Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Sun Tan & tanning beds

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone go for tanning sessions for nice tan before holidays?

I am thinking about it, can anyone advise, thought it would be good for an all over tan and only 6 minutes a session

nearest place is Perth which is 15 minutes away so their and back within the hour maybe 4 times a week until a good all-over base tan

comments

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Consider a really good fake bake tan/spray tan. From what you'd spend on travel, cost of sunbeds, time etc then 1 trip for a good fake tan might be better for you.

over a year ago

I used the sun beds for a month b4 I went to turkey recently and it was the best thing id ever done. No sunburn at all. I used a fake tan b4 I went away last year and came back WHITE!

Not promoting the use of beds but everything in moderation

over a year ago

Dont see the point if your white your white people who go orange look ridiculous and streaky bottle tans are just hideous sorry i just dont like fake tans.

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Dont see the point if your white your white people who go orange look ridiculous and streaky bottle tans are just hideous sorry i just dont like fake tans."

If you are willing to spend money on a decent fake tan it will neither be orange nor streaky. Like everything in life you get ehat you pay for. The risks associated with tanning beds are in my opinion too high

Shy

over a year ago

I, personally, would never use a tanning bed. The risks associated with it are too high and just not worth it, no matter how good the results are.

I'd also never use a fake tan, ever. Looks awful, no matter how expensive or well done it is lol

I'm pale and always will be, can't and won't change that fact

Lx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Does anyone go for tanning sessions for nice tan before holidays?

I am thinking about it, can anyone advise, thought it would be good for an all over tan and only 6 minutes a session

nearest place is Perth which is 15 minutes away so their and back within the hour maybe 4 times a week until a good all-over base tan

comments"

Wouldnt do 4 x week...

Twice will be enough until you get a good base then only once a week....

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

never use sun beds health risks are enormous and they give me prickly heat. fake bake they are all weird colours no matter how much you spend. sun with accelerator oils for me takes time and dont go that dark anyway

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Does anyone go for tanning sessions for nice tan before holidays?

comments

Wouldnt do 4 x week...

Twice will be enough until you get a good base then only once a week...."

ok, will take your advice twice it is

Post new Message to Thread