Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Redemption of single guys.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now I am a firm believer in us single guys flying the flag of reliability within the swinging world and sadly there are a few who tend to make our stance all that harder. Now me myself and I, with my light of hope burning brightly for the masses to see feel it is time to let you gorgeous sexy fabsters see, that we are not all bad and that our core is rather delicious and juicy just waiting to be plucked and devoured with your delectable tongues and hands n erm all over sexiness. Yep I am milking it a little, well this is my soapbox moment indulge me, so in the world of fabdom I am proposing to get a group of 5 guys together who can be called upon and will be renowned in the kingdom of fab to tantalise and revitalise your lovely senses, so that in the vain possibility of the tumble blowing back through the single guy town and out into the desert there shall be our goodselves ready and willing to bring about a few of your desires and fantasies. Yep I know what your going to say, who the frig is this guy and what is he on but always complaints about single guys doing this or that well how about having a pool of guys who are reliable, discreet, sexy, considerate and overall making your meet with us one you will never forget. What would be your thoughts on this idea. Right stepped down from my soapbox.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Wish I could be bothered reading all that...

over a year ago

my fingers are still aching from typing it lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"my fingers are still aching from typing it lol "
Im no surprised your fingers hurt

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wish I could be bothered reading all that... "

Snap

over a year ago

och ok

how about this one then

single guys 5 of, you with us fun pleasure.

Any better

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I like single guys.... Does that count

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

So, you and 4 other males are going to be the saviours for all of the other single males on fab. Meet all of the willing people just to show that you are wonderful and they will then trust every other guy on here!

And back in the real world, what you and 4 other males do on here has no bearing on what I or any other male does on here...

over a year ago

didn't think it would be long before somebody decided to rant.

No it is not about being saviours, it is about having fun. As you are no doubt aware single guys get annihilated a lot of the time so trying to bring a little fun into the forums with tongue in cheek idea of 5 guys willing to be available for gangbang meets.

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"didn't think it would be long before somebody decided to rant.

No it is not about being saviours, it is about having fun. As you are no doubt aware single guys get annihilated a lot of the time so trying to bring a little fun into the forums with tongue in cheek idea of 5 guys willing to be available for gangbang meets. "

I didn't rant

I offered a different opinion to yours

over a year ago

And your vetting process will be?........

over a year ago

The vetting process will be, guys who are reliable, respectful, n understand boundaries and fun to be around. To me or my idea is about a lady or ladies have safe exciting fun knowing that a great sexy meet will be had.

over a year ago

"The vetting process will be, guys who are reliable, respectful, n understand boundaries and fun to be around. To me or my idea is about a lady or ladies have safe exciting fun knowing that a great sexy meet will be had. "

I hear you....but how will you know that said guys have said qualities. Just by their say so...or veris...which are subjective...or inter_iew process....practical assessments? ? What makes you feel there is a market for your product?......

over a year ago

Well for me I guess it is process of firstly finding said guys, meeting with them chatting to them, perhaps chatting to a couple of their veri's explaining the importance of ensuring boundaries are strictly adhered to. If any willing parties who might be interested can stipulate what they like don't like, what they want in a meet of this sort, then for their wishes to be fulfilled to the letter. I know that it is an unknown thing with people etc but I like to think that if there were a group of guys who were genuine nice guys hoping to help fulfil a few fantasies then this would hopefully be an avenue to do just that.

over a year ago

Dont Touch anyone who does gangbangs...so.....im out

over a year ago

I think dragons den will like this post

I'm out also

over a year ago

Well it was just an idea, not everyone's cup of tea granted. Some like some not. I've never been involved in one, would like to try it, tick another of my to do things in life. It doesn't just have to be 5 guys it could be less etc. Seems fairly popular at some of the Swinger clubs that are listed. Swinging comes in many facets over a broad spectrum of peoples perceptions of why they are here on the site.

over a year ago

So....in a nutshell...to redeem single guys you turn them into a pack??....

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

In other parts of the UK there are groups of guys who market themselves out for gang bangs, so it works.

Redemption may be a little creative....

over a year ago

No far from it, I was trying to paint a picture of single guys who are always complaining of never getting meets, being put down because they are a single guy on this site. I think that there are a lot of single guys on here are nice decent genuine people who are here for fun, yet we are all labelled in the same manner. How many single females are slated on a daily basis. I concede there are a fair few guys who do indeed don't do the single guy populus any favours being a far greater ratio of men to women etc. However there are a lot who are really great people, me included. So my thought process is simply to have fun.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Go for it plenty gangbang groupes around the uk perhaps scotland is a tad behind lol you don't need approval from the forum peeps

over a year ago

"Go for it plenty gangbang groupes around the uk perhaps scotland is a tad behind lol you don't need approval from the forum peeps "

Many thanks I am just trying to bring a wee bit of fun and excitement and an opportunity for a few fantasies to come true for some folk.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Go for it plenty gangbang groupes around the uk perhaps scotland is a tad behind lol you don't need approval from the forum peeps

Many thanks I am just trying to bring a wee bit of fun and excitement and an opportunity for a few fantasies to come true for some folk. "

Go for it....you are here to fulfill your desires

over a year ago

"Go for it plenty gangbang groupes around the uk perhaps scotland is a tad behind lol you don't need approval from the forum peeps

Many thanks I am just trying to bring a wee bit of fun and excitement and an opportunity for a few fantasies to come true for some folk. "

Im sure there are many women who would appreciate a group of fun reliable guys on here

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Many thanks I am just trying to bring a wee bit of fun and excitement and an opportunity for a few fantasies to come true for some folk. Im sure there are many women who would appreciate a group of fun reliable guys on here "

over a year ago

Oh I am sure that there are a fair few lovely ladies who indeed want to try it. Now for me if I can help arrange it and give this person/s a brilliant memorable time then I think it is a great thing.

over a year ago

"Oh I am sure that there are a fair few lovely ladies who indeed want to try it. Now for me if I can help arrange it and give this person/s a brilliant memorable time then I think it is a great thing.

"

over a year ago

It sounds like the A-Team with sex.

In saying that, the phrase I pity da fool seems appropriate for this thread

over a year ago

I think most single guys are decent, respectful & genuine. Only the odd few are a pain in the arse but I'm sure there are single females & couples who are the same. Xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Quite sure most females have a good number or reliable male friends and to be frank why should they believe you and your 5 golden balls are "great guys" and for other guys who dont fuck folk about this is rather condecsending my tuppence worth

over a year ago

sounds like the formation of a new 5 a sides footy team , enjoy your tuesday nights with the boys!

over a year ago

"Quite sure most females have a good number or reliable male friends and to be frank why should they believe you and your 5 golden balls are "great guys" and for other guys who dont fuck folk about this is rather condecsending my tuppence worth "

over a year ago

Redemption, Hmmmmm, if I needed it I'd join the happy clappy brigade

over a year ago

Fuck it am past redemption sounds like bad club pmsl nah seriously take me as you find me if you like great come say hi if not no worries am sure there's plenty of choice on here I never take offence maybe cause a little but hey we all grown ups right!

Have fun guys and gals thought that's what we were here for not looking to be redeemed hehe

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

My head hurts!

To the OP, thanks for your very kind offer, but I think I'll pass on it! Never fancied the idea of a gangbang to be honest.

And in the past when looking, although I wouldn't claim that the ladies were exactly queuing, I did manage to find willing participants without toooo much trouble!

over a year ago

Awe it was just an idea obviously a shite one lol. Back to the drawing board but I thank you all for your input.

over a year ago

We're out too. Like our numbers more or less equal.

over a year ago

I gave up after 'flag od reliability'.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

As a single female... IF I wanted a gang bang (which I don't thank you) I'd post it on my meets on here.

Don't think I'd need to worry about getting you to organise one, and that way I could pick and choose who I wanted.

So as the previous dragons have said... I'm out (not that I think anyone is a dragon in case the huffy pants are about today lol )

over a year ago

"I like single guys.... Does that count "

Yet at least someone does lol

over a year ago

Big man sign me up..... I'm in....

Can I hold the camera?? X

Post new Message to Thread