Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

What would you do.....if....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You were invited to see a couple and when you got there...sat down had a drink...they then told you that they had two children...5 and 7 in bed upstairs but said they wouldn't come down.

Do you think that you could relax 100%?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

no i wouldnt be able 2 relax..an i think they should have said before u got there xx

over a year ago

i dont think they should have arranged a meet when kids were home, i wouldnt play, have a drink and go

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It happened to me earlier this week in Dundee...I won't mention the couple obviously...But they took offence when I said I wouldn't be happy. Thought I should have been grateful they met me. I know most of you guys have knocked me back.....But I didn't feel comfortable and left.

over a year ago

i never knocked u back and i think you did the right thing,they were in the wrong

over a year ago

not for me to say they did right or wrong... their choice....

but they should have told ya before yu travelled.....

as for no being happy when yu leave ....

hey, as a single guy..... some look at us as a hired cock .... and if truth be told we are ...

but we still have choices and yu choose to leave .

over a year ago

wrong wrong wrong!!!!

nope,,,wouldnt cldnt,,,wot is it with folk are they that desperate?wot if the kid got up to get a drink or had a bad dream???

we have been asked a few times to meet folk with kids and the house and the answer has always been thanks but no thanks.

folk cld say they cant get sitters ect,,but comon guys? we have 3 kids and im sorry if we cldnt get a sitter there would be NO fun at all,my kids come 1st!

sorry to sound like a rant but think you have to keep your family life seperate sometimes. x

over a year ago

Absolutely no way could i play in someones home knowing children at home. You could never be 100% certain they wont walk in on you and can you imagine for a moment the irrepairable mental damage that would have on the kids. Just doesnt bear thinking about.

over a year ago

im sorry but there is just no way we would with kids in the house, they should have say to you before you made your way to there house.

its bad enough of the thought of your own kids catchin you at it... with seein a stranger shaggin mum and dad,

for us its a defo no no

if you cant get a sitter then its no fun for you!!!!!!

over a year ago

I agree i am a single mum off 3 and would never do meets if my kids are here. When i decide to start meeting again it will be during the day when my kids were at school or if i had a babysitter

over a year ago

Deffo no no no

I would never meet with kids in the house

As already been said what if they get up and needed something, not good at all.

Kazz

over a year ago

thats a defo no from me too i couldnt meet with kids in the house, i even dont go into fab when my kids are in the house, xxxx

over a year ago

Most def a Taxi for 1 pronto

over a year ago

Hotels or others houses for me too I'm afraid, not really advisable to have meets with kids at home xxx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Yes we done a meet with a couple who had their child at home and the child got up at least 2/3 times n we would defo not meet anyone with kids at home again as we were on tender hooks every time we heard the child cry for their mum n dad not great when ur in the trows of passion lol

luv jacs

xxxx

over a year ago

lmao yip been there and done that , not through this site but never again , cant relax at all , and as above always thinking the slightest noise is the kids and always thinking aboutwaking them up etc etc no way cant do it .

Post new Message to Thread