Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

help a girl out...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so having had the same exclusive fb for a year but he has now moved away with work... part of me wants to jump back on the horse (for want of a better expression lol) but I feel I have lost my confidence.. do I bite the bullet and meet someone with the fear of making a complete twat of myself or just take my time ie..keep putting it off lol?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok so having had the same exclusive fb for a year but he has now moved away with work... part of me wants to jump back on the horse (for want of a better expression lol) but I feel I have lost my confidence.. do I bite the bullet and meet someone with the fear of making a complete twat of myself or just take my time ie..keep putting it off lol? "
do whayever yout most comfortable with,if your used to taking your time over things then do that,bit if yoi just feel the need then go for it

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

Do what u feel is right im sure there will be another fb out there for you xx

over a year ago

"Do what u feel is right im sure there will be another fb out there for you xx"

This

over a year ago

"Ok so having had the same exclusive fb for a year but he has now moved away with work... part of me wants to jump back on the horse (for want of a better expression lol) but I feel I have lost my confidence.. do I bite the bullet and meet someone with the fear of making a complete twat of myself or just take my time ie..keep putting it off lol? "

Get right in about it. If you don't ask, you don't get.

over a year ago

How about meeting socially see if anyone interests you enough effectively interview possible replacements lol

over a year ago

Jump straight back on the horse remember a woman decides when she gets sex and man can only hope .. A very wise friend told me that ..

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Jump straight back on the horse remember a woman decides when she gets sex and man can only hope .. A very wise friend told me that .. "
lol yeah guys just snivel around licking ass and begging I must be a whole new breed I decide what I want no one else and I aint no woman

over a year ago

"Jump straight back on the horse remember a woman decides when she gets sex and man can only hope .. A very wise friend told me that .. lol yeah guys just snivel around licking ass and begging I must be a whole new breed I decide what I want no one else and I aint no woman "
not into liken arses .. And I never beg for food .. I just smile and hope there in the mood if not .. We'll I jump on xhamster an have a selfie ( self control )

Post new Message to Thread