Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone want to come dye my hair lol? I always make such a mess

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Leave it be then.lol

My extent of hair care is zero or more the there's something about Mary school of hair care hehe

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Wouldn't know where to start a natural blonde here.. Cough!!

over a year ago

"Leave it be then.lol

My extent of hair care is zero or more the there's something about Mary school of hair care hehe"

Leave it?!!! not a chance its needing done. And yuck lol

over a year ago

"Wouldn't know where to start a natural blonde here.. Cough!! "

How can I put that statement to the test?

over a year ago

"Wouldn't know where to start a natural blonde here.. Cough!! "

Absolutely....

By *rjandmrskCouple
over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

I need to do mine an all lol. Mrs K

over a year ago

You need a hand as well lol

over a year ago

"I need to do mine an all lol. Mrs K "

Its a pain isn't it? but needs must

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Got mine done today

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Got mine done today

over a year ago

Oh dear! It would be a disaster if I was to dye my hair......I swear it would turn out pink or green!!!

To the hairdressers for me every 6 weeks religiously!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Wouldn't know where to start a natural blonde here.. Cough!!

How can I put that statement to the test?"

Ive got my blonde baby photos to prove it lol xxx

over a year ago

I did my hair 2 nights ago. Dark brown the box said. No fecking change. Still looks bottle black.

over a year ago

"Wouldn't know where to start a natural blonde here.. Cough!!

How can I put that statement to the test?Ive got my blonde baby photos to prove it lol xxx "

Lol

over a year ago

Please tell me it ain't a box dye ? I'm rather proud I haven't even touch a hair dye on my own hair it's coming in natural .. I know not an option for some of you ladies

over a year ago

Being a hairdresser box colours are a huge no.. coz its always me that ends up fixing it a d colour corrections a big job xx

over a year ago

"Being a hairdresser box colours are a huge no.. coz its always me that ends up fixing it a d colour corrections a big job xx"
colour correction is what I do best .. I love it .. Mind you I love everything ..

over a year ago

"Being a hairdresser box colours are a huge no.. coz its always me that ends up fixing it a d colour corrections a big job xx colour correction is what I do best .. I love it .. Mind you I love everything .. "

now is that everything hairdressing related or...???

over a year ago

"Being a hairdresser box colours are a huge no.. coz its always me that ends up fixing it a d colour corrections a big job xx colour correction is what I do best .. I love it .. Mind you I love everything ..

now is that everything hairdressing related or...???"

ofcourse is it just me or does all hairdressers like alanis morissette x

over a year ago

"Please tell me it ain't a box dye ? I'm rather proud I haven't even touch a hair dye on my own hair it's coming in natural .. I know not an option for some of you ladies "

Just fancied a change of colour

over a year ago

"Please tell me it ain't a box dye ? I'm rather proud I haven't even touch a hair dye on my own hair it's coming in natural .. I know not an option for some of you ladies

Just fancied a change of colour "

you ever had a boy colour your hair ? x

over a year ago

"Please tell me it ain't a box dye ? I'm rather proud I haven't even touch a hair dye on my own hair it's coming in natural .. I know not an option for some of you ladies

Just fancied a change of colour you ever had a boy colour your hair ? x "

Not a boy but a man yes

over a year ago

Just fancied a change of colour you ever had a boy colour your hair ? x I think am man enough .. Iv just ate a snickers so am not a diva anymore x

Not a boy but a man yes "

over a year ago

Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol

over a year ago

"Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol "
lmao .. God tell me our hairdresser she must not be making any money lol .. She doing it for a hobbie .. 5-6 hours ad have you out for 3 lol. X

over a year ago

"Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol lmao .. God tell me our hairdresser she must not be making any money lol .. She doing it for a hobbie .. 5-6 hours ad have you out for 3 lol. X"
takes almost 2 hrs to foil it lol. It's a whole day when I go there . Today was 3 and a half as I only got roots dobe lol xx

over a year ago

"Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol lmao .. God tell me our hairdresser she must not be making any money lol .. She doing it for a hobbie .. 5-6 hours ad have you out for 3 lol. Xtakes almost 2 hrs to foil it lol. It's a whole day when I go there . Today was 3 and a half as I only got roots dobe lol xx"
hairdresser was a woman's job at a point untill I got into it and it became my thing x

over a year ago

"Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol lmao .. God tell me our hairdresser she must not be making any money lol .. She doing it for a hobbie .. 5-6 hours ad have you out for 3 lol. Xtakes almost 2 hrs to foil it lol. It's a whole day when I go there . Today was 3 and a half as I only got roots dobe lol xx hairdresser was a woman's job at a point untill I got into it and it became my thing x "
think you've promised enough hairdos lol

over a year ago

"Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol lmao .. God tell me our hairdresser she must not be making any money lol .. She doing it for a hobbie .. 5-6 hours ad have you out for 3 lol. Xtakes almost 2 hrs to foil it lol. It's a whole day when I go there . Today was 3 and a half as I only got roots dobe lol xx hairdresser was a woman's job at a point untill I got into it and it became my thing x think you've promised enough hairdos lol "
I know am going to have a full book to accomplish by tomorrow .. One sore willy by next Friday .. x

over a year ago

"Only tried a box dye once in my life .. I've a lot of thick hair and takes ages to lift . Ended up orange lol so for me its hairdressers when it's needin done but I hate having to spend 5 -6 hrs in that place lol lmao .. God tell me our hairdresser she must not be making any money lol .. She doing it for a hobbie .. 5-6 hours ad have you out for 3 lol. Xtakes almost 2 hrs to foil it lol. It's a whole day when I go there . Today was 3 and a half as I only got roots dobe lol xx hairdresser was a woman's job at a point untill I got into it and it became my thing x think you've promised enough hairdos lol I know am going to have a full book to accomplish by tomorrow .. One sore willy by next Friday .. x "

over a year ago

Still no moved my arse to do it yet up early 2mrw

over a year ago

"Still no moved my arse to do it yet up early 2mrw "
always do it in the light lol you scratch my back al scratch yours z

over a year ago

"Still no moved my arse to do it yet up early 2mrw always do it in the light lol you scratch my back al scratch yours z "

Lol I'm good at scratching backs .

over a year ago

"Still no moved my arse to do it yet up early 2mrw always do it in the light lol you scratch my back al scratch yours z

Lol I'm good at scratching backs . "

my kind if girl xx

over a year ago

"Still no moved my arse to do it yet up early 2mrw always do it in the light lol you scratch my back al scratch yours z

Lol I'm good at scratching backs . my kind if girl xx "

Great .... Now wanna get this head of mines sorted Hahaha

over a year ago

Lol I'm good at scratching backs . my kind if girl xx

Great .... Now wanna get this head of mines sorted Hahaha "

yeah not a problem xxx

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I did mine last night. Waist length, thick hair :-/ Bathroom looked like a murder had been committed and colour was redder than I expected. Keep shocking myself when I look in the mirror!!!! Mainly positive comments though lol

over a year ago

"I did mine last night. Waist length, thick hair :-/ Bathroom looked like a murder had been committed and colour was redder than I expected. Keep shocking myself when I look in the mirror!!!! Mainly positive comments though lol "
must have been a bugger cleaning if lol xx

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"I did mine last night. Waist length, thick hair :-/ Bathroom looked like a murder had been committed and colour was redder than I expected. Keep shocking myself when I look in the mirror!!!! Mainly positive comments though lol must have been a bugger cleaning if lol xx "

Just a bit! Lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I spend hours every month colouring my hair!!!

It's such a pain colouring each hair grey one by one just to keep up appearances

over a year ago

"I spend hours every month colouring my hair!!!

It's such a pain colouring each hair grey one by one just to keep up appearances "

that's auld age for you lol

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Nae comment on that one

over a year ago

Keep it natural .. God I remember why do I even start chatting on the forum I get so addicted xx

over a year ago

It's such a pain colouring each hair grey one by one just to keep up appearances "

Im actually thinking bout dying mine grey any tips lol

Beauty xxx

over a year ago

"Keep it natural .. God I remember why do I even start chatting on the forum I get so addicted xx "

Natural is now grey as a badgers bum for granny mcginty....no way thats staying!!! 'Someone' once promised me caramel highlights but since he has yet to deliver its a 'nice and easy' light brown day for me....

over a year ago

It's such a pain colouring each hair grey one by one just to keep up appearances

Im actually thinking bout dying mine grey any tips lol

Beauty xxx"

Novel approach beauty lol

Post new Message to Thread