Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Is it sex youre after or swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I guess I'm aiming this at the singles as for the couples the question is irrelevant! When I got into 'swinging' is was all about the fantasy of having threesomes, gangbangs, group sex etc......

Having experienced all those things I found I loved fantasies like fucking another mans wife as he watched or often didn't watch and now I find more and more that I don't really need the additional people so for me it's just about having good sex.....

Now in this day and age there are so many online ways for singles to have meaningless sex will we start to see the decline of 'swinging' sites and will swinging become the preserve of couples once again without the distraction of pesky singles?

Personally I find it a hell of a lot easier to meet someone for casual sex using a dating site rather than a 'swinging' site......

Or will there just be a new generation of lads and girls take up the slack and explore their sexual desires....

Answers on a postcard singles!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont have any postcards, will a stuck down envelope do ?

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Its a power trip for me ...some here will know exactly what I mean

As both a single and part of a couple

over a year ago

As in like the attention power trip.or having your pick of all the horny guys and gals hehe

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

"As in like the attention power trip.or having your pick of all the horny guys and gals hehe"

Neither

over a year ago

Do tell then go on lol

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

Nope

over a year ago

I joined the site because I was bored and wanted to see what it was all about and if I could get a quick lay. I wasn't really familiar with the 'scene' and not for one second did I think I would be on for as long as I have been. I've been very honest with most on here that I'm not really here for 'swinging' I had already explored a lot of different things before I came on here, although I must admit this has helped create some new fantasies.

I'm probably as bad as the 'instashag' types but I've become good friends with a lot on here and value the social side as well. I'm here for sex, I'm not here to be the 'fantasy' in a couples sex life, but hey we're all allowed to use the site as we wish

over a year ago

Swinging for me

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/05/14 21:41:07]

over a year ago

Sex & friendship

over a year ago

"Nope "

Aw go on pretty please with sugar (or sweetener) on top hehe

over a year ago

Nothing's a given. Chatting to like minded folk is a start then what will be will be

over a year ago

Well used to.like the scene years ago now discovering great social scene as well so bit of both hopefully well can dream right lol

over a year ago

"I joined the site because I was bored and wanted to see what it was all about and if I could get a quick lay. I wasn't really familiar with the 'scene' and not for one second did I think I would be on for as long as I have been. I've been very honest with most on here that I'm not really here for 'swinging' I had already explored a lot of different things before I came on here, although I must admit this has helped create some new fantasies.

I'm probably as bad as the 'instashag' types but I've become good friends with a lot on here and value the social side as well. I'm here for sex, I'm not here to be the 'fantasy' in a couples sex life, but hey we're all allowed to use the site as we wish "

here, here

Except, in the words of baby D "let me be your fantasy"

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

I came across the site by accident and decided to do some exploring. I now know what I like and don't like and now stay to meet close, sexy friends for regular fun.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

As is often said, different people are here for different reasons and looking for different things.

Even the term "swinging" means different things to different people.

So the result is that the people on here have a wide range of likes and dislikes.

over a year ago

I'm here for sex & if I make good friends then its a bonus.

over a year ago

We have an amazing sex life already . For us it was about doing things that help fulfill fantasies .. attending clubs , watching things go on and even being watched is a big thing , meeting like minded people and the buzz that surrounds all those things . I still get nervous every time we meet people but think thats a good sign .

Didn't expect to make good friends out of it when we joined but then wasn't really of the know how to what swinging fully was.. so its now swinging for us and if it ticks off boxes then great , if not we are still having a bloody fab time

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

When i first joined it was to swing,but circumstances changed for me and now its for sex with regular friends,altho if i met the right playmate id love to get back into swinging in the true sence.

still love chatting here with the many lovely friends ive made over the years and still love the banter on the forums and also love the social side of things too xxx

By *mudg3rMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I guess I'm aiming this at the singles as for the couples the question is irrelevant! When I got into 'swinging' is was all about the fantasy of having threesomes, gangbangs, group sex etc......

Having experienced all those things I found I loved fantasies like fucking another mans wife as he watched or often didn't watch and now I find more and more that I don't really need the additional people so for me it's just about having good sex.....

Now in this day and age there are so many online ways for singles to have meaningless sex will we start to see the decline of 'swinging' sites and will swinging become the preserve of couples once again without the distraction of pesky singles?

Personally I find it a hell of a lot easier to meet someone for casual sex using a dating site rather than a 'swinging' site......

Or will there just be a new generation of lads and girls take up the slack and explore their sexual desires....

Answers on a postcard singles! "

Do tell which dating sites.

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

heard is said so often to join dating sites , why oh why , when pof and others like it are exactly the same as fab , guys looking for a hole as a goal but at least they are upfront about it on fab , so i am here just coz i am if and when the circumstances are right for what i want i will know , until then its banter , laughs and moderating for me lol.

over a year ago

"Sex & friendship "

over a year ago

I think it's fascinating how the "swinging" word means so many different things to people... For any males out there who want to have sex i would definitely recommend get on dating sites, be nice, take a girl out for a drink and you ll be far more successful than on here, but then the thrill of sexual openness, fantasy exploration, open minded ness and sheer sexual thrill that you get from a fab meet can't really be beaten can it?

I still recall the first night I went to meet a couple and that nervous sensation and desire to satisfy was coursing through me like a drug!

over a year ago

I think it's fascinating how the "swinging" word means so many different things to people... For any males out there who want to have sex i would definitely recommend get on dating sites, be nice, take a girl out for a drink and you ll be far more successful than on here, but then the thrill of sexual openness, fantasy exploration, open minded ness and sheer sexual thrill that you get from a fab meet can't really be beaten can it?

I still recall the first night I went to meet a couple and that nervous sensation and desire to satisfy was coursing through me like a drug!

over a year ago

"heard is said so often to join dating sites , why oh why , when pof and others like it are exactly the same as fab , guys looking for a hole as a goal but at least they are upfront about it on fab , so i am here just coz i am if and when the circumstances are right for what i want i will know , until then its banter , laughs and moderating for me lol. "

Very much agree. And on here you would be less likely to meet a "vanilla" partner. such as you get on mainstream "dating" sites xx

over a year ago

Yeah but on here can make some great friends and if lucky have fun without the hassle and tied of a vanilla relationship or that's the theory anyhow lol

over a year ago

Of course that's the theory..... I think my experience now is that once you've ticked off the 'bucket list' fantasy stuff do you tend to look for just NSA sex? If that is true then dating sites offer a far more lucrative picking..... Or is the friendship and social side of meeting "swinging minded" people what you desire?

Personally, I joined this site for sex and I suppose I'm interested in what others ultimately desire...

Hopefully we all get what we re looking for of course!!

over a year ago

Be totally honest the nsa was the reason but since meeting some great people I see that as a bonus to great friends and vibrant social scene credit to the people on here I think

over a year ago

Chat friendship and the chance of a chat with might lead to who knows what

oh and boobs

Post new Message to Thread