Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

not a single guy rant really

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

welcome to a single guy yes a single guy shocking I know

ok here we go yes I kwon there to many out there looking and never meet to get your interest but there a few that tick all your boxes still put there ie(been verified have photos verified) and are not total pic colectors

please don't rate us the same as time wasters we are like yourself but at the moment single but still swingers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"welcome to a single guy yes a single guy shocking I know

ok here we go yes I kwon there to many out there looking and never meet to get your interest but there a few that tick all your boxes still put there ie(been verified have photos verified) and are not total pic colectors

please don't rate us the same as time wasters we are like yourself but at the moment single but still swingers"

Why try and justify yourself? if you are a genuine swinger why worry what others think ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

please don't rate us the same as time wasters we are like yourself but at the moment single but still swingersWhy try and justify yourself? if you are a genuine swinger why worry what others think ?"

over a year ago

Speak for yourself, I'm here to rip the heid aff it to hundreds of pics.

over a year ago

please don't rate us the same as time wasters we are like yourself but at the moment single but still swingersWhy try and justify yourself? if you are a genuine swinger why worry what others think ?"

but you make my point there we are all judged the same no matter what it is what the others think

over a year ago

well done saul

trying to be real for a change now you lowered the whole thing

what class you have

1000% likes alround to that and any comment you post

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"well done saul

trying to be real for a change now you lowered the whole thing

what class you have

1000% likes alround to that and any comment you post "

chill im sure it was said very much with tongue firmly in his cheek lol

over a year ago

We've got a live one here

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Can see exactly what your saying and your correct unfortunatly it wont ever change

By *inkyHnSCouple
over a year ago

The Council of Elrond

By *ootlover456Man
over a year ago

Paisley

please don't rate us the same as time wasters we are like yourself but at the moment single but still swingers"

over a year ago

Take your point mate and yes you have got yourself noticed now for sure but honestly relax join a few threads look for some socials let people see yiu are genuine at their own.pace

over a year ago

"Take your point mate and yes you have got yourself noticed now for sure but honestly relax join a few threads look for some socials let people see yiu are genuine at their own.pace"

over a year ago

"Take your point mate and yes you have got yourself noticed now for sure but honestly relax join a few threads look for some socials let people see yiu are genuine at their own.pace"

been there done that been on for a while now with and without a partner

over a year ago

Oops sorry assumed by the post you were newer than myself my bad as the kidz says lol

over a year ago

"Oops sorry assumed by the post you were newer than myself my bad as the kidz says lol "

Mr Moon's been here years lol

over a year ago

"Oops sorry assumed by the post you were newer than myself my bad as the kidz says lol

Mr Moon's been here years lol "

Yeah I should check before posting oops just looked like of of the many new guy rants my apologies

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Bloodmoon...

You have been here long enough to know that is complete rubbish!!

We dont all tar single guys with the same brush....

Just the ones we have no interest in meeting

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

i dont tar single guys with the same brush but after what happened to me recently i can see why some females do but och blood yer an oldy[on the site ] so why worry

over a year ago

over a year ago

"We've got a live one here "
i got a bait box spare

over a year ago

"Bloodmoon...

You have been here long enough to know that is complete rubbish!!

We dont all tar single guys with the same brush....

Just the ones we have no interest in meeting "

Foe, I adore your bluntness.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

On the other hand,

If you were in any other swinging demographic,

would single guys be your most trusted.

Post new Message to Thread