Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

That heart stopping moment

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Where your posting photos from your phone onto fb and just as you click to post you think uve posted a nawty pic... Phew it wasn't but my heart skipped a beat

Anyone else done this or actually have posted a nawty photo to their fb page?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

God how awkward would that have been? Have to admit when I read this I had a right chuckle to myself! Haven't had this kids fright myself...but I know it will come one day lol

over a year ago

Ops sorry didn't mean to post twice I've asked for other post to be deleted xx

over a year ago

"God how awkward would that have been? Have to admit when I read this I had a right chuckle to myself! Haven't had this kids fright myself...but I know it will come one day lol"
lol was sweating buckets lol

over a year ago

Unfortunately yeah I have but it was via bbm of me sucking a cock instead of a picture of a new pair of shoes I was showing my friend

over a year ago

"God how awkward would that have been? Have to admit when I read this I had a right chuckle to myself! Haven't had this kids fright myself...but I know it will come one day lollol was sweating buckets lol "

As you would. Given some of the scenarios I've been involved in photos of them being mistakenly uploaded on to FB would doubtless see me having to undergo plastic surgery, obtain a false passport and move to a non-extradition treaty country lol lol lol

over a year ago

"Unfortunately yeah I have but it was via bbm of me sucking a cock instead of a picture of a new pair of shoes I was showing my friend "

Pissing myself laughing here!

By *eenonfun2Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Where your posting photos from your phone onto fb and just as you click to post you think uve posted a nawty pic... Phew it wasn't but my heart skipped a beat

Anyone else done this or actually have posted a nawty photo to their fb page? "

Does that mean I'm due some new pix then

over a year ago

"Unfortunately yeah I have but it was via bbm of me sucking a cock instead of a picture of a new pair of shoes I was showing my friend "
just spat my coffee over my laptop

over a year ago

"Where your posting photos from your phone onto fb and just as you click to post you think uve posted a nawty pic... Phew it wasn't but my heart skipped a beat

Anyone else done this or actually have posted a nawty photo to their fb page?

Does that mean I'm due some new pix then "

naw ya perve

over a year ago

"Unfortunately yeah I have but it was via bbm of me sucking a cock instead of a picture of a new pair of shoes I was showing my friend

Pissing myself laughing here!"

THANKS!!!

over a year ago

I've never uploaded a naughty picture but have sent a very suggestive text to the wrong person and that was embarrassing enough

over a year ago

"Unfortunately yeah I have but it was via bbm of me sucking a cock instead of a picture of a new pair of shoes I was showing my friend

THANKS!!! "

Naw it was just how you can mistake photos of you blowing someone with new shoes, not the undoubted embarrassment that posting the photo caused. Sorry!! Xxxx

over a year ago

THANKS!!!

Naw it was just how you can mistake photos of you blowing someone with new shoes, not the undoubted embarrassment that posting the photo caused. Sorry!! Xxxx"

Rather than going into my photo album I selected via bbm & choose the wrong picture lol, its a good job it was my pal because my mum was asking for pictures too! I would have just left the country if I had made that error lol x

over a year ago

THANKS!!!

Naw it was just how you can mistake photos of you blowing someone with new shoes, not the undoubted embarrassment that posting the photo caused. Sorry!! Xxxx

Rather than going into my photo album I selected via bbm & choose the wrong picture lol, its a good job it was my pal because my mum was asking for pictures too! I would have just left the country if I had made that error lol x"

Thank you this has brightened up my day

over a year ago

Yet another good reason for me to avoid fb like the plague. Am I the only one who hates it?

over a year ago

THANKS!!!

Rather than going into my photo album I selected via bbm & choose the wrong picture lol, its a good job it was my pal because my mum was asking for pictures too! I would have just left the country if I had made that error lol xThank you this has brightened up my day "

So glad I've cheered you up with my madness

over a year ago

"Yet another good reason for me to avoid fb like the plague. Am I the only one who hates it? "

Nope I stopped posting on it about 18 months ago, only really use it for messaging my daughters who seem incapable of talking via phone or God forbid face to face. Full of nosey, gobshite hypocrites....if you'll pardon my French?

over a year ago

Anyone else done this or actually have posted a nawty photo to their fb page? "

yea did this not long after. I joined. I think you will remember.

over a year ago

Anyone else done this or actually have posted a nawty photo to their fb page? yea did this not long after. I joined. I think you will remember. "

Hmmm when?

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Nope, don't keep naughty pics on my phone

over a year ago

"Nope, don't keep naughty pics on my phone"
that's cause. There Al on mine sexy

over a year ago

THANKS!!!

Rather than going into my photo album I selected via bbm & choose the wrong picture lol, its a good job it was my pal because my mum was asking for pictures too! I would have just left the country if I had made that error lol xThank you this has brightened up my day

So glad I've cheered you up with my madness "

you always do

Post new Message to Thread