Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

peanut butter....

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Mmmm im rediscovering a child hood love affair with crunchy peanut butter at a rate of about 1 jar a day at the moment lol! Who else is craving some crunchy peanut butter or anything else for that matter? Hmm any stories relating to crunchy peanut butter? xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

peannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"peannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo "
hmmmm should we get a room and a bucket of peanut butter and spread it all over each other and lock ourselves away for a week just to get our mutual peanut butter addiction out of our system? lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Peanut butter great to rub on the black bumpers on cars makes them blacker

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Peanut butter great to rub on the black bumpers on cars makes them blacker "
erm ok...seems like a waste of good peanut butter and it's no cheap these days either! Lol

over a year ago

I do love reeses which is chocolate with peanut butter in the middle nom nom. But don't get very often though.

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"peannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo hmmmm should we get a room and a bucket of peanut butter and spread it all over each other and lock ourselves away for a week just to get our mutual peanut butter addiction out of our system? lol x"
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww now that such a nice thought so thanks but touch ma peanut butter an you'l feel ma fork lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Lol I'll bring an ample amount of my own so that I dont run the risk of you sticking your fork or anything else in me for that matter lol
"peannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo hmmmm should we get a room and a bucket of peanut butter and spread it all over each other and lock ourselves away for a week just to get our mutual peanut butter addiction out of our system? lol xawwwwwwwwwwwwwww now that such a nice thought so thanks but touch ma peanut butter an you'l feel ma fork lol"

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"Lol I'll bring an ample amount of my own so that I dont run the risk of you sticking your fork or anything else in me for that matter lolpeannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo hmmmm should we get a room and a bucket of peanut butter and spread it all over each other and lock ourselves away for a week just to get our mutual peanut butter addiction out of our system? lol xawwwwwwwwwwwwwww now that such a nice thought so thanks but touch ma peanut butter an you'l feel ma fork lol"
ockkkkkkkkkkkk well ur no fun then are ya lol

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

I don't mind ya sticking your tongue places the sun don't shine but I'll draw the line right there lol
"Lol I'll bring an ample amount of my own so that I dont run the risk of you sticking your fork or anything else in me for that matter lolpeannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo hmmmm should we get a room and a bucket of peanut butter and spread it all over each other and lock ourselves away for a week just to get our mutual peanut butter addiction out of our system? lol xawwwwwwwwwwwwwww now that such a nice thought so thanks but touch ma peanut butter an you'l feel ma fork lolockkkkkkkkkkkk well ur no fun then are ya lol"

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

"I don't mind ya sticking your tongue places the sun don't shine but I'll draw the line right there lolLol I'll bring an ample amount of my own so that I dont run the risk of you sticking your fork or anything else in me for that matter lolpeannut butter and celery nom nom cant get enough of it at the mo thank god i aint the only weirdo hmmmm should we get a room and a bucket of peanut butter and spread it all over each other and lock ourselves away for a week just to get our mutual peanut butter addiction out of our system? lol xawwwwwwwwwwwwwww now that such a nice thought so thanks but touch ma peanut butter an you'l feel ma fork lolockkkkkkkkkkkk well ur no fun then are ya lol"
awww thats a we shame it aint shaped like a tongue ackk well NEXTTTTTTTTTTTTT lol

By *aucy MikeCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I do love reeses which is chocolate with peanut butter in the middle nom nom. But don't get very often though. "

Asda had loads of Reeses products. Sx

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Hate celery but love love love peanut butter. Amazing!

Bagels, hot toast or just with a spoon. Yummmmm

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman
over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Hate celery but love love love peanut butter. Amazing!

Bagels, hot toast or just with a spoon. Yummmmm

over a year ago

Make your own , honey dry roasted peanuts in a blender for a very long time ( nothing else ) oils eventually seep out and it turns in to the best peanut butter ever - really easy ! ??

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm peanut butter * drools*

By *ScotsmanMan
over a year ago

ayrshire

. I've been on a jar every 2days for 6month. sometimes get a wee bit fed up eating it but it has magical qualities. x x X.only im on the smooth stuff . x

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

". I've been on a jar every 2days for 6month. sometimes get a wee bit fed up eating it but it has magical qualities. x x X.only im on the smooth stuff . x"
;)

SADE: SMOOTH OPERATOR - just for you mate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYv2PhG89A

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

peanut butter on digestive biscuits...better than sex!

over a year ago

"peanut butter on digestive biscuits...better than sex!"

Mmmmmmm yes please but have to be a chocolate digestive , im greedy that way.x

over a year ago

Glasgow

milk or plain ?

over a year ago

"milk or plain ?"

Plain chocolate mmmmm what about you

over a year ago

Glasgow

milk please..

over a year ago

"milk please.."

Ill supply the milk and peanutbutter if you have the digestives .x

over a year ago

Glasgow

McVities?

over a year ago

Peanut butter is the god of all spreads, to be enjoyed on Mcvities, toast or a nice pussy!!

over a year ago

Glasgow

that would mean you would have to lick more to get all the crunchy bits out of my nether regeons.....

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Peanut butter is the god of all spreads, to be enjoyed on Mcvities, toast or a nice pussy!! "
Nutella is much better

over a year ago

"Peanut butter is the god of all spreads, to be enjoyed on Mcvities, toast or a nice pussy!! Nutella is much better "

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

I absolutely feckin hate the feckin stuffUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

By *eatherWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

Also nutella UUUUUGGGGGGGGH

over a year ago

"McVities?"

yeah

ill.bring the rest

over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm waiting...

over a year ago

"Also nutella UUUUUGGGGGGGGH "

Waiot until I've spread it over you and licked it off Heather, then tell me its yeuch

over a year ago

"I'm waiting..."

Need directions lol, mail me Mrs Robinson, thats if you wanto that is. Tx

over a year ago

you can spread butter on your peanut if you like! lol whatever floats your boat

Post new Message to Thread