Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Chatroom/Cams on this site..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a wee nosey at the chat-room side of things on this site, all it seems to be is middle-aged women probably more suited to the Jeremy Kyle Show, on camera going through 20 packs of fags in the quickest time possible whilst guys beg them to get their rat oot..

Who said romance was dead?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Errrrr reality check....it's a site with real people from every walk of life .....did you expect super models and page 3 girls Hun? You get all sorts on here .....from young to old, fat to thin , shreck to Prince Charming and so on......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had a wee nosey at the chat-room side of things on this site, all it seems to be is middle-aged women probably more suited to the Jeremy Kyle Show, on camera going through 20 packs of fags in the quickest time possible whilst guys beg them to get their rat oot..

Who said romance was dead? "

. Your idea of acceptable cam is probably sky channel 906

over a year ago

"Errrrr reality check....it's a site with real people from every walk of life .....did you expect super models and page 3 girls Hun? You get all sorts on here .....from young to old, fat to thin , shreck to Prince Charming and so on......"

Can't believe you spelt my name wrong! It's Shrek!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Errrrr reality check....it's a site with real people from every walk of life .....did you expect super models and page 3 girls Hun? You get all sorts on here .....from young to old, fat to thin , shreck to Prince Charming and so on......

Can't believe you spelt my name wrong! It's Shrek! "

Haha damn spell checker thingy majiggy ...my excuse SHREK

over a year ago

"Errrrr reality check....it's a site with real people from every walk of life .....did you expect super models and page 3 girls Hun? You get all sorts on here .....from young to old, fat to thin , shreck to Prince Charming and so on......

Can't believe you spelt my name wrong! It's Shrek!

Haha damn spell checker thingy majiggy ...my excuse SHREK"

I forgive you, for I am an ogre!

I wasn't slating everyone who goes on this site, far from it. Merely commenting on what I'd just witnessed

over a year ago

People from all walks of like enter the chat rooms. Who are we to judge. Were all on this site for the same thing really

over a year ago

"People from all walks of like enter the chat rooms. Who are we to judge. Were all on this site for the same thing really "

Oopsy meant life

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

over a year ago

"Had a wee nosey at the chat-room side of things on this site, all it seems to be is middle-aged women probably more suited to the Jeremy Kyle Show, on camera going through 20 packs of fags in the quickest time possible whilst guys beg them to get their rat oot..

Who said romance was dead? "

Hahahaha hash class

over a year ago

I dunno...I've got a body like a sack of mashed spuds and yet still blokes seem to want to splash out over their keyboards over me. Don't blame the player, blame the game, yo

Post new Message to Thread