Back to Scotland

Rolf Harris

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The man is 100 percent innocent.

The thing that gets me is the vile

people that claim he did things?

Where are they when his innocence is proven. They crawl under the stones they came from. FUCKERS! !!

What do you fabbers think???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

don't know enough about the case...

By *parkxx76Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Jeez-o

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't think he's had a bonza week

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"don't know enough about the case..."

This...

over a year ago

Don't know enough either..just know will never be same listening to him sing i Jake the peg with a extra leg again after all the accusations

over a year ago

"The man is 100 percent innocent.

Where are they when his innocence is proven. They crawl under the stones they came from. FUCKERS! !!

What do you fabbers think???"

Do you have proof that he's innocent, as you seem awfully sure?

over a year ago

Considering the trial is ongoing, I (mr) will reserve judgement

over a year ago

True. Just making a point that the

man is being slated like the media, much like Freddie Star was.

Just sickens me all the allegations and when proven innocent the so called victims disappear.

Name and shame I think....

Watch this space

By *omma49Man
over a year ago

GLASGOW

If it's left to the british press Rolf Harris is guilty as charged- time the press learned not to second guess jurors, given that most press are liars, scumbags and muck rakers, they should put their own houses in order, before making themselves judge and jury- trial by media is never a good basis for sound decisions based on fact, and not on rumours or lies

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

Going by the facts that Ive read about it all im on the fence

over a year ago

"True. Just making a point that the

Just sickens me all the allegations and when proven innocent the so called victims disappear.

Watch this space "

Most times there just isn't enough evidence as it happened years ago, it doesn't prove innocent though. Naming the victims is never a good idea.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"don't know enough about the case...

This... "

+1

over a year ago

Watch this space "

The "so called victims" have little choice but to just disappear. What else can they do?

over a year ago

They could face up to the fact they are blatant liars and accept the responsibility of telling porkies

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Is it going to be a case of him being innocent?

Or is it going to be a case of not enough evidence to prove his guilt?

Lets face it....

We will never really know!

And no one should be accused of being a "blatant liar" until they are PROVEN to be so

over a year ago

Well said

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

The Kangaroo Court is in session...

over a year ago

"Well said "

Why is it 'well said' foe just contradicted everything you previously said?

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

hes a wee creepy guilty mother fucker just like rest .he's even admitted some of the stuff.

over a year ago

When he sang i want you to play with my ding a ling does make you wonder and don't know if guilty or not but writing an open letter to a sexual interests girl is leaving himself open to accusations

By *ikeEdinburghMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I've got an opinion which I'm picturing just now. Do ya know what it is yet?

over a year ago

innocent until proven guilty but the case is ongoing, judgement reserved. Why did the OP put this up then leave the site, crazy person !!!

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

We'll have to see the outcome of the case.

What cracks me up about this and the other similar cases like - Dave Lee travis, Freddie Starr etc (ok jimmy savile is dead now) is I ask myself "why now". In that can someone explain why these men are being accused YEARS after the incidents etc, and if there are any truths in that it was all "covered up". I mean why these complains were not taken up at the time when it happened etc.

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Watch this space

Most times there just isn't enough evidence as it happened years ago, it doesn't prove innocent though. Naming the victims is never a good idea."

Why not name the "victim", especially if the "accused" is proven innocent, egg on the face of the "victim".

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

If the man is innocent he will still be guilty for the rest of his life this is perhaps why the law on anonimity needs to be changed if for one hope this law is changed to many folk qre left with their lifes in tatters due to someones vendetta against them

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Ooh, and I think the likes of the BBC etc may have known or had complaints about these celebrities through the years, but ignored the complaints etc.

But also some of these celebrities used there high profile status etc and probably thought they were invincible etc.

So apart from the celebrites I also think the BBC big wigs are also to blame for turning a blind eye to it etc or ignoring complaints.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Ooh, and I think the likes of the BBC etc may have known or had complaints about these celebrities through the years, but ignored the complaints etc.

But also some of these celebrities used there high profile status etc and probably thought they were invincible etc.

So apart from the celebrites I also think the BBC big wigs are also to blame for turning a blind eye to it etc or ignoring complaints."

this proves the point i was making already guilty

over a year ago

Is it not a bit weird that the OP has left the site?

How many others are waiting and trembling about what Max Clifford will reveal...apparently next for shaving is...oh I cant name him in here (yet) but he wears a toupee

over a year ago

Guilty or innocent!. I dont think i can play with my stylaphone ever again

over a year ago

Doubt we will ever know the truth once the hype sets in I think a fair trial us impossible likewise I think once an allegation is made regardless it can't be erased from public perception.

Btw I really have no opinion on guilt or innocence on this one don't know all the facts and really don't want

over a year ago

The modern phenomenon of trial by media has the result of the public never knowing the truth.

in the end, truth will out.

over a year ago

Yeah truth may eventually come out but not until damage is done as I said no idea of innocence or guilt in this case just know its how he will be remembered now rightly or wrongly

over a year ago

"Yeah truth may eventually come out but not until damage is done as I said no idea of innocence or guilt in this case just know its how he will be remembered now rightly or wrongly"

sadly true

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

He has admitted in a letter to one of the families involved that he was obsessed with an underage girl and knew what he was doing was wrong - this does seem a bit different to other recent high profile cases where the accused denied the actions all the way through the court case. A lot of these cases have come to light as a result of the Saville affair and related investigations - so this does explain why a lot of this is coming up now.

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Ever since the jimmy savile scandal it's like a who's who or "who done it" etc, one celeb after another accused of some sexual interaction/encounter, wont be long till another celeb is accused of something they done 20/25/30/35/40 years ago

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Even though attitudes toward sex have shifted over time I think child abuse was always child abuse and how long ago it happened it not really that relevant.

over a year ago

Apparently he's just a "Touchy-feely" kinda guy eh! (his own words)

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

So am I but I don't go touchy/feely 13 year old girls! Now a nice kangaroo and you are talking ...

over a year ago

I will await the verdict , however when the girl had her abuse story published why did Harris not sue her for lying ????

over a year ago

To be honest I find this all too Convenient after the Jimmy Savile thing. As soon as Jimmy Savile died, loads of people came forward saying he done stuff to them. After Jimmy Savile, There was a few others and now Rolf Harris: Just sayin

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

My third eye says he will get a not guilty but that dont mean he ain't guilty because as he lay on the battle field dying with the blood pishing out of his head he turned to his brother and said . . .do you think i would leave you dying when there's room on my horse for two. .

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

"To be honest I find this all too Convenient after the Jimmy Savile thing. As soon as Jimmy Savile died, loads of people came forward saying he done stuff to them. After Jimmy Savile, There was a few others and now Rolf Harris: Just sayin"

Yea, think that has been mentioned, there had been rumours/whispers about Savile for years about his sexuality etc. But like I keep saying why have people waited YEARS to bring these celebs sexual activies to light, and why did no-one listen to accusation after accusation cropping up. Still say the TV bosses are much to blame by turning "blind eyes" to it, probably cause these celebs were raking in big £ for TV companies, plus there high profile status made them almost invincable

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

guilty on all 12 charges

over a year ago

Was the OP of this thread Max Clifford?

Look on the bright side - no more Animal Hospital.

Poor Rover & Spotty & Fluffy & Ginger.

over a year ago

"guilty on all 12 charges"
have to say that im shocked,surprised and disgusted.

of all the "celebrities",caught up in this i would have said he was one who wouldnt be involved

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

so so shocked, cant believe it

over a year ago

Can you tell what it is yet ...... 8 to life by the looks of it

By *himanMan
over a year ago

chichester

How many more celebs are or were at it ??

over a year ago

I thought they must have it wrong when I first heard he was under suspicion. Long arm of the law eh? Guilty and off to the slammer then.

over a year ago

Two little boys....now its a few big boys

over a year ago

A lot of them were at it, but we have to remember that for some of them in the 60's 70's and to an extend the early 80's what's unacceptable now was maybe looked upon differently then. And no I'm not defending them or what they did. I think it's important to remember values change, both personal and societal. Who knows in 30 years time we could all be in the slammer for being members here

over a year ago

I am gutted. I will never be able to play any of those great songs again and my Xylophone is destined for the rubbish bin.

over a year ago

"The man is 100 percent innocent.

What do you fabbers think???"

proven guilty pity you have left

over a year ago

OP makes a stirring statement then vanishes ... how bizarre

As for Harris - jury took 7 days to reach a verdict. That's a huge amount of time and suggest they looked long & hard at the evidence rather than the gossip.

The fact more people have come forward suggests Harris was another major celebrity with a dark hidden side. Interesting how so many of them at the height of their fame targeted people so young/vulnerable/impressionable...

over a year ago

Yes its amazing the op has vanished.

over a year ago

Maybe the OP was from the daily mail, looking for a quote from us perverts

By *iceguy 1966Man
over a year ago

in pa postcode

"Haha! I'm fucking ROFL"

Said Mr Harris' dyslexic cell mate

over a year ago

It is a bit funny how this all seems to be coming out about so many past entertainers. I think moss of it is nonsense.

One victim.... was 11 and he rubbed his elbow against her breastfeeding and it has ruined her life.... get a grip.

so ott

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

Just shows you, the likes of savile, Harris and Hall all abused there celebrity status, preyed on the young.

I believe most of these people DID complain about all there antics. But it seems it was all ignored, or silmilar. It's shocking to thing just how long they got off for it to the extent that Hall and Harris are now in there 80's, and savile is dead. Just a pity these complaints wernt dealt with properly or seriously at the time.

Post new Message to Thread