Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

is it just me...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message "

no I dont think its over sensitive! Were adults here for a good time not kids bullying kids!!

Should always have some respect but thats just me x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I agree. There is no need to be downright rude in messages.

Just because it's a swinging site doesn't mean you can't treat people as human beings and with some respect

over a year ago

Shocking and unacceptable behaviour from so called adults! ...... report, block and move on!

Assholes!!!!!

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message "
deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block

over a year ago

i appreciate that is some folks thing,personally not my thing and have walked out on a meet when a fella started calling his wife it.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block "
you can call me your slut anytime

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime "
never before have i witnessed such a sickening display of out and out flattery,im disgusted by you jacs

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime "
mmmmmmm think this may be for another. Thread or even the bedroom.

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime mmmmmmm think this may be for another. Thread or even the bedroom. "
lead the way

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime never before have i witnessed such a sickening display of out and out flattery,im disgusted by you jacs "
sorry Martin I've been told I've to grow old disgracefully lol

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime never before have i witnessed such a sickening display of out and out flattery,im disgusted by you jacs sorry Martin I've been told I've to grow old disgracefully lol "
doing a good job of it as well

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime mmmmmmm think this may be for another. Thread or even the bedroom. "

I'd suggest there's a difference between using that sort of language in the bedroom, and in a message. Particularly if the message is to someone you don't know, then total disrespect!

over a year ago

No its not acceptable at all

Especially if it's come from someone who I've never even spoken to before xxx

over a year ago

"am I being overly sensitive that I hate when guys refer to me as slut/whore etc in a message deffo. Not., no one should. Be disrespect ing you like that block block block you can call me your slut anytime mmmmmmm think this may be for another. Thread or even the bedroom.

I'd suggest there's a difference between using that sort of language in the bedroom, and in a message. Particularly if the message is to someone you don't know, then total disrespect! "

Totally agree with that

over a year ago

HUGE turnoff for me even When i See those words on someone's Profile

over a year ago

Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

If someone hasn't invited it or said they're into that sort of things then it's totally out of order!!

Sure way to get yourself blocked!

over a year ago

Block report block report block

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

I'd suggest there's a difference between using that sort of language in the bedroom, and in a message. Particularly if the message is to someone you don't know, then total disrespect! "

This

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Total no no

over a year ago

I think its a sad indication of how SOME not by any means the majority....but SOME guys _iew the women on fab. Its totally and utterly rude, disrespectful and demeaning. Block, delete, forget.....

....there are nice guys out there and these Neanderthals make them stand out...

By *uvtolikudryMan
over a year ago

Dundee

Some people should just grow up and stop being rude

over a year ago

Laughed at.

Message deleted.

Move on.

Wouldn't give folk like that the time of day on messages.

In person/when having sex etc some people like this kind of thing so yes each to their own but on messages, especially 1st messages isn't the way to get a meet I'd say 95% of the time.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there needs to be a day where mutual respect is shown, yes these words are unpleasant and unnecessary but so are the many ranty forum threads describing singles guys with less than respectful descriptors....

over a year ago

"there needs to be a day where mutual respect is shown, yes these words are unpleasant and unnecessary but so are the many ranty forum threads describing singles guys with less than respectful descriptors....

"

Never said it was just single guys, had messages like this from couple profiles too but yet to have a female profile calling me a slag/slut/whore

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"there needs to be a day where mutual respect is shown, yes these words are unpleasant and unnecessary but so are the many ranty forum threads describing singles guys with less than respectful descriptors....

Never said it was just single guys, had messages like this from couple profiles too but yet to have a female profile calling me a slag/slut/whore "

I was answering the OP, not your post

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/271483

this is an interesting thread on the subject

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan
over a year ago

aberdeenshire

Would it not depend on which context?

For example "hey you whore"......rude, delete, block. "I'd like to treat you like a princess and fuck you like a whore"....maybe not so bad?

over a year ago

It's hot when used at the right times, being called a slut in day to day life not so much

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks folks

over a year ago

"I think its a sad indication of how SOME not by any means the majority....but SOME guys _iew the women on fab. Its totally and utterly rude, disrespectful and demeaning. Block, delete, forget.....

....there are nice guys out there and these Neanderthals make them stand out... "

this

over a year ago

If you have never spoken to a person then absolutely not a chance should it ever be okay to use those words. Some like it with perhaps a partner or someone they meet regularly and are comfortable with,that's their choices but shocking I agree Delete block for sure xx

Post new Message to Thread