getting verified try going along to some of the socials that happen regularly,they are a great way to put faces to name,hope this helps

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

It's just personal preferences just like your looking for an older woman is your personal preference.

Try a social and introduce yourself there you just never know where it might lead.

And keep using the forums they are a fun way to get noticed too... Good luck xxx

over a year ago

"Im 20 and really like older woman but none seem intrested any ideas why ? Ive never met before could that be it."
mate I feel. Your pain I really. Like young women. But for some reason. They are not interested. Either

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

"Im 20 and really like older woman but none seem intrested any ideas why ? Ive never met before could that be it.some younger guys(not all of them of course),seem to have a very cocky attitude and seem to think this is instashag.have seen it a few times when mrs dlt has had messages from younger guys and their messagea give off a very cocky attitude which really doesnt work.

in terms of getting to know people and getting verified try going along to some of the socials that happen regularly,they are a great way to put faces to name,hope this helps"

lol mrs dlt likes my cock... err I mean cockiness lol

over a year ago

"Im 20 and really like older woman but none seem intrested any ideas why ? Ive never met before could that be it.some younger guys(not all of them of course),seem to have a very cocky attitude and seem to think this is instashag.have seen it a few times when mrs dlt has had messages from younger guys and their messagea give off a very cocky attitude which really doesnt work.

in terms of getting to know people and getting verified try going along to some of the socials that happen regularly,they are a great way to put faces to name,hope this helps

lol mrs dlt likes my cock... err I mean cockiness lol"

im pleading the fifth amendment on that

over a year ago

Just passing through

over a year ago

Haha some amount of replys ! Captain jack dont worry sir there are young woman out there by the dozen I now feel slightly better I think ill try a social meet cheers everyone

over a year ago

"Haha some amount of replys ! Captain jack dont worry sir there are young woman out there by the dozen I now feel slightly better I think ill try a social meet cheers everyone"
can you point. Them in my direction. Pls no really.

over a year ago

"Haha some amount of replys ! Captain jack dont worry sir there are young woman out there by the dozen I now feel slightly better I think ill try a social meet cheers everyonecan you point. Them in my direction. Pls no really. "

Im telling you younger woman seem to be easier to find than older woman

By *unter_hoodMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Go into more detail about yourself on your profile. So these older women can get a little insight to who you are and what your after.

over a year ago

"Go into more detail about yourself on your profile. So these older women can get a little insight to who you are and what your after.

"

Just done that there it was a bit bland

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

For some folks, you are younger than their children on here... thats a no go for many.

My lower age limit is 20, but to be honest, I'm considering raising it to 25, as I find the majority of younger lads treat it like instashag, and are just "any holes a goal" types - or maybe I've just been unlucky with the ones who have chatted.

At 20, try going out - meet folk at the pub etc...

over a year ago

"For some folks, you are younger than their children on here... thats a no go for many.

My lower age limit is 20, but to be honest, I'm considering raising it to 25, as I find the majority of younger lads treat it like instashag, and are just "any holes a goal" types - or maybe I've just been unlucky with the ones who have chatted.

At 20, try going out - meet folk at the pub etc... "

I can see where your coming from most are arragont little dicks who do think like that but I treat woman with respect like all men should, as for me being there son I never considered that ! I do go to pubs clubs but one night stands are over rated

over a year ago

" Just passing through "
. Are you still passing through?

Post new Message to Thread