Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

How to get verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here a while. Had 1 meet but they were not verified. No meets since. So what's a boy to do? Any info much appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to a social or get photo verified. Jobs a good un.

over a year ago

I am photo verified. Doesn't seem to be any socials where single guys can go alone

over a year ago

Most socials accept anyone - hence 'socials'. There are a few coming up down in Glasgow and Stirling and as far as I'm aware single guys have been accepted into the invite list for all.

By *earhugs1Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't know of a social that does t accept single guys? There's one on Friday if you check posts on here. Or get along to CJS and chat to people. X

over a year ago

Yeah can say Glasgow mini socials are fine with single guys and good way of meeting people hey some even say you look better in.person lol not many mind lol

over a year ago

"Yeah can say Glasgow mini socials are fine with single guys and good way of meeting people hey some even say you look better in.person lol not many mind lol"
lol

over a year ago

"Yeah can say Glasgow mini socials are fine with single guys and good way of meeting people hey some even say you look better in.person lol not many mind lol"

I don't lol, mask being made for Friday

over a year ago

"Yeah can say Glasgow mini socials are fine with single guys and good way of meeting people hey some even say you look better in.person lol not many mind lol

I don't lol, mask being made for Friday "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH terrifying

over a year ago

Thanks guys. Haven't found anything in aberdeen so might be time to go further afield

By *z ThongzWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

There is a club in Aberdeen, not sure how they are with single men, but socials are open to all and non playing events hence why they are socials. Good luck.

Post new Message to Thread