Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hell yes, as I (Mrs) is straight and won't play bi, we find it very hard

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am a bi female and my man is straight and we find it hard find a female. we just thought it was because we just joined xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never had a meet on here and doubt I ever will

Reply privately

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I am a bi female and my man is straight and we find it hard find a female. we just thought it was because we just joined xx"

You are only looking for women....so you will find it hard...

Dont give up though....Good luck!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We wil not giv up defo keep tryin we wil meet a girl 1day just need giv it time xxx

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

4 weeks in, you are starting to build a solid network of people. Remain positive and this will grow as you go to more parties, clubs and socials.

good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

We hav started goin cjs and after 8 defo think need build up more and people get no us more xx

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"We hav started goin cjs and after 8 defo think need build up more and people get no us more xx"

welcome and good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanx and we r enjoying it so far xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was wondering is any1 finding it hard meet people "

Nope, I find it very easy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was wondering is any1 finding it hard meet people

Nope, I find it very easy. "

. Do u meet men, female or couples xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was supposed to be going to a social last night but despite paying £5 fee then contributing a further£20 for a present wasn't even given details of where it was being held! Why not just say no your not welcome???

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I was supposed to be going to a social last night but despite paying £5 fee then contributing a further£20 for a present wasn't even given details of where it was being held! Why not just say no your not welcome???"

it may have been an error and you were just missed, did you remind them yesterday that you hadn't received the venue details.... if so,

ask for your money back

Reply privately

By *iceguy 1966Man
over a year ago

in pa postcode

"I was supposed to be going to a social last night but despite paying £5 fee then contributing a further£20 for a present wasn't even given details of where it was being held! Why not just say no your not welcome???"

That has to have been a mistake mate as the people on here would not do that deliberately

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, I find it very easy. . Do u meet men, female or couples xxx"

Only men, I have no interest in ladies or couples. You never said specifically who you meant, you only said people, I find it very easy to meet guys on here, they're people too. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, I find it very easy. . Do u meet men, female or couples xxx

Only men, I have no interest in ladies or couples. You never said specifically who you meant, you only said people, I find it very easy to meet guys on here, they're people too. Lol "

hi miss mcgill im a man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only men, I have no interest in ladies or couples. You never said specifically who you meant, you only said people, I find it very easy to meet guys on here, they're people too. Lol hi miss mcgill im a man "

I know you are, where's my cake???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only men, I have no interest in ladies or couples. You never said specifically who you meant, you only said people, I find it very easy to meet guys on here, they're people too. Lol hi miss mcgill im a man

I know you are, where's my cake??? "

ive no been near your place recently,bit rest assured when i am i'll bring one just for you but the kettle better be on

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll be sure it is.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've only had one meet and very rarely do I get profile _iews so I doubt I'll get another meet from here anyway. Women on here get hundreds of messages so sometimes I think they just get lost or deleted because of sheer volume.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've only had one meet and very rarely do I get profile _iews so I doubt I'll get another meet from here anyway. Women on here get hundreds of messages so sometimes I think they just get lost or deleted because of sheer volume. "
youve also got to mind some guys probaly dont put much imagination or thought into what they write in a message

Reply privately

over a year ago

I did mean people I was only askin wot u was in2 and am sure we wil meet sum1 we r happy tak our time xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

For a couple who have just joined 4weeks ago I would need to say you have had your fair share off meets going by your verifications but that's only my opinion

Reply privately

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I don't have trouble getting meets. I just don't meet all that often. Variety of reasons, but the main one being I like to have just a couple of good friends to meet regularly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've only had one meet and very rarely do I get profile _iews so I doubt I'll get another meet from here anyway. Women on here get hundreds of messages so sometimes I think they just get lost or deleted because of sheer volume. youve also got to mind some guys probaly dont put much imagination or thought into what they write in a message "

There is that also yeah.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We find it hard to meet as a cpl at the weekend,

As am not bi, and no disrespect to Mr dlt but he ain't hung like a horse,

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have been finding it difficult too, between time wasters and the fact a few people won't even acknowledge you unless they have met you on a meet or guys just looking for quick shag it's tough, but we check every now and again to see what's what

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting a meet is like a malt whiskey...it worth waiting for the right time to sample it.....or you could just go moonshine route and take any old pish for the sake of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Same as previous profile I had, finding an initial meet with the right person took a while, though after the first couple it became a lot easier as having friends leads to situations of meeting more friends.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Never had a meet on here and doubt I ever will "

Same here good banter on the topics though lol

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I guess being a female makes it easier, I do meet, but have to say, some of the expectations of a single female playing alone are unreal.

I refuse to meet without a social, somewhere public, and then it goes at my pace. I cannot meet frequently, because I actually have a real life - I'm not just some toy at their beck and call.

My safety, comfort and real life take priority.

I have met single guys (not looking at the moment) couples and some other ladies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Of course it's hard to meet, there is thousands of guys on here to females and couples. So you ve got to fight through those ratios then hope you fancy each other, then hope you're looking for similar things...... Add to that the bullshitters, timewasters and cam spankers (and men, women and couples fall into all those categories)... Take a good few fakes who literally have ripped of pics and are pulling your chain for whatever reason and somewhere just somewhere you might have some really sexy naughty fun.......

Reply privately

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I have found it hard at times too (meeting) but just keep plugging away. Bit shy so like to send a wink but think that aint working so be brave and go for it.

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I have found it hard at times too (meeting) but just keep plugging away. Bit shy so like to send a wink but think that aint working so be brave and go for it."

I don't even check my winks, so it definitely doesn't work - and know a lot of people are like that.

Reply privately

By *mallerMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

"I have found it hard at times too (meeting) but just keep plugging away. Bit shy so like to send a wink but think that aint working so be brave and go for it.

I don't even check my winks, so it definitely doesn't work - and know a lot of people are like that."

Plan b then cheers

Reply privately

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Did the organisers or birthday girl apologise for this oversight.

Seems unsual asking for a £20 donation for a birthday present.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi

Why do cpls and fems 100miles away send invitations?

Reply privately

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"Hi

Why do cpls and fems 100miles away send invitations?"

Because they think you are desperate enough to jump in the car and go service them - same as guys message ladies to meet in 30 minutes.

And to be fair, some people do travel more than that to meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi

Why do cpls and fems 100miles away send invitations?

And to be fair, some people do travel more than that to meet."

says a lady worth traveling more than 100 miles to meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi

Why do cpls and fems 100miles away send invitations?"

To see your friends only pics?

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Or why not tell the truth in what actually happened?

Reply privately

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"I was supposed to be going to a social last night but despite paying £5 fee then contributing a further£20 for a present wasn't even given details of where it was being held! Why not just say no your not welcome???Or why not tell the truth in what actually happened? "

He said she said often means the truth gets muddled. Out of interest, was £20 contributed to a present.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We r new to the site and iv been inundated with guys wanting to meet us. The problem isthey want to meet asap. As a couple we have a life away from this then when u say noto an immediate meet they get annoyed. We went to cjs sat night and r thinking maybeththat's the best way to meet. Not sure yet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was supposed to be going to a social last night but despite paying £5 fee then contributing a further£20 for a present wasn't even given details of where it was being held! Why not just say no your not welcome???Or why not tell the truth in what actually happened?

He said she said often means the truth gets muddled. Out of interest, was £20 contributed to a present. "

Okay the truth is that everyone attending was mailed to ask if they wanted to give a contribution towards a group gift and there was no obligation as some might be doing own thing or have already got their gift. It was suggested in the initial mail that a couple of pounds from the people on the forum list (where the list of names was gotten). Some people asked how much it was or whay others were given and were told it was down to them as everyones circumstances were different and gave them paypal details or pay on the night(we paid it upfront) and reaasured that the person the birthday gifts were for wouldn't find out who gave what amount. There was a £20 contribution made yes and the person in return was duly thanked for the kindness shown . The issue here isn't the money it's more the fact that the person making this claim actually made contact on the day of the party to the organiser apologising for NOT being able to attend the upcoming night . His name was taken off the list and details were not sent out to him. Why would they be ??? Why this has accusation has been made is baffling as if someone isnt on the list to go why would you share the venue details with them!!!

To us,to make such a claim and not to clarify the truth is very unfair and untrue and I hope this answers any questions there are over this unpleasant situation and it sees an end to it .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I was supposed to be going to a social last night but despite paying £5 fee then contributing a further£20 for a present wasn't even given details of where it was being held! Why not just say no your not welcome???Or why not tell the truth in what actually happened?

He said she said often means the truth gets muddled. Out of interest, was £20 contributed to a present.

Okay the truth is that everyone attending was mailed to ask if they wanted to give a contribution towards a group gift and there was no obligation as some might be doing own thing or have already got their gift. It was suggested in the initial mail that a couple of pounds from the people on the forum list (where the list of names was gotten). Some people asked how much it was or whay others were given and were told it was down to them as everyones circumstances were different and gave them paypal details or pay on the night(we paid it upfront) and reaasured that the person the birthday gifts were for wouldn't find out who gave what amount. There was a £20 contribution made yes and the person in return was duly thanked for the kindness shown . The issue here isn't the money it's more the fact that the person making this claim actually made contact on the day of the party to the organiser apologising for NOT being able to attend the upcoming night . His name was taken off the list and details were not sent out to him. Why would they be ??? Why this has accusation has been made is baffling as if someone isnt on the list to go why would you share the venue details with them!!!

To us,to make such a claim and not to clarify the truth is very unfair and untrue and I hope this answers any questions there are over this unpleasant situation and it sees an end to it . "

think moderator should close thread now as satisfactory answer ...which wasn't needed to be given by the way should be end of this

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Maybe as you have both had your say then it is time to drop it now or take it private if more discussion is needed.

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 19/05/14 17:40:24]

Reply privately