Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

EX on the beach

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

No im not referring to the drink sex on the beach or the act of getting sand all over your privates ...well at least not unless your the victims...erm I mean cast of the new trashy new jersey shore/Geordie shore spin off on MTV that's actually rather quite titillating...well there are a fair few tits on it and I don't only mean in the literal sense lol anyways if you like a bit of low IQ high octane alchohol fuelled eye candy drama then check it out and kill some braincells in the process lol basically the gist of the twisted show is that a bunch of young joey Essex wannabes on steroids and Saturday night slags are whisked away to a lush island holiday where romance or at least lust is in the air untill things get interesting after one by one their respective ex's start showing up and turning paradise into a visit to the hotel California...such a lovely place....lol hmmm I wonder how we would all feel being on some thrilling holiday in the sun when our psycho ex's pop up out of the sea and start stirring shit,cock blocking and getting it on with everyone else....hmm definitely a recipe for disaster hahahahahaha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *il_Lou90Woman
over a year ago

falkirk

Id like Ex on the beach if it wasn't scripted lol Defeats the purpose of the surprise when the ex shows up when they all know their ex might show up

Plus if any of my ex's turned up I wouldn't care, what I do is nothing to do with them lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Id like Ex on the beach if it wasn't scripted lol Defeats the purpose of the surprise when the ex shows up when they all know their ex might show up

Plus if any of my ex's turned up I wouldn't care, what I do is nothing to do with them lol"

id run a mile if any of my ex's showed up coz it seems that I have a penchant for attracting nutters lol im not on friendly terms with any of my ex's...I guess their ex's for a reason lol

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I'm still friendly ish with mosy exes. Some are just nutters though

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm still friendly ish with mosy exes. Some are just nutters though"
are you still friendly with your ex's that are the nutter's?

Post new Message to Thread