Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

user no longer on site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ffs spent two weeks chatting setting up a meet then the couple leave haha see it not just us single men that are time wasters

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In my oppinion,,,,, cpls have overtaken single guys as timewasters now

on my cpls profile with my husband the amount of pic collectors and wasters contacting us with no view to actually meet is crazy

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

This has long been a gripe of mine they send u a message but they are under user no longer on the site.Also the amount of couples who contact u then after a few messages sorry the wife cant meet but i can meet alone and she approves AYE RIGHT

over a year ago

"In my oppinion,,,,, cpls have overtaken single guys as timewasters now

on my cpls profile with my husband the amount of pic collectors and wasters contacting us with no view to actually meet is crazy

"

Never that was almost a way of saying the single guys ain't all bad sssshhhh don't let it catch on!

over a year ago

So, you chat to someone, they decide swinging isn't for them and leave. How's anyone's time been wasted? My (Mr) definition would actually someone not turning up for an arranged meet, not chatting on a screen

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"So, you chat to someone, they decide swinging isn't for them and leave. How's anyone's time been wasted? My (Mr) definition would actually someone not turning up for an arranged meet, not chatting on a screen "
we had an arranged meet haha and if they was not into it then the last year they been members with verify sure makes me think it for them haha

over a year ago

There Whats known in the trade as....

Fantasists

Xx

over a year ago

We over para about all these ppl

over a year ago

It can be annoying, was chatting a to a woman and was going well as I gd actually found an older woman that likes a bit of ginge lol !!!

And now she's gone and the search continues !!!

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Have to agree with this....

But then, I dont give many single guys the time of day on here

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/05/14 20:27:04]

over a year ago

"So, you chat to someone, they decide swinging isn't for them and leave. How's anyone's time been wasted? My (Mr) definition would actually someone not turning up for an arranged meet, not chatting on a screen we had an arranged meet haha and if they was not into it then the last year they been members with verify sure makes me think it for them haha

Fair enough, if you had arranged a meet, turned up and they didn't, then can understand the frustration

"

By *oom For 1 MoreMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"

over a year ago

Arranged to meet a couple outside a hotel in inverness couple of months back.... Standing there like a spare prick for half an hour.....

Go to pub to get wifi and send a message on here wondering where they are, reply comes back....

"We just bumped into someone we knew, didn't want them to see us with another man...."

They probably looked out the window and thought I looked crap in real life more like!

That's the biggest no show pie I've ever been dealt thankfully.

By *awk3y3Man
over a year ago

West Lothian

Think I am going to change my user name to 'User No Longer On Site'..... he seems a popular guy....

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"This has long been a gripe of mine they send u a message but they are under user no longer on the site.Also the amount of couples who contact u then after a few messages sorry the wife cant meet but i can meet alone and she approves AYE RIGHT "

So really its single guys not couples that are time wasters lol

Post new Message to Thread