Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

From seedy to greedy... :P

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just want to know what others think ...

four months ago if you had asked us what we thought of 'swingers' ... we would have given the response.... seedy... oh no...never... EVER....

What happened next? Curiosity...internet..flesh.... no looking back.... more please!!

Just a tincy guilty niggle though... spotted another topic we are using the babysitter passes to play and we are neglecting our 'vanilla' friends... mmm what to do??

Rach xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its very easy to get hooked on bein on here every night chattin to the fab new friends and possible fun friends you have met,

but you do need to have time for yor vanilla friends as well

god i never thought for a min we would have been on here and doin what we do, but here we are, and it is so much fun, but for us we didnt used to go out much, and it was gettin a bit hard to think off excuses for nights out, and gettin baby sitters all the time, so we need to play well ahead for sitters and things now

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yeah felt the same as u did rach thought never in a million yrs but had thought about it many times never believing it would happen our first meet was with a single guy and as soon as it was over it was a case of NEXT lol n havent looked back since ......

As regards to the vanilla friends well we just try n c them as n when we can

stallion doesnt have much time off from work with shifts n stuff so we just decide when he has who we want to c and its usually always swinging that wins so i always try n visit friends when he's at work so it doesnt look like were cutting them out all together

luv jacs

xxxx

Post new Message to Thread